Lemon Drop Shots is one of the most refreshing and energetic cocktails you would ever have. No doubt, lemons are rich in Vitamin C and act as a buffer against many diseases. This is one of the many reasons for having this Lemon Drop Shots at home.
Its taste is amazing. You might feel like having a joyful ride between a martini and lemonade. The vodka would surely give you the best time. When you’ll suck the lemon wedges after having Lemon Drop Shots, trust me, you would feel refreshed and cheerful.
Homemade Lemon Drop Shots Recipe is no doubt an easy one. You just need 4 ingredients and 10 minutes, to be precise for having the same fun as you do in bars and pubs at home.
Any cocktail, especially Lemon Drop Shots made at home and served in a house party is a blessing, isn’t it? So let’s now learn how to make Lemon Drop Shots Recipe at home. Check out the Lemon Drop Shots Recipe here.
Ingredients for Lemon Drop Shots Recipe
|Alcoholic beverage (distilled vodka)||3/4 fluid ounce|
|Lemon juice, raw||3/4 fluid ounce|
|Granulated sugars||2 1/2 teaspoons|
|Lemon, raw with peel||1|
How much time would it take?
|Preparation time||Total time|
|10 minutes||10 minutes|
Lemon Drop Shots Recipe
- Firstly, take a shot glass.
- Combine vodka and lemon juice in it followed by drizzling sugar (1/2 teaspoon) over top.
- Take a small plate and spread the remaining 2 teaspoons of sugar on it.
- The lemon wedges are to be coated into the sugar neatly.
- Gulp down the shot and add more flavour to it by sucking the sugared lemon wedge.
|Dietary fiber||5.2 g|
|Vitamin A||37 IU|
|Vitamin C||93.7 mg|
|Vitamin B6||0.1 mg|