Kielbasa and cabbage is a Polish dish that contains kielbasa, which is Polish sausage and cabbage along with other ingredients and flavors. It is a great dish for meat lovers and if it helps any more, it also has bacon. It is also a very simple dish to cook.
Kielbasa and cabbage has an origin in Poland and it is a special dish infused with Polish flavors. It is a very staple food as it is very easy to make and is liked by people of all age groups.
Kielbasa and Cabbage is very easy to make. Start by cooking some bacon. In a skillet, add water, onions, sugar, red pepper flakes, garlic, caraway seeds and salt and cook. Now, add cabbage to it. Lastly, add kielbasa and top with the cooked bacon to complete the dish.
This is just an overview of this kielbasa and cabbage recipe. You will find a detailed version of this recipe below, along with the proper ingredients, timings and nutrients present in this recipe. But here are some other amazing recipes that you should definitely try.
1. Escargots a la Bourguignonne– Escargots is a French term used for snails. This is an amazing French recipe which is then liked by German people also. These snails are also known as burgundy snails or Roman snails.
2. Turkey Brine– This Turkey Brine recipe has a huge difference in taste and texture when compared to the other Turkey dishes. It is due to the fact that this dish is made from a process called Brining.
3. Jamaican Jerk Seasoning– This seasoning consists of Jamaican spices which are known for their great flavor and taste. This spice includes many ground spices like cinnamon, cumin, black pepper and many more which are known for their anti-inflammatory properties.
4. Barbacoa de Res– This Barbacoa De Res is a perfect meal for your boring Sundays. It is basically a Mexican traditional dish that people make mostly on special occasions.
Kielbasa and Cabbage Recipe
- ¼ Cup Water
- 6 Slices of Bcaon
- 1 Onion
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- ¼ tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 2 tsp Minced Garlic
- 3 tsp Caraway Seeds
- 1/4 tsp Sesaoning Salt
- 1 Pound Polish Kielbasa
- 1 Cabbage
- Place a large skillet over medium flame and cook bacon properly till its color turns brown and flip it and repeat the same process. Take out the bacon from the skillet, put it aside and keep the drippings in the skillet.
- Now, to the drippings, add water, onions, sugar, red pepper flakes, garlic, caraway seeds and salt, and stir them properly.
- The next step is to add in the cabbage and stir it properly. After that, cover the skillet and keep cooking the mixture at a medium flame for 10 minutes.
- Lastly, add in kielbasa and cook it for an extra 10 to 15 minutes. Top with cooked bacon and serve it hot.