Here’s another non-vegan to delight and change our normal routines of food. We already know that chicken provides us with extra nutrients that are otherwise missing from our daily vegan diets. Also chicken is tasty enough to make our taste buds reach another world, heavens probably. Where chicken has its own taste; a cooking utensil can do wonders to the taste of an already tasty ingredient and spices added to it just do an altogether different wonder to the dish.
I first ate Kadai Chicken in a Cocktail of my brother’s marriage and I found it very amazing and delicious that I went to the chef and asked him the Kadai Chicken recipe. He gave me the recipe and the next day, I made it at my home with my mother’s help, it was seriously very tasty.
Today, I am here to share Kadai Chicken Recipe with my lovely people and one tip I want to give you is DELIGHTFUL KADAI CHICKEN is a gravy based chicken with aromatic spices to fill it over. The addition of an Indian utensil and spices thus makes it more appetizing than it could have been. The taste so created would be worth of the cook’s efforts and hence give us a pleasurable and absolutely tasty dish.
Let’s see the journey how to make Kadai Chicken.
Ingredients for Indian Kadai Chicken Recipe
|Coriander seeds||1 tsp|
|Cumin seeds||2 tsp|
|Black pepper seeds||10-12 units|
|Red chillies||4 units|
|Tomato||3 medium units|
|Chopped onion||3 medium units|
|Ginger garlic paste||2 tsp|
|Kasuri Methi||2 tbsp|
|Chopped green chillies||2 units|
|Cashew nut paste||2 tsp|
How much time it will Take?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|15 MINS||25 MINS||35 MINS|
Indian Kadai Chicken Recipe
- In a preheated pan add coriander seeds, black pepper seeds, bay leaf, and red chillies.
- Roast them.
- Keep it to cool then grind them.
- Grind tomatoes too and place them in a different bowl.
- Now take a preheated pan to add 3 tbsp oil and let it heat.
- Add chopped onions roast them.
- Now add ginger garlic paste, ½ cup water, green chillies, aboveground masala.
- Bring the water to boil.
- Add tomato puree and chicken in the mixture.
- Add 2 tsp salt more if required.
- Now add cashew nut paste and ½ cup water to it.
- Cover it and cook on a medium flame for 25 mins (until chicken will become smooth).
- Add onion and capsicum in the mixture and cook them for 2 minutes.
- Remove the mixture from the flame and add Kasuri methi on the chicken.
- Serve hot with roti and rice.
This north Indian KADAI CHICKEN recipe becomes more aromatic with the addition of freshly ground spices. This hence plays well on your taste buds delighting it at every bite. Taste the wonders on your tongue.
Nutritional Facts Of Kadai Chicken Recipe