Lemon chicken pasta is simple to make and has plenty of flavours! Every bite of this recipe is light, lemony, and bursting with freshness. It is truly the pinnacle of springtime food. It’s a quick and easy 20-minute summer recipe. This recipe is not to be missed! To impress your guests, dress it up with some lemon slices to make it look a little more formal.
We were completely charmed with this delicious new meal and ate far more lemon chicken pasta than we should have. This linguine isn’t very fattening, but it’s still hearty and satisfying. There are only a few pantry-friendly materials necessary.
To put it another way, it’s a small thing! In about 30 minutes, you’ll have your meal ready. Again, it’s a simple task! Can be prepared ahead of time and heated for a quick snack.
I could go on about why we enjoy it, but to keep things simple, here are all the other amazing things to know about this lemon chicken pasta.
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Lemon Chicken Pasta?
- Bowl – In a large mixing bowl, combine all of the vegetables, chicken, and penne pasta.
- Casserole – Casserole is a dish that can be baked and served at the same time. For baking chicken carbonara, use a casserole dish.
- Saucepan – In a saucepan, boil the noodles and chicken breasts.
- Frying pan – It’s all up to you. If you want to add grilled or fried chicken, use a frying pan or grilling pan.
- Oven – Preheat the oven to 450°F and bake for 15 minutes.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Lemon Chicken Pasta?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|5 Minutes||15 Minutes||20 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Lemon Chicken Pasta?
- Pasta Linguine – Pasta is often noodles that can be used in multiple ways. For this recipe, I like long noodles, although it is purely a personal taste.
- Lemons – Use both the juice and the peel for the most authentic lemon flavour!
- Unsalted Butter – I don’t use salted butter in this recipe since I prefer to season it later with salt. So it’s unsalted butter!
- Fresh Garlic Cloves – Fresh garlic cloves are highly recommended! Garlic powder should not be used as a substitute. It has a completely different flavour.
- Half and a Half (milk) – To achieve a light cream texture, I used half and half instead of heavy cream. I couldn’t do it since the milk was too watery.
- Parmesan – The taste of this recipe will benefit greatly from using fresh and high-quality parmesan.
Steps To Make Lemon Chicken Pasta
1. Boil The Pasta
Bring a large pot of water to a boil over medium heat to prepare this delectable pasta. After the water has come to a boil, add the pasta, a pinch of salt, and a drizzle of olive oil. Cook for 10 minutes, stirring once in a while. Before putting the pasta aside, drain the water and rinse it in cold water.
2. Grill The Chicken
Season the cleaned and dry chicken with salt and black pepper powder in a mixing dish. Place a grill pan over a medium temperature and brush it with oil. Place the chicken breasts in it and cook them till golden brown on both sides. Move it to a dish and cut it into slices after it has been completely grilled. Set it aside for the time being.
3. Mix In A Mixing Bowl
Now, in a big pan, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Immediately add the boiled pasta, garlic, and red chilli flakes to the pan. Combine all of the components. Reduce the heat to low and toss in the grilled chicken slices. Switch off the burner after thoroughly stirring. Place it in a separate big mixing basin and top with parsley leaves. Mix the cooked pasta with a squeeze of lemon juice and grated parmesan cheese. Serve your lemon chicken linguine with garlic bread.
How Will Lemon Chicken Pasta Look And Taste Like?
Lemon Chicken Pasta is full of flavours. If you thought lemon is only used in sweet recipes, you’ll be surprised to learn that it also works well in savoury dishes. Lemon chicken is a delicious pasta meal that will satisfy your hunger. It’s acidic, tart, crunchy, sweet, and addicting.
Lemon Chicken Pasta Recipe
- 300 g Pasta
- 200 g Chicken
- 200 ml Milk
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 250 g Parmesan Cheese
- 2 oz Chopped Garlic Cloves
- Boil the pasta, and add a pinch of salt and drizzle the olive oil.
- Place a grill pan over a medium temperature.
- Cook the chicken breast.
- Cut the chicken breast into piece after frying.
- Mix the pasta ,garlic and red chilli flakes to the pan and cook it for 15 minutes.
This was all about lemon chicken pasta recipe. Tell us in the comment section below, how much do you liked this recipe. See you next time.