British chef and restaurateur Jamie Oliver is one of the best-selling British authors and best-selling British non-fiction author. He is known for his approachable cuisine and some of Jamie Oliver’s books have been made into television shows. Also, he was awarded a Member of the Order of the British Empire. He also has restaurants of his own.
I saw Jamie Oliver cooking on a television channel when I was 15 years old. I really wanted to try to make any of his recipes. Since my father loved seafood, I picked up Jamie Oliver’s seafood linguine recipe and tried to cook it. Everybody loved it and it quickly became one of my favorites. I have been making it ever since.
To make Jamie Oliver’s seafood linguine, cook the linguine. In a pan, heat some oil. Fry the prawns in it. Add garlic, capers, anchovies and chilly paste to it. Add sliced squid and white wine. Boil until it is bubbly. Add scallops and cook. Remove from heat and stir in the linguine. Sprinkle chopped parsley, salt and pepper. Garnish with extra virgin olive oil.
Below, I am sharing the complete details of Jamie Oliver’s delicious and delightful seafood linguine recipe with you. But before going to the complete recipe, let’s check out some other recipes by some famous chefs.
1. Gordon Ramsay’s Fish And Chips– Gordon Ramsay is a brilliant chef. His recipe for fish and chips is one of the best and really famous. Fish and Chips is one of the most popular breakfast items in the UK and Gordon Ramsay is a chef who makes the best fish and chips.
2. Bobby Flay’s Shrimp ‘n’ Grits– This recipe is perfect when you don’t know what to make. It is simple to make and anyone can make it. It has a rich texture with a lot of flavors. It also has bacon, which automatically makes it 100 times better.
3. Gordon Ramsay’s Lobster Capellini– Chef Gordon Ramsay’s lobster capellini recipe is a delight to have with the delicious lobster pasta sauce. Not many people can make an excellent lobster sauce like this.
4. Gordon Ramsay Peruvian Chicken– I love all things chicken. But when we talk about chicken recipes, nothing beats Gordon Ramsay’s recipe for the Peruvian chicken. Crispy and juicy chicken served along with green sauce and salad, this recipe is a great one to try.
Jamie Oliver’s Seafood Linguine Recipe
- Non-Stick Pan
- 250 g Linguine
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 6 large Raw Prawns
- 3 Raw Scallops
- 2 Small Squid
- 1 tsp Chopped Baby Capers
- 1 tsp Anchovies
- 1 tsp Chili Paste
- 200 mg Mixed Color Cherry Tomatoes
- 75 ml Dry White Wine
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 15 g Fresh Flat-Leaf Parsley
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Take a non-stick pan. Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil over a high flame.
- Add the prawns and dry them quickly from both sides. Put chopped garlic, chopped capers, chopped anchovies and chilly paste into it. Let it fry for 2 minutes and soften it slightly.
- Meanwhile, slice the squid into rings and add them to the pan.
- Now, pour over the white wine. Wait for it to bubble away and also keep stirring it frequently.
- In the meantime, take another pan and put salted water into it for boiling. Cook the linguine. Then, drain it and reserve a mugful of the starchy cooking water.
- Take the scallops and slice them in half lengthways. Now, add them to the pan.
- To loosen it to a lovely silky salt, toss the drained linguine with enough cooking water into the seafood pan.
- Take the finely chopped parsley and stir in it.
- Sea salt and black pepper are to be used for perfect seasoning. Drizzle extra virgin olive oil for garnishing.
That was it for this recipe. Tell me how well you liked the recipe in the comments. You can also leave your suggestion or any queries that you have in the comments. I’ll find them and get back to you. Till then, happy eating!