Delicious and scrumptious dessert, Kool-Aid Pie is the easiest way to bring smiles on the faces of your loved ones. It proves to be a great hit for any housewarming party or get together. Everyone including kids absolutely loves having Kool Aid Pie.
When I was a kid, I used to refuse to drink milk often. So my mother made Kool-Aid Pie once and served it to me. She told me that if I drank milk regularly she would treat me with Kool Aid Pie twice a week. I had loved it and after that began drinking milk with weekend treats of Kool-Aid Pie.
So, in order to please your kids or adults as well, do make this easy Kool-Aid Pie for them. In this article, I will be sharing the Kool Aid Pie recipe with you. But first, I’ve mentioned some other cherry pie recipes that I think you should definitely try at your home.
1. Tomato Pie– If you love pizza, then this tomato pie is a must-have for you all. Tomato Pie has such a taste that it even attracts the kids with its flavours. It is savoury as it is filled with fresh tomatoes, with the flavour of basil, and makes it creamy and cheesy with a mixture of mayonnaise and shredded cheese.
2. Peanut Butter Pie Jars– You are going to love this combination of peanut butter and milk chocolate. Another this that is going to make this peanut butter pie jars is because you can make them at home without any cooking or baking process.
3. Sawdust Pie– This pie got its name because of how all the ingredients look like sawdust when combined. If you never had this pie before, then it will indeed become a family favorite. So while you have your dinner, just put it in the oven to be prepared.
4. Green Tomato Lattice Pie– Green tomato lattice pie is a dessert. Surprisingly, it seems like a savory pie, but green tomatoes do not taste like any vegetable. They have a really basic texture and are good at soaking up the spices. This pie tastes much like apple Pie.
Ingredients required for Kool Aid Pie Recipe
|Unsweetened fruit flavoured drink mix||1 (0.13 ounces) package|
|Sweetened condensed milk||1 ( 14 ounce ) can|
|Frozen whipped topping, thawed||1 (8 ounce) container|
|Prepared graham cracker crust||1 (9 inch)|
How much time will it take?
|Preparation Time||Refrigeration Time||Total Time|
|10 minutes||60 minutes||1 hr 10 minutes|
Kool Aid Pie Recipe
- Take a bowl.
- Mix together fruit colored drink and sweetened condensed milk so that they get mixed properly.
- Now add whipped topping to make mixture light and tender.
- The mixture is to be spread onto pie crust.
- Refrigerate it for about an hour. After this period, serve it.
Nutritional information of Kool Aid Pie Recipe
|Total fats||18.8 gm|
|Saturated fats||10.3 gm|
|Vitamin A||418 IU|
|Vitamin C||4 mg|