Jamie Oliver seafood linguine pasta is a delicious delicacy. Loaded with linguine pasta, prawns, scallops, squids, and some rich elements, it satiates your cravings. Prepare this delectable combination of pasta and seafood right in your kitchen. Follow the details to get it done right.
Before we proceed with the recipe, let me tell you that British chef and restaurateur Jamie Oliver is one of the best-selling authors and a great chef. He is well-known for his delightful recipes. Try his seafood linguine with this recipe article.
To make Jamie Oliver’s seafood linguine, cook the linguine. In a pan, heat some oil. Fry the prawns in it. Add garlic, capers, anchovies and chilly paste to it. Add sliced squid and white wine. Boil until it is bubbly. Add scallops and cook. Remove from heat and stir in the linguine. Sprinkle chopped parsley, salt and pepper. Garnish with extra virgin olive oil.
Find out the detailed list of required equipment, ingredients, nutritional facts, and instructions to make the recipe. But before going to the complete recipe, let’s check out some other recipes by some famous chefs.
1. Gordon Ramsay’s Fish And Chips – Gordon Ramsay is a brilliant chef. His recipe for fish and chips is one of the best and really famous. Fish and Chips is one of the most popular breakfast items in the UK and Gordon Ramsay is a chef who makes the best fish and chips.
2. Bobby Flay’s Shrimp ‘n’ Grits – This recipe is perfect when you don’t know what to make. It is simple to make and anyone can make it. It has a rich texture with a lot of flavors. It also has bacon, which automatically makes it 100 times better.
3. Gordon Ramsay’s Lobster Capellini – Chef Gordon Ramsay’s lobster capellini recipe is a delight to have with the delicious lobster pasta sauce. Not many people can make an excellent lobster sauce like this.
4. Gordon Ramsay Peruvian Chicken – I love all things chicken. But when we talk about chicken recipes, nothing beats Gordon Ramsay’s recipe for the Peruvian chicken. Crispy and juicy chicken served along with green sauce and salad, this recipe is a great one to try.
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Jamie Oliver’s Seafood Linguine?
- Non-Stick Pan – Use the non-stick pan to cook the seafood and bring the whole dish together.
- Pan – Boil the pasta in the pan.
- Knife – Chop the veggies using a sharp knife.
- Ladle – Stir in all the elements with a ladle.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Jamie Oliver Seafood Linguine?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|15 Minutes||20 Minutes||35 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Jamie Oliver Seafood Linguine?
- Linguine – The smooth and long pasta goes great with the seafood.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil – Drizzle a splash of extra virgin olive oil on the top and serve.
- Olive Oil – For frying the prawns, scallops, and squids use two tablespoons of olive oil.
- Seafood (Prawns, Scallops, and Squids) – The prawns, scallops, and squid rings make the pasta delicious and meaty. You can also use any other seafood you like.
- Baby Capers – Capers bring out heat to the linguine pasta.
- Chili Paste – Spice up the linguine pasta with a teaspoon of chili paste.
- Anchovies – Anchovies bring the taste of the sea to the pasta and make it salty and delicious.
- Mixed Color Cherry Tomatoes – The cherry tomatoes make the pasta vibrant and delicious.
- Dry White Wine – White wine helps cook the seafood better.
- Garlic – Garlic is necessary to pasta like vanilla essence is to baking. It makes everything better.
- Parsley – Use the parsley to garnish the pasta. It makes it herby fresh.
Steps To Make Jamie Oliver Linguine
1. Cooking The Seafood
Take a non-stick pan and heat a tablespoon of olive oil in it. Cook the prawns in it from both sides. The put garlic, capers, chopped anchovies and chilly paste into it. Let it fry for 2 minutes until they soften slightly. Slice the squid into rings and add them to the pan as well. Now, pour over the white wine and wait for it to bubble away while keep stirring it frequently.
2. Linguine Al Dente
Meanwhile, in another pan, cook the linguine al dente in boiling salted water. Then, drain it but reserve a mugful of the starchy cooking water.
3. Bring ‘Em Together
After that, add sliced scallops to the non-stick pan, followed by the cooked linguine. Add the finely chopped parsley to it as well and stir in it. Season with salt and pepper and drizzle some extra-virgin olive oil over it.
|Saturated Fat||4.3 g|
How Will Jamie Oliver Seafood Linguine Look And Taste Like?
The pasta is absolutely delicious and look vibrant too. The tomatoes, seafood, and parsley give the pasta a lot of color. You can taste the seafood. The baby capers and chili paste make the pasta hot but it’s not too much. It goes really great with the seafood. The garlic makes the aroma of the pasta irresistible. Also, the linguine is smooth and definitely the right choice of pasta for this recipe. I give Jamie Oliver’s seafood linguine a 10/10.
Jamie Oliver Seafood Linguine Recipe
- Non-Stick Pan
- 250 g Linguine
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 6 large Raw Prawns
- 3 Raw Scallops
- 2 small Squids
- 1 teaspoon Baby Capers (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon Anchovies (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon Chili Paste
- 200 mg Mixed Color Cherry Tomatoes
- 75 ml Dry White Wine
- 1 clove Garlic (chopped)
- 15 g Fresh Flat-Leaf Parsley (finely chopped)
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Take a non-stick pan. Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil over a high flame.
- Add the prawns and dry them quickly from both sides. Put chopped garlic, chopped capers, chopped anchovies and chilly paste into it. Let it fry for 2 minutes and soften it slightly.
- Meanwhile, slice the squid into rings and add them to the pan.
- Now, pour over the white wine. Wait for it to bubble away and also keep stirring it frequently.
- In the meantime, take another pan and put salted water into it for boiling. Cook the linguine. Then, drain it and reserve a mugful of the starchy cooking water.
- Take the scallops and slice them in half lengthways. Now, add them to the pan.
- To loosen it to a lovely silky salt, toss the drained linguine with enough cooking water into the seafood pan.
- Take the finely chopped parsley and stir in it.
- Sea salt and black pepper are to be used for perfect seasoning. Drizzle extra virgin olive oil for garnishing.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many calories are in seafood linguine?
Jamie Oliver’s seafood pasta has 467.7 calories.
What is the difference between linguine noodles and spaghetti noodles?
The primary difference between linguine and spaghetti is that linguine is a flat noodle, while spaghetti is round. Wheat. Linguine and spaghetti are traditionally made with durum or semolina flour.
How long do you pan fry prawns?
Combine prawns with soy sauce and deep fry until brown and crispy.
Can I use linguine instead of fettuccine?
Yes, Linguine is sometimes substituted for fettuccine at home.
That was it for this recipe. Tell me how well you liked the recipe in the comments. You can also leave your suggestion or any queries that you have in the comments. I’ll find them and get back to you. Till then, happy eating!