Limeade is the best summer drink as its freshness keeps you up on a hot summer day. It is a sugary drink made of sugar, limes and water. Nothing can beat a glass of chilled limeade on a sunny day. You can make the drink level up by adding a cocktail to it, and the outcome of this mixture will be a Limeade Margarita.
Limeade Margarita is made when you add a cocktail to the basic limeade. You can enjoy it even in a frozen form. It is a perfect balance of sweetness, tartness and freshness. It is the best drink for the parties as its easy to make.
Let’s check out the ingredients needed to shake up to make this Limeade Margarita with Triple Sec and Tequila. But there are many other drinks that we’ve covered in our blog. You should definitely check them as well.
1. Lemon Soda– Lemon soda also called as Lime sodais a very refreshing drink after a tiring day. This is the besy spring drink and will absolutely boost your spirits.
2. 5 Fruit Infused Cocktails– Fruits are the perfect compliment to liquor as they add a fresh punch of flavours to them. Discover five exciting fruit-infused cocktail recipes that will delight your senses.
3. Merry Berry Christmas Sugar Mocktail– The reason why Merry Berry Christmas Sugar Mocktail is because of its vibrant red colour. This drink blast of different kinds of berries in my mouth as it has raspberries, blueberries and blackberries in it.
4. Apple Brandy– Apple brandy is one of the healthiest drink among the variety of liquors. This Homemade Apple Brandy has all sorts of adult holiday comfort in a bottle. Spice up your liquor cabinet with this fun and tasty apple drink.
Ingredients for Limeade Margarita
|Triple Sec||¼ cup|
|Lime wedges and Mint||For garnishing|
Feasible ingredients are on the list. You won’t be in any hassle to make this boozy, refreshing drink at home. You can even make limeade at home if you want to. It is effortless and a quick process.
Now let’s move on to the preparation time that we need to invest in making it.
How Much Time Will It Take?
|Preparation Time||Total Time|
|5 Minutes||5 Minutes|
Just 5 minutes! Yes, this is how long it takes to prepare this drink.
Note– You need to prepare Limeade for this drink also. So to prepare the limeade at home, juice the limes and strain it if you don’t want its pulp. Add some hot water and sugar and stir till the sugar dissolves. Finally, add some cold water and Tada!! Limeade is ready!
Limeade Margarita Recipe
- Mix all the ingredients except the lime wedges and mint in a cocktail shaker or a pitcher.
- Add some ice and stir it again.
- Pour it in the glasses and garnish it with a lime wedge and mint leaves.
- You can add fizz to it by adding soda.
- You can spice the drink up by adding the extract of jalapenos or some sliced jalapenos.
- You can make a boozy slush by freezing it.
Easy-Peasy, right! All you need to do is stir all the ingredients together and its done. This is how simple it is to make a perfect cocktail at home. Isn’t it amazing!
Nutritional Breakdown of Limeade Margarita
For all the health conscious people out there, I’ve added a nutritional breakdown of all the elements present in Limeade Margarita.
How to Make Limeade Margarita at Home | Video
This Limeade Margarita recipe is short and easy to make. But to make the process easier for you, I’ve added a video below.
And you are done. Enjoy this Margarita with Tequila and Triple Sec. with your friends and family or serve it during a party. Do share what you think of this drink in this comments below and till then, stay tuned for more recipes like these.