The recipe I am going to share today is a simple recipe but incredibly delicious. It is Lemon Chicken. You can make this at your home easily.
Lemon chicken is one of the easiest recipes among other chicken recipes. You must be wondering; we can even put lemon on the chicken rather than adding while cooking. Obviously you can, but adding it into the chicken will infuse more flavour to it. And it will also help in keeping the chicken moist.
Making lemon chicken at home is an easy task. Marinade the chicken with all the other listed ingredients. Seal the packet and place it in the fridge. Cook this chicken on a medium-high flame in a skillet. Cook till the chicken gets tender and check the temperature. Your chicken is ready to serve.
More details for this easy recipe are waiting ahead. Your chicken will be ready in no time as cooking this chicken is a few minutes. Follow the steps carefully for a perfectly cooked chicken. Let’s see how quick this recipe is.
Ingredients For Lemon Chicken
- 4 Chicken Breasts (boneless & skinless)
- 2 lemons Juiced (1/2 cup)
- 2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 teaspoons Lemon Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Dried Basil
- 1 teaspoon Dried Oregano
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
The ingredients you require to cook up these chicken breasts must be present in your pantry already. So go through the pantry once before you head to the supermarket. Let’s see how much time this chicken will be prepared.
How Much Time It Will Take To Prepare Lemon Chicken?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|5 minutes||15 minutes||20 minutes|
This delicious lemon chicken recipe will be ready in just 20 minutes. All you have to do is follow the steps to prepare it. And you will see the outcome yourself. Check out the instruction below.
Steps To Make Lemon Chicken
- Take a sealable plastic bag. Add chicken to it with lemon juice, salt, lemon pepper, basil, oregano and olive oil. Toss the chicken so that it coats properly. Let this bag rest in the fridge for a minimum of 30 minutes to a maximum of 8 hours.
- Put a heavy skillet on the medium-high flame. Add chicken from the bag to the skillet. Discard the marinade.
- Cook the chicken for 6-7 minutes on each side. Flip the chicken to cook it from each side.
- Cook it as the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Serve hot.
Garnish the chicken with lemon slices and chopped parsley. Even if you are not much a lemon flavour lover, you will still love this lemon chicken. So give this recipe a try and you will definitely fall for it.
Nutritional Breakdown Of Lemon Chicken
We all know chicken is full of proteins. Let’s check what else does it constitute of.
How To Make Lemon Chicken At Home | Video
Also, watch the video I have uploaded the recipe to know more details.
In case you have any query, do not hesitate to ask me in the comment section below. I will try to help you with my best knowledge. You can also suggest some recipe to share with you. This will be a great idea to help you with what you want. Bon Appetite!