When at your best; cook this balance of Chinese dish for your satisfaction of eating. Now you would get to cook your favourite ingredients in your favourite style of cooking, a Chinese chicken recipe. The best is yet to come; it’s a quickie for a good night meal. All the time you in a hurry, but you need a sufficing dish to end your day on a good food note.
I was talking to my friend who is a chef and I asked her about what is he making today, she said Kung Pao Chicken, I asked her about the recipe because I found the name very interesting. She gave me the Kun Pao Chicken recipe.
I made it at home and I found it very interesting as you people know how much I love you and I will definitely gonna share the Kung Pao Chicken recipe with you today.
So here’s a balanced chicken recipe with a style that you love to eat, that is Chinese and a taste that you love to savour. This special Kung Pao Chicken is a delight of stir fry and peanut topping to add on to your normal chicken recipes.
Ingredients for Classic Kung Pao Chicken Recipe
|Chicken breast||2 units|
|Corn flour||5 tsp|
|Red chili powder||2 tsp|
|Soya sauce||2 tsp|
|White egg||1 unit|
|Sliced green chilies||4 units|
|Thickly chopped Green onion||2 units|
|Chopped Green capsicum||1 cup|
|Tomato ketchup||2 tsp|
|Red chili sauce||1 tsp|
|Black pepper powder||¼ tsp|
|Ginger garlic paste||2 tsp|
|Crushed peanuts and green onions||For garnish|
How much time it will take?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|30 MINS||50 MINS||80 MINS|
Classic Kung Pao Chicken Recipe
- Cut the chicken breasts in small slices and place it in a bowl.
- Now add 3 tsp cornflour, ½ tsp salt, 2 tsp red chilli powder, ¼ tsp soya sauce, ½ tsp vinegar, and a bit of white egg. Mix it all and keep it aside for ½ hour.
- In a preheated pan add 2 cups oil, let it heat. Add chicken slices to it and fry for 5 minutes on medium flame. Place it on a plate.
- In another preheated pan add 1 tbsp oil; now add green chillies, 2 green onions, and 1 cup green capsicum. Fry them, keep them half cooked.
- Now add 2 tsp tomato ketchup, 1 tsp red chili sauce, 1 tsp soya sauce, ½ tsp salt, 1 cup water, ¼ tsp black pepper powder, and 2 tsp ginger garlic paste. Mix all. Let it boil.
- Now in a small bowl make a paste of 2 tsp cornflour and water.
- Add it in the above mixture in a slow and keep stirring it on the other side.
- When the gravy gets thick do not add any more cornflour paste.
- Add above fried chicken and 1 tsp peanuts to it
- Mix it thoroughly. Now garnish it with crushed peanuts and green onions.
- Serve hot.
Taste the delight of this Kung Pao Chicken recipe. It is loved by kids for its saucy taste and enjoyed by the cook while making for its creativity is worth a piece of art to make. The critics at your place would love to devour this amazing piece of art.
Nutritional Facts Of Kung Pao Chicken Recipe