Krusteaz Waffles are amazing waffles. There’s nothing like sitting down to a plate of quickly made fresh waffles. Turns out, it is super easy. Dive in to know how to make crispy and fluffy waffles in your kitchen by using Krusteaz batter mix. Also, get an extra jolt from your recipe by putting real maple syrup.
Krusteaz Waffles recipe needs only two ingredients. One is Krusteaz Waffles batter mix and the other is an egg. You will have to beat the eggs in cold water with a whisk. Then, add the Krusteaz Waffles mix and whisk until it is smooth and well combined. Pour the mix into the waffle maker and within 6 minutes, your waffle will be ready.
There are the prettiest and simplest ways for the toppings of Krusteaz Belgian waffles. Use maple syrup or strawberry syrup or whipped cream or vanilla ice cream of your choice. We have got a trick to help you make krusteaz Belgian waffles in just 10 minutes. To know more, scroll down to check out the entire recipe.
Fill your kitchen with the freshly baked nutty and toasty aroma of Krusteaz Waffles. Check out the list of ingredients, equipment, and nutritional information in the article below. Before you step forward, there are also some other amazing recipes that you should try.
1. Sweet Tamales– This recipe is one of my favorite recipes and it is a very famous Mexican cuisine. I am talking about the Sweet Tamales. This recipe is made using the corn husks that we usually throw away without knowing that it can be utilized.
2. Vanilla Custard Cups– This recipe will make your tastebuds enjoy a roller coaster ride and you will make this recipe every time you crave something sweet.
3. Churros– In my opinion, Churros are one of the world’s best desserts – when made fresh from scratch of course. These are hands down the best churros I’ve ever had, even better than those I got in the Mexican market.
4. Pretzel Sticks– Pretzel sticks make a great snack. It is a dish that can be paired with almost every kind of dip or sauce. They are super handy, crunchy, and salty sticks making it a delightful snack.
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Krusteaz Waffles?
- Waffle Maker – A waffle maker is the best option to make fluffy, crispy, and in-shape waffles.
- Tong – Use a tong to hold the waffle and serve hot.
- Wooden Spoon – If your batter is soggy and not thick the waffle may break. A wooden spoon and a tong will hold the waffle better to plate it.
- Bowl – Whisk Krusteaz Waffles mix with eggs and cold water to prepare the batter.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Krusteaz Waffles?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|5 Minutes||10 Minutes||15 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Krusteaz Waffles?
- Krusteaz Waffles Mix – Take a packet of krusteaz waffles mix to make the batter.
- Eggs – Add the eggs according to the quantity of krusteaz waffles mix added.
- Cold Water – Beating eggs in cold water will increase the foam produced.
- Maple Syrup – Drizzle a spoon of maple syrup or whipped cream or vanilla ice cream to garnish your waffle.
- Butter Spray – Grease the waffle maker with butter spray or melted butter. It will not let the batter stick to the grid.
Steps To Make Krusteaz Waffles
1. Mix Up’
Take a bowl, add two eggs and cold water. Beat the eggs in cold water nicely until you see the foamy texture. The cold water will help in producing the foam. Then, add two cups of krusteaz waffles mix and whisk everything until it is well combined. The krusteaz waffles mix costs you $6. You can buy it from any supermarket.
|Total fat||9 g|
|Saturated fat||1.5 g|
|Total carbohydrates||30 g|
|Dietary fiber||1 g|
How Will Krusteaz Waffles Look And Taste Like?
The waffle is a square cake with a deep grid pattern krusteaz waffles taste crunchy from the outside and soft inside. The texture of waffles is crisp and deeply browned. The resulting flavor and texture of waffles will depend on the consistency of the batter mix. Moreover, toppings are appetizing.
- 1 packet Krusteaz Waffles Mix
- 1 Egg
- 1 cup Water
- 2 teaspoon Maple Syrup
- 1 teaspoon Butter Spray
If you have liked this Krusteaz Waffles recipe and want some more recipes like these, then do tell us in the comments section below.