Not far off, I am from the Day of Judgement. My mother is putting all fame and tame of recipes together so perfectly ever since I was born although (winks aligned) I was Born to eat something new each day. Well, my final judgment never ends I find her something new that I am gonna love.
So for the mommies now is the best Spaghetti Bolognese, the Jamie Oliver Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe that is tasty and easy to put together (winks again) she is gonna pass at the sight of the recipe sheet I am gonna hold on to her. But love kept intact I am sure gonna help her make Jamie Oliver Spag Bol or maybe the Pasta Sauce recipe Jamie Oliver.
There is this amazing connection between Jamie Oliver and my mom I feel. You see he is a British celebrity chef my mother, on the other hand, is a Family celebrity chef. Why she cooks me food? You are all most welcomed to come to listen to her world-famous eat healthy lectures. Social causes recently by Jamie Oliver kept in mind she hates to waste food and make us a tasty delight out of the leftovers, we sure as hell feels like gifted little kids after the Christmas grandeur.
Well, Jamie Oliver Spaghetti Bolognese recipe is just a matter of 2 hours of dedicated cooking and preparation included, I m sure not going to tell her the time and enjoy the gossip to put her to work. What if I blurt it out? Hmm! Here’s my Strategy No. 2!!! I so wanna eat it, mom, I m just gonna go out and eat some unhealthy Pasta Bolognese outside. Let’s put her to work.
Ingredients of Jamie Oliver Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe
|Red onions||3 units|
|Fresh Rosemary||2 springs|
|Smoked streaky bacon or Pancetta||2 rashers|
|Olive oil||As much required|
|Lean beef mince||500 gm|
|Chopped Tomatoes||1 x 400 g tin|
|Tomato Purée||1 tbsp|
|Balsamic Vinegar or Red wine vinegar||1 tbsp|
|Fresh bay leaves||3 units|
|Organic low-salt beef stock cube||1 unit|
|Dried Spaghetti||500 gm|
|Parmesan cheese||40 gm|
How Much Time It Will Take?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|30 MINS||60 MINS||90 MIND|
How to make Jamie Oliver Spaghetti Bolognese | The Spag Bol Recipe
On a chopping board, peel and finely chop the onions, garlic and carrots, then trim and finely chop the celery. Pick and finely chop the rosemary leaves, then finely slice the bacon or pancetta.
- Put a large saucepan on medium-high heat and add 1 tablespoon olive oil. Add the bacon, rosemary, garlic and veg, then cook with the lid ajar for 10 to 15 minutes, or until softened and just turning golden, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the mince, turn the heat up to high and cook for 5 to 10 minutes, or until browned all over, stirring and breaking it up with a spoon as you go. Add the tomatoes, tomato purée, vinegar and bay leaves.
Fill and boil the kettle
- Crumble in the stock cube and pour in the saucepan 400 ml boiling water.
- In the pan stir well, turn the heat up to high and bring to the boil. Season with pepper, reduce to low heat, then cover and simmer for around 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
- Remove the lid and continue cooking for 15 to 20 minutes, or until thickened and reduced.
Re-fill and boil the Kettle.
- Carefully fill large pot three-quarters of the way up with boiling water, add a tiny pinch of salt and bring back to the boil.
- Add the spaghetti and cook according to packet instructions. Keep it al dante that is ‘to the tooth’.
Now grate the Parmesan Cheese
- Once the spaghetti is done, ladle out and reserve a cup of cooking water and keep it to one side, then drain in a colander over the sink.
- Taste the Bolognese sauce and season with a little more pepper or vinegar, if you think it needs it.
Tip: Put half the sauce into a container, leave to cool, then freeze for another day.
- Stir the spaghetti into the remaining sauce, adding a splash of pasta water to loosen, if needed.
- Divide between bowls and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Serve hot.
Nutritional Facts Of Spaghetti Bolognese Jamie Oliver Recipe
How to Make Jamie Oliver Spaghetti Bolognese at Home | Video
This is the Best Spag Bol Recipe and I love Jamie Oliver Pasta Dishes (mouth-watering). You can follow the link for Seafood Pasta Recipe Jamie Oliver and I m sure you’ll love the Jamie Oliver Lobster Spaghetti equally.
After the hell lot of scrolling don’t forget to put up your experience over there in the comment section below. Have a tasty dinner!