We all are aware of the term Custard but have you ever eat Lemon Custard? If not, then I will tell you Lemon Custard Recipe which I learned from my sister when we were at home alone.
She was making custard but as you all know, I always want something new and innovative to eat. I told her to make something extraordinary from Custard and she ended up making Lemon Custard and it was very tasty and delicious.
Today, She was making it again and I was helping her just to know Lemon Custard Recipe, so I could share it with you people. First, come see the list of ingredients that are required to make Lemon Custard at home. But before we jump onto the recipe, let’s check out some other desserts that you might like.
1. Creamy Caramel Flan– This caramel flan is a wonderful combination of cheesecake and creme brulee. It is so easy to make that anyone can make it at their home and everyone is going to love it because of its sweet and creamy taste.
2. Banana Custard– This gorgeous pie is a delight to make – a creamy vanilla and banana custard is poured into a buttery vanilla pastry base, topped with fresh banana and clouds of whipped cream. This recipe is a must for banana lovers.
3. Vanilla Yogurt– Yogurt is said to have positive effects on our immune, cardiovascular systems as well as boosting our metabolism. Yogurt with the flavour of vanilla in it makes it an incredible dish. Homemade Vanilla Yogurt is just irresistible.
4. Coconut Black Rice– it is a traditional Thai dessert also known as kao neow dahm. This pudding is all about coconut and it is gluten-free and dairy-free as well. All the coconut fiends will definitely love this pudding.
Ingredients For Lemon Custard
|White Sugar||½ Cup|
|Yolks Of Eggs||2|
|Lemon Juice||⅓ cup|
These ingredients are easily available in your kitchen and if not, then you can buy it from the nearest grocery store. Let’s see the estimated time to make Lemon Custard.
How Much Time It Will Take?
|Preparation Time||Stand Time||Chill Time||Total Time|
|20 Mins||30 Mins||120 Mins||180 Mins|
Now, you got an idea about the estimated time. So let’s move towards the final part, that is the Lemon Custard Recipe
Lemon Custard Recipe
- In a saucepan, add milk and zest with salt, boil it for 30 minutes.
- In a blender add egg yolks and sugar with cornstarch. Add milk while you are blending the mixture.
- Whisk the mixture until it will turn to skim foam and stir lemon extract also.
- Transfer the mixture in a bowl and place it in the refrigerator for 120 minutes.
- Serve after cooling process.
Finally, your Lemon Custard is ready to serve. Have this dinner after your dinner and I bet it’ll add delightful flavours after your meal.
Nutritional Facts of Lemon Custard
For all the health-conscious person, I have mentioned the nutritional breakdown below, so you will come to know how healthy it is.
How To Make Lemon Custard at Home | Video
I have seen my sister made Lemon Custard live in front of me and I learnt the recipe easily. So, I thought to share the video of Lemon Custard recipe, so can easily grab it by watching it live while you are making it in your kitchen.
I hope you’ve liked this recipe of Lemon Custard. I highly recommend you make it as your next dessert and share your experience in the comments section below. Stay tuned for more recipes like these.