Kale chimichurri is an authentic sauce that perfectly compliments cooked veggies or meat dishes. This flavorful liquid mixture is a healthy alternative for sauces. Another good news is that you can make it in a heartbeat!
This classic Argentinian sauce is absolutely heavenly. It is a merger of kale, chimichurri, vinegar, and oil. Also, you need a single piece of equipment to get it done in a snap!
You can add potatoes, other veggies, or pasta to kale chimichurri. Adding lemon juice is also a worthy option to consider. Excited to try something that makes your ordinary food extraordinary? Check out the recipe for an amazing sauce!
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Kale Chimichurri?
- Food Processor – You only need a food processor to grind the ingredients.
- Bowl – You require a bowl to transfer the sauce from the food processor.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Kale Chimichurri?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|2 Minutes||5 Minutes||7 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Kale Chimichurri?
- Kale – You need a pack of fresh kale leaves to make this recipe.
- Garlic – Garlic is the supreme seasoning agent in this recipe.
- Olive oil – Olive oil is used to absorb the flavors well.
- Vinegar – Vinegar helps in softening the overall texture of the chimichurri.
- Salt – Salt can be added as per your taste and preference.
- Black Pepper – Black pepper gives the mixture a warm and spicy touch.
- Red Pepper Flakes – Red pepper flakes also ensure you get a spicy hit out of it.
Steps To Make Kale Chimichurri
1. One Push and Ta-Da!
Put kale, garlic, olive oil, vinegar, salt, black pepper, and red pepper flakes in the food processor. Turn it on over low speed. Pulse it a few times until all the ingredients are well-processed. Transfer to a bowl and serve with steak, pasta, or fajitas.
You can either use vinegar or lime juice for preparing kale chimichurri. Adding a few cashews or almonds is another great way to intensify the taste of your recipe. Kale chimichurri can be refrigerated and used for later use.
|Saturated Fat||4 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
How Will The Kale Chimichurri Look and Taste Like?
Kale chimichurri has a sweet, savory taste that unconditionally upgrades the taste of your salad, sandwiches, grilled meat, or vegetables. Thickened as a vibrant green flavorful liquid, this owes a load of vital nutrients.
Kale Chimichurri Recipe
- 1 cup fresh Kale Leaves
- 2-3 cloves peeled Garlic
- ½ cup Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- ¼ teaspoon Black Pepper
- ¼ teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
- Put kale, garlic, olive oil, vinegar, salt, black pepper, and red pepper flakes in the food processor.
- Finely process all the ingredients in the food processor for a few minutes.
- Transfer to a bowl, and your kale chimichurri is ready to be served.
Here, I have presented you with a delicious sauce that can punch up any food prepared. Go ahead and try it! You’ll be amazed as I am right now! Tell me in the comments how well you liked it. Happy eating, foodies!