Jim Beam is a brand of bourbon whiskey that was founded by members of the Böhm family (which emigrated from Germany and settled in Kentucky), who eventually changed the spelling of their surname to “Beam”. The original whiskey was called Old Jake Beam.
Right now, the Jim Beam Whiskey is produced in Clermont, Kentucky, by Beam Suntory, a subsidiary of Suntory Holdings of Osaka, Japan. Right now, it is one of the top-selling bourbons in the world.
So if you’ve come to this article, you must be searching for the latest Jim Beam prices. Besides that, I will also tell you the varieties and mixed drinks that you can create with Jim Beam whiskey.
Jim Beam Prices
Jim Beam prices depend on the size of the bottle you are buying. The company usually manufactures 750 ml and 1.75 ml bottle. You can find Jim Beam from any of the big supermarket brands like Walmart, Walgreens, Target, Sam’s Club, CVS, and Costo.
Similar to other whiskey brands, there are several different varieties of Jim Beam including the original bourbon whiskey, black, devil’s cut, Kentucky fire, red stag, honey, and maple bourbon whiskey.
So without waiting more, let’s check out the latest Jim Beam Prices.
|Jim Beam Honey Bourbon Whiskey||750ml||$14.97|
|Jim Beam Kentucky Fire Bourbon Whiskey||750ml||$14.97|
|Jim Beam Maple Bourbon Whiskey||750ml||$14.97|
|Jim Beam Original Bourbon Whiskey||750ml||$14.97|
|Jim Beam Original Bourbon Whiskey||1.75l||$23.97|
|Jim Beam Original Bourbon Whiskey||750ml||$17.99|
|Jim Beam Original Bourbon Whiskey||1.75l||$37.99|
|Jim Beam Kentucky Fire Bourbon Whiskey||750ml||$16.99|
|Jim Beam Original Bourbon Whiskey||750ml||$16.99|
|Jim Beam Original Bourbon Whiskey||1.75l||$28.99|
|Jim Beam Black Bourbon Whiskey||750ml||$15.98|
|Jim Beam Devil’s Cut Bourbon Whiskey||750ml||$18.58|
|Jim Beam Kentucky Fire Bourbon Whiskey||750ml||$12.28|
|Jim Beam Original Bourbon Whiskey||1.75l||$20.95|
|Jim Beam Red Stag Bourbon Whiskey (Black Cherry)||750ml||$12.98|
|Jim Beam Devil’s Cut Bourbon Whiskey||750ml||$26.99|
|Jim Beam Honey Bourbon Whiskey||750ml||$18.49|
|Jim Beam Kentucky Fire Bourbon Whiskey||750ml||$18.49|
|Jim Beam Original Bourbon Whiskey||375ml||$9.99|
|Jim Beam Original Bourbon Whiskey||750ml||$18.49|
|Jim Beam Original Bourbon Whiskey||1.75l||$31.99|
|Jim Beam Original Bourbon Whiskey||1.75l||$20.95|
Jim Beam Varieties
Like other whiskey brands, Jim Beam is also available in many varieties like original bourbon whiskey, black, devil’s cut, Kentucky fire, red stag, honey, and maple bourbon whiskey. So I’ve talked about a little more about these varieties below.
1) Devil’s Cut
Jim Beam takes the liquid we extract from our barrels, blend it with extra-aged Kentucky straight bourbon whiskey and bottle it at 90 proof to create a premium bourbon with extra depth and complexity. Designed to be enjoyed neat or on the rocks, Jim Beam Devil’s Cut has a robust flavor with deep color, aroma, and character.
Marked by big flavor, Jim Beam Bonded is a 100 proof, slightly spicier take on our original Jim Beam Bourbon with a smooth, complex finish. Add it to any American cocktail for an authentic taste of history.
3) Single Barrel
Every bottle of Jim Beam Single Barrel is unique and perfect in its own way both in the distinct flavor and personality of the liquid itself and the wisdom of our master distiller printed on the back. It is an extraordinary bourbon experience that’s different each time you break open a new seal.
Jim Beam’s premium, 86-proof bourbon whiskey spends years longer being aged in our American White Oak barrels than our original Jim Beam. It’s those extra years of aging that give Jim Beam Black its full-bodied flavor with notes of smooth caramel and warm oak.
5) Double Oak
Jim Beam Double Oak is first aged in a newly charred American White Oak barrels. Then, we pour it into another freshly charred white oak barrel to mature for a second time. The added interaction with the oak results in a liquid intense in flavor and smooth in taste.
Bold. Spicy. Classic. Our old-school Jim Beam Rye recipe is marked by a warm, spicy kick and a bite of black pepper, all rounded out by hints of vanilla and oak. Add it to classic and contemporary cocktails alike for an unmistakable pre-Prohibition flavor that’s sure to take you back.
7) Red Stag
With the perfect balance of dark cherry and bourbon flavors, Red Stag by Jim Beam has a warm, smooth finish that’s great on its own, mixed with cola or blended with iced tea and lemonade.
8) Kentucky Fire
Jim Beam Kentucky Fire delivers a fiery, sweet kick backed by the mellow smokiness of bourbon.
Maple liqueur imparts a delightful richness while the charred American White Oak barrels our bourbon ages in add notes of oak and smoke. The result is a whiskey that pairs just as well with pancakes as it does a cocktail. Or heck, it’s pretty good on the rocks, as well.
Like sweet tea, front porches and pie cooling on the windowsill, Jim Beam Peach is a new southern staple. This perfect mix of two southern flavors is just as easy-going in the mixed drink as it is sweet and fresh in a shot glass.
Surprisingly smooth and deliciously different, Jim Beam Apple is juicy but not overpowering. And because it retains a rich bourbon core, it’s perfect for both whiskey fans and those looking for a refreshing new cocktail.
A pleasantly sweet spin on a Kentucky classic, Jim Beam Vanilla is perfect for those times when you’re looking for a touch of sweetness mixed with a few fond memories.
Jim Beam Honey has the perfect touch of golden honey to allow its warming sweetness to shine without losing the mellow smoothness of our original bourbon. So whether you’re craving a cocktail with a sweeter side or an easy sipper, this is the bee’s knees.
14) Hot Toddy
From sweet honey to spicy cinnamon and bitters to bourbon, Jim Beam Hot Toddy offers the full flavor of a professionally made hot toddy in one, ready-to-serve bottle.
15) Repeal Batch
As a tribute to Jim B. Beam’s first batch of bourbon at his new distillery, Jim Beam Repeal Batch is non-chill filtered for a taste that harkens back to the big, robust flavor of post-Prohibition whiskey.
Jim Beam Mixed Drinks
Although there are a few varieties of Jim Bean, there are a large number of mixed drinks available but I’ll tell you the most famous ones in this article. But if you want to check all the cocktails, you can visit Jim Bean’s official website
- Whiskey Smash– This drink is made with Jim Beam Black Bourbon, 2-3 lemon wedges, 6-8 fresh mint leaves, 1 part simple syrup, and Splash of club soda (optional).
- Bourbon Sour– This drink is made with Jim Beam Bourbon, 1 part Lemon Juice, 0.5 parts Lemon Lime Soda, 0.50 Teaspoon Sugar, and Lemon wedge and cherry.
- Kentucky Sweet Tea- This drink is made with DeKuyper Peachtree Schnapps Liqueur, Jim Beam Bourbon, Sweet Tea, and Lemon Wedge.
- Cranberry Cooler- This drink is made with Cranberry Juice, DeKuyper Triple Sec Liqueur, Jim Beam Bourbon, Fresh Lemon Sour, and Lemon Wedge.
- Apple Highball- This drink is made with Jim Beam Apple, premium soda water, and garnish with a lemon wedge.
- Whiskey Sour– This drink is made with Jim Beam Bourbon, Lemon Juice, Lemon Lime Soda, Teaspoon Sugar, and Lemon wedge and cherry.
- Beam & Cola– This drink is made with Cola, Jim Beam Bourbon, and Lime wedge.
- Old ’97– This drink is made with Jim Beam Bonded Bourbon, 1 part Rich Demerara Syrup (simple syrup), 1 part cherry maraschino liqueur, 2 dashes of Angostura Bitters, and Orange peel for garnish.
- Citrus Highball- This drink is made with Jim Beam White Label, 20ml fresh lemon juice, Soda water, Crushed ice, Slice of lemon, and Sprig of rosemary.
- Honey Julep– This drink is made with Jim Beam Honey, Honey Liqueur infused with Bourbon, 9 Mint Leaves, Simple Syrup, and Mint Sprig.
- Orleans- This drink is made with Angostura Bitters, Jim Beam Rye Whiskey, Simple Syrup, Absinth, and Lemon Twist.
- Beam Tonic- This drink is made with Jim Beam Bourbon, 3/4 parts tonic water, and Lemon Wedge for garnish.
- Twisted Julep– This drink is made with Jim Beam Black, peach nectar, and Muddled blueberries (a handful) and mint with a touch of brown sugar.
- Bourbon Colada- This drink is made Jim Beam Bourbon, pineapple juice, coconut liqueur (or 0.5 part coconut cream), and heavy whipping cream.
- Orchard Twist– This drink is made with Jim Beam Apple, Apple Liqueur with Bourbon, Cranberry Juice, A splash of Club Soda, and Lime Wedge.
- Spring Manhattan– This drink is made with Jim Beam Black, aperitif wine, and sweet vermouth.
- Derby Season- This drink is made with Jim Beam Black, lemon juice, simple syrup, and dry rosé.
- Kentucky Storm- This drink is made with Jim Beam Honey, Honey Liqueur infused with Bourbon, Ginger Beer, Juice of half a lime, and Lime Wedges.
- Berry Julep– This drink is made with Jim Beam Bourbon, raspberry syrup, blueberry syrup, and lemon juice.
- Spring Breeze– This drink is made with Jim Beam Bourbon, pineapple juice, raspberry syrup, peach liqueur, and lemon juice.