Love for Waffles never ends. Whether it is your mom or sister, everyone loves Waffles and it’s even more amazing when you have all kinds of toppings just make it more tasty.
But what if you could skip all the steps and hard work involved to make it. Well, Krusteaz is a one-stop solution for you.
Krusteaz Waffles recipe is easy and anyone could make it in around 15 minutes. And if you want to make Kruteaz Waffles at home, just follow the procedure mentioned below. But here are some other amazing recipes that you should definitely try.
1. Sweet Tamales– This recipe is one of my favorite recipes and it is a very famous Mexican cuisine. I am talking about the Sweet Tamales. This recipe is made using the corn husks that we usually throw away without knowing that it can be utilized.
2. Vanilla Custard Cups– This recipe will make your tastebuds enjoy a roller coaster ride and you will make this recipe every time you crave something sweet.
3. Churros– In my opinion, Churros are one of the worlds best desserts – when made fresh from scratch of course. These are hands down the best churros I’ve ever had, even better than those I got in the Mexican market.
4. Pretzel Sticks– Pretzel sticks make a great snack. It is a dish that can be paired with almost every kind of dip or sauce. They are super handy, crunchy, and salty sticks making it a delightful snack.
Krusteaz Waffle Ingredients
I bet you will find all of the ingredients required in the Kruteaz Waffles recipe in your home already. And if not, then you have to go to the nearest supermarket to buy these ingredients.
- 2 Cups Krusteaz Buttermilk Pancake Mix
- 1 1/2 cups cold water
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
Krusteaz Waffles Recipe
- Blend all ingredients together. Batter will be slightly lumpy.
- Lightly grease and preheat the waffle iron.
- Pour batter onto prepared waffle iron.
- Cook waffles until steaming stops or until golden brown.
Serve with your favorite fruit and whipped cream, if desired.
Nutritional facts for Krusteaz Waffles Recipe:
Here is the full nutritional breakdown of the Krusteaz Waffles recipe.
|Total fat||9 g|
|Saturated fat||1.5 g|
|Polyunsaturated fat||3 g|
|Monounsaturated fat||4.5 g|
|Total carbohydrates||30 g|
|Dietary fibre||1 g|
Watch Krusteaz Waffles Recipe
If you have liked this Krusteaz Waffles recipe and want some more recipes like these, then do tell us in the comments section below.