Everyone always prefers a portion of perfectly balanced and healthy food. A recipe that is full of nutrients and has a good taste is a blessing. And today, I will share one such recipe with you all foodies that you should include in your daily menu. A recipe that has both eggs and ground beef that adds to its taste and nutritional quotient.
Have you heard about Joe’s Special recipe? If not, then you are in the right place, my friends. Today we will be making Joe’s Special recipe. But what makes this recipe so unique? So the answer is its ingredients that are generally consumed by most of the Non-vegetarian preferring people around the world.
If I tell you in short, this recipe is just a mix of scrambled eggs and beef incorporated with some ground spices and spinach. It got its name after a restaurant called Original Joe’s in San Fransisco introduced a recipe in the 1920s. Since then, it became popular and came up with the name of joe’s special recipe.
So let’s start its preparation and see what we will need for making this recipe at home. The list is provided in the table below.
Ingredients for Joe’s Special Beef and Eggs
|Hot Pepper Sauce||1 tsp.|
|Salt||According to taste|
|Dried Basil||½ tsp.|
|Olive Oil||1 tsp.|
|Yellow Onion||1 medium|
|Ground Beef||½ pound|
|Fresh Spinach||¾-1 pound|
The ingredients box is completed and now comes the turn of an important factor, on which the whole recipe and its arrangement depend. Yes, the timings are really important. Here is the time required to make this Joe’s special recipe provided in the table below.
How Much Time Will it Take?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|10 Minutes||30 Minutes||40 Minutes|
Quite surprising! This recipe takes no time to prepare. Here is the part you all were waiting for, the most essential and crucial part of any recipe. Yes! Let’s start cooking it. Follow the steps given below and have the best Beef and Eggs at home.
Joe’s Special Beef and Eggs Recipe
- Take a small bowl and break the eggs into it. Sprinkle some salt, hot pepper sauce, basil, and pepper and whisk it well until large bubbles begin to form.
- In a large skillet, warm the butter and wait until it melts. Add onion and saute it until it gets soft and doesn’t turn brown.
- Now add the beef into the skillet and cook it until it turns brown. The small pieces of beef should cook evenly and have the same color all over.
- Add the spinach and let it cook along with the beef for about 3-4 minutes. And wait for the spinach to get soft.
- Let this meat cook until the excess water is gone. And once gone, add the egg mixture all around.
- Stir it well and mix the eggs and meat until the eggs are set.
- Lower the heat or remove it and see if the eggs are ready or not. Let them cook due to the carry-over cooking and once prepared, serve it immediately.
And you have successfully made joe’s special recipe at home. Enjoy this special recipe with your mates and family and have a great time together.
Nutritional Breakdown of Joe’s Special Beef and Eggs
The nutritional information of this recipe is down below. Have a look and know what are the real quantities of those nutritional elements present in it.
How To Make Joe’s Special Beef and Eggs at Home | Video
Here is a video that you can watch to know more about this Joe’s Special recipe.
Having any queries regarding the Beef and Eggs recipe? Just send me your questions in the comment section below and I will get back to you soon for the same. Also, do not forget to share your reviews in the comment section below. Share this recipe with your near and dear ones if you like it.