Here’s another non-vegan to delight and change our normal routines of food. We already know that chicken provides us with extra nutrients which are otherwise missing from our daily vegan diets. Also chicken is tasty enough to make our taste buds reach another world, heavens probably. Where chicken has its own taste; a cooking utensil can do wonders to the taste of an already tasty ingredient and spices added to it just do an altogether different wonder to the dish.
This DELIGHTFUL KADAI CHICKEN is a gravy based chicken with aromatic spices to fill it over. The addition of an Indian utensil and spices thus makes it more appetizing than it could have been. The taste so created would be worth of the cook’s efforts and hence give us a pleasurable and absolutely tasty dish.
How much time it will Take:
Ingredients for Indian Kadai Chicken:
|Coriander seeds||1 tsp|
|Cumin seeds||2 tsp|
|Black pepper seeds||10-12 units|
|Red chillies||4 units|
|Tomato||3 medium units|
|Chopped onion||3 medium units|
|Ginger garlic paste||2 tsp|
|Chopped green chillies||2 units|
|Cashew nut paste||2 tsp|
How to Make Indian Kadai Chicken | Recipe:
- In a pre heated pan add coriander seeds, black pepper seeds and red chillies.
- Roast them.
- Keep it to cool then grind them.
- Grind tomatoes too and place them in a different bowl.
- Now take a pre heated pan add 3 tbsp oil and let it heat.
- Add chopped onions roast them.
- Now add ginger garlic paste, ½ cup water, green chillies and above ground masala.
- Bring the water to boil.
- Add chicken and tomatoes to it.
- Add 2 tsp salt more if required.
- Now add cashew nut paste and ½ cup water to it.
- Cover it and cook on a medium flame for about 20 minutes.
- Serve hot.
This north Indian recipe of KADAI CHICKEN becomes more aromatic with the addition of freshly ground spices. This hence plays well on your taste buds delighting it at every bite. Taste the wonders on your tongue.
Meanwhile, stay tuned for more recipes to add on to your tastes…