KFC is one of the best stops to fulfill all your chicken cravings. But when special occasions arrive, it makes all the more sense to indulge in your favorite food. Therefore, KFC has launched some special items on its menu that you can try this Halloween season.
KFC offers a great selection of menus throughout the year. But yearly it also introduces new items on its menu for customers. To make Halloween season extra special, it has brought back a fan favorite after a nearly decade-long hiatus. While this item is not available everywhere at the moment. You never know the brand might launch soon as a permanent item. It is priced at $3.
In the article below, you will find out more about this KFC item and its prices. So, let’s check out what KFC has for us this season.
KFC Halloween Menu
1. Kentucky Fried Chicken Wraps
There are many items to indulge in when at KFC. These include tenders, buckets, Jack’s favorites, pot pies & bowls, sandwiches, a la carte, sides, sauces, desserts, and drinks. However, this season you can try the Kentucky Fried Chicken Wraps that come in three options.
You can try a classic chicken wrap, a macaroni, and cheese wrap that combines a chicken tender with its popular side dish, and a wrap that combines a chicken tender with coleslaw. Each wrap costs $3.
The Classic Chicken Wrap comes with a hand-breaded Extra Crispy Tender, crunchy pickles, and creamy mayo, all wrapped in a warm tortilla. The mac & cheese wrap comes with that same tender, along with mac & cheese and a three-cheese blend. Finally, the Spicy Slaw Chicken Wrap pairs the tender with KFC coleslaw, spicy sauce, and crispy pickles.
You can try out any of these wraps at select Atlanta-area restaurants for a limited time. They are perfect for snacking. If you can recall, these wraps have also previously been on the KFC menu. Named “KFC Twister Wraps” previously, KFC pulled out this item from its menus in 2014.
|Kentucky Fried Chicken Wraps||$ 3|
2. 4 pc Chicken Combo
Apart from these delicious wraps, you can also try out some scrumptious KFC combos this season. One combo that is a great steal deal is the 4-piece chicken combo. Here you get a Breast, Thigh, drum, & wing available in the Original Recipe or Extra Crispy, 1 side of your choice, a biscuit, and a medium drink. This combo is priced at $10.69.
The side options include select recipe fries, Cole Slaw, mashed potatoes, mashed potatoes & gravy, gravy, mac & cheese, and whole kernel corn. Additionally, you can choose one medium beverage from the options like Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Mountain Dew, Colonel Lemonade, Colonel Strawberry Lemonade, Mountain Dew Sweet Lightning, Sierra Mist, and Sweet Tea.
|4 pc Chicken Combo||$ 10.69|
How To Order The KFC Halloween Menu
Are you excited after getting to know the new Halloween menu available at KFC? Well, then check out the ways to order them and indulge in delicious treats. You can order the above-mentioned wraps and more from KFC through their website, in-store, or via delivery apps like DoorDash, Grubhub, and Uber Eats.
Similar Restaurants Offering Halloween Menu
- Tim Hortons – Coffee and donuts are a deadly combination. But what if I tell you that there’s more than that to celebrate Halloween? From Pumpkin Special drinks to treats, have a great Halloween at Tim Hortons this year.
- Chipotle – If Mexican food is your heart’s calling, head to Chipotle for special Halloween deals.
- Subway – This Halloween, celebrate with Subway’s special menu items. You can choose from a new range of sandwiches and soups made to quench the big hunger.
- Taco Bell – When Mexican cravings kick in, hit Taco Bell for all things delicious. On the occasion of Halloween Taco Bell has introduced limited-time menu options that are sure to bring a smile on your face.
- Chick- Fil- A – The OG chicken sandwich place Chick-Fil-A has spooktacular Halloween items waiting for you. Hit the nearest outlet to you for a meal worth every penny.
- Wendy’s – Like previous years, Wendy’s is out with a special offer for Halloween. Check out what it is and use it in many ways.
- Panera Bread – A trip to Panera Bread means biting into healthy and delicious meals. So, this Halloween season indulge in some fall and Halloween season special menu featuring pumpkin delights.
- Pizza Hut – Pizza fits every occasion. Check out some attractive Pizza Hut Halloween menu offers this season to have a great time.
- Sonic – A visit to Sonic is a one-of-a-kind experience. This trick or treat season, indulge in some sweet treats from Sonic lip-smacking good.
- Dairy Queen – Are you a sweet monster? Check out Dairy Queen’s Halloween Menu that offers special Halloween-themed cakes and blizzards.
At KFC you can indulge in some sumptuous Kentucky Fried Chicken Wraps this Halloween season at select Atlanta, Georgia KFC locations. While this menu item is currently up for testing on the market, hopefully, it’ll be available nationwide soon. Besides these wraps, you can also indulge in other options from the KFC menu that includes some great combo options.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Does KFC have a special Halloween Menu?
KFC has launched three Kentucky Fried Chicken Wraps that are available at select Atlanta, Georgia KFC locations.
What are the Kentucky Fried Chicken Wraps priced at?
Kentucky Fried Chicken Wraps are available for $3.
Does KFC provide home delivery?
You can enjoy KFC at home by ordering via Uber Eats, DoorDash, or the KFC app.
Does KFC serve beverages?
KFC serves beverages like Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, 7Up, Tango, Robinsons, Lipton Peach, Water, and Oreo Krushems.