Lemon lavender muffins are a sweet, buttery-baked food product. These are easy to make and delightful to taste. It can be a wonderful addition to your holiday recipes. Personally, I am a fan of baked goods and muffins are my top choice to brighten my holiday mood. Scroll down to check out the complete recipe.
Lemon lavender muffins are a very popular muffin variety that is truly delicious. With flour, lavender, and vanilla extract, you get the most springy and dreamy muffins ever!
Using blueberry along with lemon lavender muffins ( lemonder muffins) is an often-used choice of variety. If you are out of paper liners, simply grease the muffin tray, and even then, your muffins can be as tasty as you aspire them to be!
Buttermilk is actually a great substitute for Greek yogurt in baked goods. Want to know what are the other substitutes? Here is a list of Greek yogurt substitutes in baking.
Lemonder muffins can be prepared in a matter of half an hour. I am sure you must be excited to get into the know-how. Read on more to find out.
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Lemon Lavender Muffins?
- Oven – You need an oven to bake the muffins.
- Two separate bowls – You require two bowls to whisk the ingredients separately.
- Food processor – You need a food processor to grind your ingredients.
- Muffin Tin – You require a muffin tin to pour the batter and bake in the oven.
- Electric Beater – You need a beater to whisk the ingredients.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Lemon Lavender Muffins?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|10 Minutes||25 Minutes||35 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Lemon Lavender Muffins?
- All-Purpose Flour – All-purpose flour, rich in nutrients, is used in this recipe.
- Lavender Seeds – Dried seeds of culinary lavender are the primary ingredient of the recipe.
- Baking Powder – Baking powder is indispensable in this recipe for leavening the mixture.
- Baking Soda – A pinch of baking soda makes your muffins light and fluffy.
- Buttermilk – Buttermilk is a tenderizer that helps the muffins to be moist in the recipe.
- Lemon Juice – Lemon is used as a complementary ingredient used with lavender in this recipe.
- Lemon Zest – Lemon zest is the supreme ingredient that renders that tangy flavor to the muffins.
- Egg – Eggs help in getting a rich structure and texture to your muffins.
- Unsalted butter – Unsalted butter is used to stabilize the structure of muffins in this recipe.
- Salt – Salt is added to perk up the overall flavor in this recipe.
- Sugar – The ultimate sweetening agent without which you will be at a total loss.
Steps To Make Lemon Lavender Muffins
In a food processor, add sugar, dried lavender seeds, and lemon zest. Transfer the mixture to a bowl.
Into the same bowl, add unsalted butter eggs and beat well. Add vanilla essence, buttermilk, lemon juice, and all-purpose flour. Use the electric beater to mix well.
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Pour the prepared batter onto the muffin tray and bake for about 25-30minutes.
Take out the muffin tray and transfer the muffins onto a platter. To prepare the glaze, add sugar, lemon juice, and buttermilk in a bowl and beat well. Glaze your muffins and they are ready to be relished!
It is essential that you use the ingredients at room temperature (take out butter, eggs, and milk from the refrigerator) for the perfect muffin taste. If you are artistic and desperately want that dome-shaped muffin, rest the batter for an hour before you bake it. In addition to using dried lavender seeds, simmering the buttermilk with a spoon of lavender seeds ensures that your muffins are ultra gratifying!
|Saturated Fat||1.6 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1.8 g|
How Will Lemon Lavender Muffins Look and Taste Like?
Lemon lavender muffins are moist, candied muffins enmeshed with the sweetness of sugar, flour, and buttermilk. They taste yummy when served with a glaze of your choice.
Lemon Lavender Muffins Recipe
- 2 Bowls
- Food Processor
- Muffin Tin
- Electric Beater
- 2 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 2 teaspoons Dried Lavender Seeds
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- ¼ teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 cup Buttermilk
- 1 teaspoon Lemon Juice
- 1 Lemon Zest
- 2 Eggs
- ½ cup Unsalted Butter
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- 2 cups Sugar
- Mix sugar, dried lavender seeds and lemon zest in a food processor. Keep the mixture in a bowl.
- Add unsalted butter eggs to the mixture and beat well. Add vanilla essence, buttermilk, lemon juice and all-purpose flour and beat well again.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. After baking, take out the tray and place the muffins on a platter.
- In a bowl, add sugar, lemon juice and buttermilk. Beat well and glaze it over the muffins before serving.
Well, I am sure your excitement shall have no frontiers when you behold those yummy sweetmeats and surprise your loved ones. Make sure I know how it turned out and check out my other recipes too. See you, folks!