Kale pasta is a delicious and healthy pasta. Today, I am going to show you how to cook hot and flavourful kale pasta in just a few minutes.
Pasta has a huge fan base as it is super easy to throw together. It also makes for a delicious meal. I understand some of you might not be a fan of kale but, this kale pasta is a must-try. Of course, the health benefits of kale make the dish healthy too.
To make this kale pasta, heat oil in a pan and cook onions and garlic in it. Then, add chicken broth, tomatoes, and pasta to it. Cook them until the pasta becomes soft. Then, add chopped kale and cream and stir for some time. Remove the pan from heat. Season the pasta with salt and pepper and garnish with shredded parmesan. Your delicious and healthy kale pasta is ready!
This recipe is for all pasta lovers who like to have vegetarian pasta. There are other main course recipes on our blog as well that you should also check.
1. Veal Francese– Veal is much healthier than beef as it has less fat and cholesterol. You can add some herbs of your choice like rosemary, garlic, thyme, or cloves while cooking. This will give make the veal spiced up and will enhance the flavor.
2. Salmon Alfredo Pasta– This easy restaurant-quality Tuscan Salmon Fettuccine Alfredo comes together in less than 30-minutes, making it perfect for busy weeknights.
3. Fettuccine Alfredo Pasta– Fettuccine Alfredo is one of the most basic and delicious pasta recipes ever—and it couldn’t be easier to make. You only need a few ingredients to make this creamy, buttery, and cheesy pasta dish.
4. Gluten-Free Chicken Ramen Noodles– If you love ramen soup, this recipe for gluten-free instant noodle cups will prove that gluten-free ramen noodles are quick, easy, and delicious.
Kale Pasta Recipe
- 1 tablespoon Oil
- ½ cup Onions (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon Garlic (minced)
- 1 pint Grape Tomatoes (sliced)
- 2 cups Chicken Broth
- 3 cups Kale (chopped)
- 8 ounces Bowtie Pasta
- Salt and Pepper (to taste)
- ½ cup Half and Half
- ¼ cup Parmesan Cheese (shredded)
- Heat oil in a large pan. Add garlic and onions to it.
- After the onions are tender, add chicken broth and tomatoes to them. Bring the broth to a boil.
- Then, add the pasta to it. Cook it for about 8-10 minutes until the pasta is cooked and becomes soft.
- Then, add in the chopped kale and the half and half cream. Keep stirring it for about 2-3 minutes until it’s cooked properly.
- Then, remove the pan from heat. Season the pasta with salt and pepper and garnish it with shredded cheese.