Whether it’s Little Caesars Garlic Parmesan Wings or Little Caesars Hot-N-Ready Oven Roasted Chicken Wings, our love for Little Caesar’s continue as we move on to the red shelf of our kitchen cause this Pizza Chain is apt enough to clear out all spheres of our love for the restaurant food. That just feels like my mom. Now that I am staying away from her for a little while I just wish I could make all she could. The tastiest food be it any cuisine she makes is the best lot she does.
Moving on to the Little Caesar’s Chicken Wings Recipe, well I like my food under a special name. For sure it comes from my mother that I do some good cooking too, but you know what’s my favorite part flaunting my cook. My friends sure do love the fancy names of whatever little I cook for them. Food lovers here you go…
How much time it will take: 1 hour
Little Caesars Chicken Wings Ingredients:
|Chicken Wings (cut at joint & wing tips removed)||3 lbs|
|Creamy Caesar Salad Dressing (regular or light)||1 (475ml) bottle|
|Freshly Grated Parmesan Cheese||1/4 cup|
Little Caesar’s Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings Recipe:
- Mix salad dressing, cheese and pepper in large bowl.
- Add chicken wings, turn to coat.
- Pour chicken into rectangular baking pan.
- Bake at 350 F for approximately 45 minutes or until chicken is golden brown on top.
The top is surely the fanciest about the chicken wings that are made now. As you are devouring it have a look below.
Hot-N-Ready Little Caesars Wings Flavors
- Little Caesar Oven Roasted Wings
- Little Caesar Buffalo Wings
- Little Caesar Barbecue (BBQ) Wings
- Little Caesar Garlic Parmesan Wings
Stay tuned for more such ideas on your food and don’t forget to mention your experience with the dish in the comment section below.