Knob Creek is a brand of Kentucky straight bourbon whiskey that was established in 1992. The whiskey is produced at Beam Suntory at the Jim Beam distillery in Clermont, Kentucky.
The thing that makes Knob Creek different from other Bourbon Whiskeys is that it is bottled at 100 proof which is 50% alcohol by volume and thus generally higher than other entry-level bourbon brands.
So if you’ve come to this article, then you must be searching for the latest Knob Creek prices on the internet. Besides the knob Creek prices, I will also tell you the different varieties and mixed drinks of Knob Creek.
Knob Creek Prices
The Knob Creek prices depend on the size of the bottle you are buying. The company usually manufactures a 750ml and a 1.75ml bottle. You can buy Knob Creek from any of the big supermarket brands like Walmart, Costo, Target and more.
If you want to drink something strong, then you should buy Knob Creek Single Barrel Reserve. It has 60% alcohol by volume. Other varieties of Knob Creek are 9 Year Old, 12 Year Old, Rye Whiskey and many more.
So without waiting more, let’s check out the latest Knob Creek prices of 2020.
|Knob Creek Straight Bourbon||750ml||$32.47|
|Knob Creek Single Barrel||750ml||$34.97|
|Knob Creek Smoked Maple||750ml||$32.47|
|Knob Creek Straight Bourbon||1.75l||$46.95|
Knob Creek Varieties
Knob Creek is present in many 7 different varieties. Those seven varieties are 9 Year Old Bourbon Whiskey, Rye Whiskey, 12 Year Old Bourbon Whiskey, Single Barrel Select Bourbon, Reserve Single Barrel, Single Barrel Rye, and Smoked Maple. So let’s know a little bit more about these seven varieties.
- 9 Year Old Bourbon Whiskey– It is an unflinching balance of deep, old-style flavor with natural oak sweetness.
- Rye Whiskey– This whiskey tastes like Bold rye spiciness with undertones of vanilla and oak.
- 12 Year Old Bourbon Whiskey– This drink is full proof for full flavor. An honest Pre-Prohibition style bourbon.
- Single Barrel Select Bourbon– This drink is a store-specific offering from a bourbon barrel specially chosen by your local retailer through our Single Barrel Program.
- Reserve Single Barrel- Knob Creek’s distillers handpick exceptional barrels to be enjoyed in their full, unblended glory.
- Single Barrel Rye– It is an unblended rye whiskey from a one-of-a-kind barrel chosen by your local retailer based on a sampling of our finest barrels.
- Smoked Maple– Knob Creek has blended this bourbon with natural smoked maple flavors for a unique, smoky sweetness.
Knob Creek Mixed Drinks
I’ve told you all the Knob Creek flavors above. You can make a bunch of mixed drinks with them. So without waiting more, let’s check all the mixed drinks that you can make with Knob Creek.
- Old Fashioned– This drink is made with 1 1/2 parts Knob Creek Bourbon, Angostura Bitters, Pinch of raw sugar, and Cherry to garnish.
- New Fashioned– This drink is made with 1 PART Knob Creek Bourbon Whiskey, 1/2 PART amaretto, 1/4 PART simple syrup, bitters, and 1 orange peel.
- Smoked Maple Old Fashioned– This drink is made with 2 Parts Knob Creek Smoked Maple Bourbon, 2-3 DASHES of bitters, Small Pinch of raw sugar, club soda, orange slice, and Cherry.
- Bacon Old Fashioned– This drink is made with 1 1/2 PARTS Knob Creek Smoked Maple Bourbon, 3 TSP. Brown Sugar Simple Syrup, Orange Bitters Orange Peel, and Candied Bacon.
- Rye Old Fashioned– This drink is made with 1 1/2 PARTS Knob Creek Rye Whiskey, Angostura Bitters, brown sugar, water, and grapefruit peel.
- Classic Manhattan– This drink is made with Knob Creek Bourbon or Knob Creek Rye Whiskey, sweet vermouth, Angostura Bitters and Maraschino cherry for garnish.
- Scofflaw– This drink is made with Knob Creek Rye Whiskey, dry vermouth, fresh lemon juice, and grenadine.
- Perfect Manhattan- This drink is made with Knob Creek Bourbon, 1/2 PART sweet vermouth, 1/2 PART dry vermouth, Fee BrothersTM Aromatic Bitters, and Maraschino cherry.
- Boulevardier– This drink is made with 1 1/2 parts Knob Creek Bourbon, sweet vermouth, Campari Liqueur, and Orange twist.
- Black Hawk– This drink is made with 2 PARTS Knob Creek Rye Whiskey, DeKuyper Sloe Gin and 1 maraschino cherry, for garnish.
- Mint Julep– This drink is made with 1 1/2 PARTS Knob Creek Single Barrel Reserve Bourbon, mint, simple syrup and soda.
- Lion’s Tail– This drink is made with 2 PARTS Knob Creek® Bourbon, fresh lime juice, allspice dram liqueur, Angostura® Bitters, and simple syrup.
- The Clermont– This drink is made with 2 PARTS Knob Creek® Rye Whiskey, simple syrup, Teaspoon absinthe, Peychaud’s Bitters and Lemon twist.