Looking for a delicious treat with a classic touch? Here is a little Debbie Christmas tree cheesecake recipe that is perfect to be served as a Christmas treat.
This recipe is a flavorful blend of cake and creamy fillings that tastes heavenly. Moreover, the garnishing of green sanding sugar and red icing enhances the appearance of this cheesecake. It is a delightful Christmas dessert that can be prepared in a few hours.
Little Debbie Christmas tree cheesecake Recipe is extremely nice and adds a festive spice. If you can’t find ready-made cheesecake in the market, prepare this popular recipe and give a scrumptious treat to your loved ones.
I have mentioned all the details regarding the equipment, ingredients, and steps to prepare this recipe in this recipe. So keep reading to make this amazing treat!
Let us move ahead with an easy and simple recipe for little Debbie Christmas tree cheesecake.
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Little Debbie Christmas Tree Cheesecake Recipe?
- Large Bowl – For mixing the ingredients for the batter of the cake, a large bowl is required.
- Another Bowl – It is important for preparing filling marshmallow cream, whipping cream, and vanilla extract.
- Small Bowl – It is needed for whisking the eggs.
- Mixer – You can use a hand-held or stand-up mixture to prepare the filling for the recipe.
- Spatula – For combining the mixture of different ingredients, a spatula is needed.
- Whisk – Use a whisk to beat the eggs.
- Cup – It is also required for measuring purposes.
- Tree Cookie Cutter – To give a tree shape to the cake, use a thick tree cookie cutter.
- Spoon – Use a spoon to get the right quantity of vanilla extract.
- Fork – With the help of forks, remove the tree cakes from the almond bark.
- Toothpick – Use a toothpick to check whether the cake is prepared or not.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Little Debbie Christmas Tree Cheesecake Recipe?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Freezing Time||Total Time|
|25 Minutes||10 Minutes||2 Hours||2 Hours 35 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Little Debbie Christmas Tree Cheesecake Recipe?
- White Cake Mix – It is used to make the cake’s batter.
- Eggs – Eggs are also used in the batter of the cake. It is used to give a fluffy texture to the cake.
- Water – It is used to blend and combine all the ingredients of the cake’s batter.
- Vegetable Oil – It is required to allow the batter to have a smooth texture.
- Powdered Sugar – Powdered sugar is important to give a sugary taste. It is also easier to blend the powdered sugar well in the mixture than the sugar cubes.
- Marshmallow Cream – It is used for making the filling of the cakes.
- Heavy Whipping Cream – It is another important ingredient for preparing the filling of this recipe.
- Clear Vanilla Extract – Another ingredient that increases the richness of the recipe is vanilla. A small amount of this would be enough to bring out the flavors.
- White Almond Bark – Dip the cake pieces into it and sprinkle the green sanding sugar. It helps to stick the sugar well over the cake.
- Green Sanding Sugar – To give a festive look, green sanding sugar is used over the cake pieces to garnish them.
- Premade Red Cookie Icing – Another ingredient used for garnishing these cakes is red cookie icing.
Steps To Make Little Debbie Christmas Tree Cheesecake Recipe
1. For Preparing Cake
To make the cake of this recipe, start by preheating the oven. Set the oven to 375 degrees F. Line the half-sheet pans with parchment paper and spray the paper with a non-stick cooking spray.
After this, prepare the batter for the cake. Take a large mixing bowl and add eggs to it. Beat the eggs for about 5-6 minutes well until they get a thick texture and a light pale color.
Then add powdered sugar, water, and oil to the cake mix. Mix all these ingredients on low speed for a couple of minutes until combined. Don’t forget to scrape the sides of the bowl.
After this, pour the batter into the pans. Place half of the batter into each pan and spread it out evenly. Make sure you tap the pans to remove bubbles from the batter.
Now bake the batter for 10-12 minutes. Use a toothpick to insert into the middle of the cake and bake until it comes out clean.
After baking the cakes, keep them aside to cool. Allow the cakes to cool completely at room temperature.
2. For Preparing The Filling
Combine powdered sugar, marshmallow cream, heavy whipping cream, and clear vanilla extract in a large bowl. Mix all the filling ingredients using a hand-held or stand-up mixer for about 3-5 minutes until it gets a light and fluffy texture.
With utmost care, remove the cakes from the sheet pans and place one sheet pan of cake over the working surface. After this, spread the filling on top of the cake.
Then place the 2nd sheet pan cake on top. Try to get the cake with the smoothest top on the top of the 2 cakes.
With the help of a thick tree cookie cutter, cut out the individual tree cakes. After this, place them in the freezer for at least 2 hours or more until they get a firm texture.
3. For The Decorations
Keep the almond bark in a large bowl and microwave it for about 30 seconds. After microwaving, the almond bark is melted and gets a smooth texture. Stir it well.
Dip each of the frozen tree-shaped cakes in the mixture of almond bark. Completely dip the whole piece of cake into the almond bark. With the help of forks, remove the tree cakes and place them on the wax paper to cool.
After placing the cake on the wax paper, immediately sprinkle the green sanding sugar over each tree-shaped cake. Make sure you do this step quickly before drying the almond bark.
Continue this process with all the pieces of cake until all of them are coated and topped with sprinklers.
After the tree-shaped cakes are completely dried out, prepare the red stripes over each cake with the help of red icing. Allow this icing to dry out too. Little Debbie Christmas tree cheesecakes are ready to serve and munch.
What Are The Tips To Make Little Debbie Christmas Tree Cheesecake?
- Make sure the cakes have a thin appearance so that the layers appear similar to little Debbie Christmas trees.
- The cake pieces must be completely set and cool before cutting and giving them the Christmas tree shapes.
- Make sure you use red icing instead of garnishing and decorating gel.
How To Store Little Debbie Christmas Tree Cheesecake?
Store these little Debbie Christmas tree cheesecakes in an airtight container or ziplock bag at room temperature. You can store these cheesecakes for about five days.
In places with humid climates, make sure to store them in the refrigerator so that the almond bark does not melt.
|Saturated Fat||23 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||4 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||4 g|
|Trans Fat||1 g|
How Will a Little Debbie Christmas Tree Cheesecake Recipe Look And Taste?
Little Debbie Christmas tree cheesecakes are a delicious and sweet treat for this festive season. It is a perfect blend of a creamy and cakey texture.
Almond bark adds value to this recipe as it gives the white snowy appearance. Moreover, green sanding sugar and red cooking icing ensure the Christmas look.
Little Debbie Christmas Tree Cheesecake Recipe
- Large Bowl
- Small Bowl
- 1 box White Cake Mix
- 6 Eggs
- ½ cup Water
- ¼ cup Vegetable Oil
- ½ cup Powdered Sugar
- 2 cups Powdered Sugar
- ¼ cup Marshmallow Cream
- 2-4 tablespoons Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 tablespoons Clear Vanilla Extract
- 24 oz. White Almond Bark
- 2 tablespoons Green Sanding Sugar
- 1 pouch Red Cookie Icing
- After this, pour the batter into the pans. Now bake the batter for 10-12 minutes.
- After baking the cakes, keep them aside to cool.
- Combine powdered sugar, marshmallow cream, heavy whipping cream, and clear vanilla extract in a large bowl.
- Place one sheet pan of cake over the working surface. After this, spread the filling on top of the cake.
- Place the 2nd sheet pan cake on top.
- With the help of a thick tree cookie cutter, cut out the individual tree cakes. After this, place them in the freezer for at least 2 hours or more until they get a firm texture.
- Keep the almond bark in a large bowl and microwave it for about 30 seconds.
- Dip each of the frozen tree-shaped cakes in the mixture of almond bark. Remove the tree cakes and place them on the wax paper to cool.
- Immediately sprinkle the green sanding sugar over each tree-shaped cake.
- Prepare the red stripes over each cake with the help of red icing.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can we freeze little Debbie Christmas tree cheesecakes?
Yes, you can surely freeze this little Debbie Christmas tree cheesecakes recipe in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
How long will these little Debbie Christmas tree cheesecakes last?
These snack cakes will last up to 5 days if stored properly in the refrigerator. You can use airtight containers or ziplock to store them.
What kind of icing is on little Debbie’s Christmas tree cheesecakes?
Little Debbie uses a classic white frosting for the snack cakes. The almond bark gives it a similar flavor for the perfect treat.
What are you waiting for? Prepare this recipe and surprise your family and friends with this flavorful dessert. If you like this article and want to know about more recipes, do check the other recipes on our website.