I was having the book of Jamie Oliver Recipes and I was searching for something crispy to make for my evening snacks, and I found a dish named Ricotta Fritters and I found it very interesting, I made it at my home with the instructions given on the book.
After some time, I ate them and I found them very tasty and sumptuous. The Ricotta Fritters are the absolute creaminess in the crisp of the Fritter. I thought to share, the Jamie Oliver-Ricotta Fritters Recipe.
Today, on TheFoodXP food blog, I will share the Jamie Oliver- Ricotta Fritters Recipe. Let’s make your journey towards the absolute secret of this sauce and be ready to be delighted to the fullest.
Jamie Oliver 15 Minute Meal – Ricotta Fritters Ingredients
For the Sauce:
|Dried porcini mushrooms||25 g|
|Anchovy fillets||4 units|
|Dried red chilli||1 unit|
|Passata (tomato puree)||700 g|
|Black olives||8 units|
|Fresh basil||½ bunch|
For the Fritters:
|Free-range egg||1 large unit|
|Ricotta cheese||400 g|
|Parmesan cheese||40 g|
|Plain flour||1 tbsp|
|Olive oil||As needed|
|Balsamic vinegar||As needed|
For the Salad:
|Firm green or yellow baby courgettes||400 g|
|Red chili||1 fresh unit|
|Virgin Olive oil||1 tbsp|
|Fresh mint||½ bunch|
How Much Time It Will Take?
|Preparation Time||Total Time|
|15 MINS||15 MINS|
How to make Ricotta Fritters | Recipe:
LET’S START COOKING…
- In a boiling water add mushroom into a mug and cover.
- Add the egg and ricotta and add grated nutmeg with lemon zest, Parmesan and add flour in a mixing bowl and mix the mixture properly.
- In a frying pan add olive oil and heat the mixture and turn them after some time until, it will turn golden.
- In a pan add olive oil with anchovies, crumble in the chili with unpeeled garlic.
- Add chopped mushrooms with soaking water, Tomato Passata, sea salt, and black pepper.
- In the sauce add squashed olives with basil leaves.
- Grate the courgettes in the processor and tip into a bowl with a pinch of salt and pepper, the juice of the zested lemon and the extra virgin olive oil.
- In the mixture add chopped chili with a leaf of mint and toss them together.
- Place the fritters on top of the sauce.
- It is ready to serve.
Nutritional Value of Ricotta Fritters Per Serving:
|408||27.7 g||11.2 g||21.8 g||15.8 g||10 g|
Disclaimer: The Jamie’s 15 minute meals recipe is a part of Jamie’s 15 minute meals book and episodes. You will also find Jamie Oliver 15 minute meals on YouTube. This famous British Chef also have a collection of Jamie’s 15 minute meals chicken. Some Jamie Oliver 15 minute meals chicken recipes are Blackened Chicken with Quinoa Salad, Pasta Pesto with Chicken. Try it to make it your place and let us know how Jamie Oliver 15 minute meals tastes.