One day, I was craving for Kadai Paneer in Melbourne but I don’t know how to make it? I called my mother and explained the recipe and story behind the Kadai Paneer Recipe.
The story is that when I was carrying me inside her womb, she learned that recipe from a book and she made it for my father the first time, my father loved it.
I made Kadai Paneer and I found it very tasty because I followed every instruction given by my mother and Guess What?
Today, I will share the Kadai Paneer Recipe of my mother with my lovely people and it will make your day also.
Let’s balance the spices into tastier gravy and a quick delicious recipe. There are other main course recipes on our blog as well that you should also check.
1. Punjabi Aloo Baingan Sabzi– The most popular state in India that kind-of reinvented the Aloo Baingan Sabzi recipe is Punjab. Every food item related to Punjab is just big and delicious. People usually enjoy the Aloo Baingan Sabzi with Chapati.
2. Baby Eel in Green Sauce– The flavour of the ingredients and the eel full of nutrients was a perfect meal to satisfy both the factors that were health and taste.
3. Chinese Schezwan Paneer– A cooking style everybody’s favourite, Schezwan, especially being it oily peppery and spicy; all we need is the balance of Chinese cuisine leading to a perfect taste in one dish.
4. Bhagare Baingan Curry– Bhagare Baingan is a Hyderabad cuisine made in Punjabi way and tastes international, eaten in every part of the world. It is eaten with rice and chapatti. It is also called as Nune Vankaya Kura in Telegu.
Ingredients required for Kadai Paneer Recipe
|Pure ghee||1 tbsp|
|Ginger garlic paste||2 tsp|
|Coriander seeds||¼ tsp|
|Red chilli||2 units|
|Fenugreek seeds||¼ tsp|
|Chopped onion||½ cup|
|Coriander powder||1 tsp|
|Cumin powder||1 tsp|
|Turmeric powder||¼ tsp|
|Red Chili Paste||2 tbsp|
|Chopped Tomatoes||3 units|
|Tall chopped Capsicum||¼ cup|
|Small sliced cheese||150 gm|
|Garam masala||¼ tsp|
|Fenugreek Leaves||2 tbsp|
|Coriander leaves||Enough to garnish|
How Much Time It will Take?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|10 MINS||30 MINS||40 MINS|
How to make Kadai Paneer Recipe
- In a preheated pan add 1 tbsp of ghee, let it heat.
- Add ginger-garlic paste and let it cook till 5 minutes.
- Add coriander seeds, red chilli, fenugreek seeds and onion cook it well till another ten minutes.
- Cook it till the onions give a golden colour
- Now add coriander powder, cumin powder, turmeric powder, red chilli paste and tomatoes.
- Cook it till it leaves oil.
- Add capsicum to it and mix well and cook it for another 3 minutes.
- Add cheese and mix it with gravy.
- On top put garam masala, fenugreek leaves, cream and coriander leaves.
- Mix it well put out the flame and keep it covered for about five minutes.
- Let it absorb the last added aroma.
- Serve warm.
Taste the aromatic flavour of your food, feel the pleasure. The Punjabi chilli and continental capsicum add a perfect combo to a delicious, flavorous, juicy AROMATIC KADAI PANEER so served.
Nutritional Facts Of Kadai Paneer Recipe