Cake brings joy to everyone. It must be very clear by now that today’s recipe is of a cake. But the recipe is not of any basic cake; rather, it is of lemon cheesecake cupcakes.
In case you are worried by hearing all the stories of sinking cheesecake, then you can add 1-2 tablespoons of cornstarch into the cheesecake batter. This will help it to be more stable. And if you want your cheesecake to be more creamy, then add flour to the cheesecake mixture instead of cornstarch.
Lemon cheesecake cupcakes will be a delightful recipe. To make them, set the oven on preheat mode and make a crust of graham cracker crumbs and butter. Prepare the mixture of cream cheese with all the remaining ingredients. Add this mixture in the muffin tray with crust and bake them. Garnish as per needed.
This mini version of cheesecake will be delightful and flavorful. Everyone at your place will enjoy them for sure. Start gathering the ingredients and get going with the recipe.
Ingredients For Lemon Cheesecake Cupcakes
- 1 cup Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 4 tablespoons Melted Butter
- 16 ounces Full Fat Cream Cheese
- 2/3 cup Granulated Sugar
- 2 Eggs (at room temperature)
- 1/4 cup Full Fat Sour Cream (at room temperature)
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 Lemons Zest
- 1/2 Lemon Juice
- Whipped Cream and Lemon Zest (for garnishing)
You can grab these ingredients at any supermarket. Or you may have them stocked up in your pantry already. You must be thinking about the time of preparation. So let’s take a look at that.
How Much Time Will Lemon Cheesecake Cupcakes Take To Prepare?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Additional Time||Total Time|
|20 minutes||20 minutes||4 hours||4 hours 40 minutes|
Don’t be worried looking at the total time of preparation. Your lemon cheese cupcakes will be ready within an hour. 4 hours is just the time to set the cheesecake. Let’s see how this is done.
Steps To Make Lemon Cheesecake Cupcakes
- Set the oven on preheat mode to 325 degrees F. Take a 12 cup muffin tin tray and line it with paper liners.
- Take a bowl, add graham cracker crumbs and melted butter and mix them well.
- Add a tablespoonful of this mixture and press it to the bottom of the muffin tray to form a crust.
- In a large bowl. Add room temperature cream cheese and blend it with a hand mixer on medium-high flame until it is smooth and creamy. Add sugar and mix well for 3 minutes.
- Add one egg at a time and mix them well. Now, add sour cream, vanilla, lemon juice and zest and blend it all at low speed.
- Divide this cream cheese mixture into the muffin tray with the crust.
- Tap the muffin tray to remove any bubbles. Bake it for 20-25 minutes or until the edges are set and the cream cheese mix has a slight jiggle.
- Let the cakes cool at room temperature and then further chill them for atleast 3 hours.
- Serve them cold.
You can top the cupcakes with some fresh berries or whipped cream. But this is totally optional. From a kid in your family to an old member, they will enjoy them.
Nutritional Breakdown Of Lemon Cheesecake Cupcakes
Check out the calorie count of these mini lemon cheesecake cups.
How To Make Lemon Cheesecake Cupcakes At Home | Video
In case you find something confusing, I have uploaded the video of this cake recipe.
Your doubts are most welcome in my comment section below. So write them up and I will be replying to them with my best knowledge. Do give it a try and share its reviews too. You can also suggest to me some recipe which you want to learn about. I will surely get back to you for them. Till then, enjoy your mini cake.