LA Water is one of the easiest and most awesome cocktails that you can make at your home. In this post, I am going to share how you can make LA Water in just 1 step.
I first tried this cocktail at Harry’s New York Bar, Paris. When I visited Paris for a 3-day tour, I tried finding some of the best bars nearby. One local told me about Harry’s Bar and the bartender suggested me to try LA Water. So when I returned I tried to make LA Water at my home and it was just like the one I tried in Paris.
Making LA Water is very easy. You need Vodka, Tequila, Gin, Triple Sec, Rum, Melon Liquor, Sweet and Sour, Raspberry liquor and Blue Curacao. Take a glass and add ice. Then mix all the beverages and LA Water is ready. Garnish it with orange wedges or cherries.
Make sure you use the right amount of beverages to make the perfect LA Water. But there are many other drinks that we’ve covered in our blog. You should definitely check them as well.
1. The Polar Express Hot Chocolate– The Polar Express reminds us of a hot chocolate cup that was served in the movie. No one knows how it exactly tastes. But I have a Hot Chocolate recipe that is you’ll definitely love like the Hero Boy loved his Hot Chocolate in the movie.
2. Chinese Tea– A tea recipe is the easiest recipe that you can have and learn how to prepare Chinese tea properly is easy enough if you follow a few basic guidelines.
3. Bacardi Coquito– It is the Spanish word Coquito which means “Little Coconut” and Bacardi Coquito is Gluten-Free made from natural flavors.
4. Cantaloupe Juice– This deeply refreshing Cantaloupe beverage, made from shredded ripe cantaloupe flesh, water, and sugar, is ready to beat even the stickiest tropical heat.
Ingredients for LA Water
- 1/2 oz Vodka
- 1/2 oz Tequila
- 1/2 oz Gin
- 1/2 oz Triple Sec
- 1/2 oz Rum
- 1/2 oz Melon liquor
- 1/2 oz Sweet and Sour
- 1/2 oz Raspberry liquor
- 1/2 oz Blue Curacao
You can get all these drink from any supermarket near your home. So now, let see how much time will this LA Water will take to prepare.
How Much Time It Will Take To Make LA Water?
|Preparation Time||Total Time|
|5 Minutes||5 Minutes|
When I tried this drink for the first time, I was so excited to know its recipe and I know you will be too. So without waiting more, let’s see the directions we need to follow to make LA Water at home.
Steps To Make LA Water
- Take a glass and put all the drink in it with ice.
- Stir and garnish it with orange wedge or cherry.
And this is it, your LA Water Cocktail is ready. Yes, it is this simple. You can make it in your next part within no time.
How to Make LA Water Cocktail at Home | Video
I’ve also added a video below, so it’ll be easier for you to make this cockatil at home.
I hope you’ve liked this LA Water Cocktail recipe. Make sure to check other cocktails on thefoodxp blog and do share your reviews on the comments section as well.