As a kid, you all must have eaten those hard Jolly Ranchers candies. They were so yummy to resist. I used to consume a lot of Jolly Ranchers candies when I was in junior school, you can say almost every day.
As an adult, I realised it was time to have Jolly Rancher Shots. I was served these shots at one of my friend’s house warming party. She knew how much I liked them.
Once at home, I made the shots and served a treat to myself. It reminded me of my childhood days when I loved to have Jolly Rancher candies and even used to fight for it! Now, whenever I am low on spirits or don’t wish to make many efforts, I make myself Jolly Rancher Shots which make me happier and stress-free.
You can serve it in the next house party at your place. Your guests would absolutely love having Jolly Rancher Shots. Don’t worry, here I will be telling you how to make Jolly Ranchers at home. Let’s check out the best ever Jolly Rancher Shot Recipe now.
Jolly Rancher Shots Ingredients Required
|Jolly Rancher Hard Candies||2 bags|
|Vodka||1 bottle (750 ml )|
|Lemon-Lime Soda or Cold Seltzer||2 cups|
How much time will it take?
|Preparation time||Total time (excluding refrigeration time)|
Jolly Rancher Shots Recipe
- Arrange and separate the Jolly Ranchers according to flavour.
- Take a large mason jar.
- Removing the covers from each candy, place them according to their flavour in it.
- Now you have to distribute vodka amongst the five different and tasty flavours.
- Place the lids over a mason jar, covering them.
- Refrigerate them for the night for Jolly Ranchers to dissolve.
- Take shot glasses and pour out the Jolly Rancher Vodka into them.
- Put lemon soda or cold seltzer over the top of the vodka.
- Serve and drink right away.
Jolly Rancher Shots Nutritional Information