One day, I was craving for Kadai Paneer in Melbourne but I don’t know how to make it? I called my mother and explained the recipe and story behind the Kadai Paneer Recipe.
The story is that when I was carrying me inside her womb, she learned that recipe from a book and she made it for my father the first time, my father loved it.
I made Kadai Paneer and I found it very tasty because I followed every instruction given by my mother and Guess What?
Today, I will share the Kadai Paneer Recipe of my mother with my lovely people and it will make your day also.
Let’s balance the spices into tastier gravy and a quick delicious recipe.
Ingredients required for Kadai Paneer Recipe
|Pure ghee||1 tbsp|
|Ginger garlic paste||2 tsp|
|Coriander seeds||¼ tsp|
|Red chilli||2 units|
|Fenugreek seeds||¼ tsp|
|Chopped onion||½ cup|
|Coriander powder||1 tsp|
|Cumin powder||1 tsp|
|Turmeric powder||¼ tsp|
|Red Chili Paste||2 tbsp|
|Chopped Tomatoes||3 units|
|Tall chopped Capsicum||¼ cup|
|Small sliced cheese||150 gm|
|Garam masala||¼ tsp|
|Fenugreek Leaves||2 tbsp|
|Coriander leaves||Enough to garnish|
How Much Time It will Take?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|10 MINS||30 MINS||40 MINS|
How to make Kadai Paneer Recipe
- In a preheated pan add 1 tbsp of ghee, let it heat.
- Add ginger-garlic paste and let it cook till 5 minutes.
- Add coriander seeds, red chilli, fenugreek seeds and onion cook it well till another ten minutes.
- Cook it till the onions give a golden colour
- Now add coriander powder, cumin powder, turmeric powder, red chilli paste and tomatoes.
- Cook it till it leaves oil.
- Add capsicum to it and mix well and cook it for another 3 minutes.
- Add cheese and mix it with gravy.
- On top put garam masala, fenugreek leaves, cream and coriander leaves.
- Mix it well put out the flame and keep it covered for about five minutes.
- Let it absorb the last added aroma.
- Serve warm.
Taste the aromatic flavour of your food, feel the pleasure. The Punjabi chilli and continental capsicum add a perfect combo to a delicious, flavorous, juicy AROMATIC KADAI PANEER so served.
Nutritional Facts Of Kadai Paneer Recipe