When it comes to cooking for your family, pork tenderloin is a great choice. It’s healthy and delicious.
Here’s a Jamie Oliver pork tenderloin recipe to make at home. Serve it with a colorful salad or spicy and tangy salsa. It’s your choice. So, let’s know the complete recipe below.
To make the recipe, firstly make the marinade with onions, garlic, vinegar, tomato puree, chili pepper, coriander, brown sugar, orange zest, lime, and seasonings. Blend them and make a fine puree.
Marinate pork in the marinade for eight hours. Roast the pork in the oven for ten minutes. Lastly, serve the pork tenderloin with avocado salsa and rainbow salad.
Jamie Oliver presents pork tenderloin on the platter. He makes a giant platter and places flavorful salsa and crunchy salad along with tortillas.
When your guest comes, serve them the whole platter and they will wrap their own tortillas. Isn’t it amazing?
Follow the detailed recipe steps below. Also, find equipment details, nutritional information, and also a YouTube video to help you make the best pork tenderloin. Make your favorite from the list of Jamie Oliver recipes.
Other Jamie Oliver Recipes That You Can Try
- Jamie Oliver Eggplant Parmesan
- Jamie Oliver Roasted Cauliflower
- Jamie Oliver Lasagna
- Jamie Oliver Gnocchi
- Jamie Oliver Chicken In Milk
- Jamie Oliver Coleslaw
- Jamie Oliver Spaghetti Carbonara
- Jamie Oliver Lobster Spaghetti Pasta
- Jamie Oliver Spaghetti Bolognese
- Jamie Oliver Seafood Linguine
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Jamie Oliver Pork Tenderloin?
- Cooking Pan – Saute onions, garlic, chilies, vinegar, and other ingredients in the cooking pan.
- Food Processor – Blitz all the marinade ingredients into the food processor until smooth.
- Oven – Roast the pork loin in the oven at 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Roasting Tray – Place pork tenderloin on the roasting tray and pour the marinade over the top.
- Bowl – Use a bowl to make salad and salsa.
- Saucepan – Boil corn kernels in the saucepan for ten minutes.
- Knife – Use a knife to chop off vegetables.
- Foil Paper- Cover the roasting tray with foil paper.
- Fork – Use a fork to mash the avocado in the bowl.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Jamie Oliver Pork Tenderloin?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Rest Time||Total Time|
|20 Minutes||10 Minutes||8 Hours||8 Hours 30 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Jamie Oliver Pork Tenderloin?
- Pork – Roast the pork and slice them into thin slices for the recipe.
- Olive Oil – Drizzle olive oil to prepare the marinade.
- Red Wine Vinegar – Add red wine vinegar to make the marinade tangy and sour.
- Tomato Puree – Stir in tomato puree to make the marinade.
- Lime Juice & Zest – Add lime juice and zest for making a refreshing rainbow salad.
- White Vinegar – Add white vinegar to make avocado salsa.
- Tortillas – Dry fry tortillas on the cooking pan to serve with pork tenderloin.
- Onion – Chop onions for the savory rainbow salad.
- Garlic – Take 6 cloves of garlic and chop them into the rainbow salad.
- Orange Zest – We’ll take orange zest for the marinade to give it a tangy kick.
- Spring Onion – For refreshing green avocado salsa, add chopped spring onion.
- Cabbage – Shred cabbage for the salad.
- Radishes – Slice radishes for the salad mixture.
- Carrots – Using a peeler, peel the carrots into ribbons for the salad.
- Coriander – Chop fresh coriander leaves to sprinkle on the salad for earthy flavors.
- Corn On The Cob – Boil the corn on the cob in the water for ten minutes.
- Avocado – Scoop the flesh out of the avocado to make the avocado salsa.
- Green Chili – Add chopped green chilies to the avocado salsa for the spicy flavors.
- Cumin – Season the salsa with cumin for earthy and warm flavors.
- Thyme – Add thyme for the earthy and lemony flavor.
- Ancho Chili – Soak ancho chili in the water to use for the marinade.
- Chipotle Chili – For spicy and smoky flavors, use chipotle chili.
Steps To Make Jamie Oliver Pork Tenderloin
1. Make Marinade
To start with the marinade, first, chop onions, and garlic. Heat oil in the cooking pan and saute onions and garlic for two minutes until fragrant.
Meanwhile, in a bowl, add water and soak chipotle and ancho chilies in it. Chop the coriander leaves and stalk. Keep it aside.
Drain chilies and then add them to the pan along with stalks, coriander leaves, cumin, paprika, and thyme. Mix well and cook for five minutes.
2. Stir In Liquid Ingredients
Stir in red wine vinegar, tomato puree, brown sugar, orange zest, and lime juice for the flavor. Season with salt and black pepper.
Add 400 ml boiling water to the pan. Bring to a boil for fifteen minutes and then simmer on low flame until thick and glossy.
Turn off the heat. Allow the mixture to cool down. Remove thyme. Transfer the mixture to the food processor and blend until smooth. The marinade is ready.
3. Roast The Pork
Place the pork in the roasting tray. Pour the marinade we just prepared over it. Marinate for four hours.
Preheat the oven to 450 degrees fahrenheit. Remove the marinade from the tray. Keep the marinade mixture aside for later use.
Roast the pork in the oven for ten minutes until tender. Cover the pork with foil paper and keep it aside for ten minutes.
Put the marinade in the cooking pan. Let the marinade cook for ten minutes. Add three tablespoons of oil in it to make a glossy sauce. Once done, turn off the heat.
4. Make Rainbow Salad
Soak corn in the water for ten minutes in a bowl. Drain them and boil them in the saucepan filled with water for ten minutes.
Shred the cabbage in a bowl with drizzling white vinegar on it and a pinch of salt. Mix well together.
Cut corn kernels from the husk. Cut off radishes in slices. Peel carrots into ribbons using a peeler. Cut the lettuce into large wedges. Combine everything in the cabbage mixture.
5. For Avocado Salsa
Scoop out the avocado flesh and mash it into the bowl. Chop green chilies, spring onions, and coriander leaves. Mix all the ingredients together in the bowl.
Stir in lime zest and juice and mix well.
6. Pile The Platter
Now take 18 small tortillas and cook them on the cooking pan on each side for five minutes.
Slice the pork into thin slices. Pile on the platter. Serve with tortillas, rainbow salad, and avocado salsa. Jamie Oliver pork tenderloin is ready.
How Will Jamie Oliver Pork Tenderloin Look And Taste Like?
The perfect pork tenderloin recipe by Jamie Oliver is sure to impress your family and friends. This dish is packed with flavor, yet remains simple enough that anyone can make it.
Tender roasted pork loin cooked in a spicy and tangy marinade. Served with creamy, zesty, and spicy avocado salsa aligned with colorful and crunchy salad. It’s a heavenly platter to try once in your lifetime!
Jamie Oliver Pork Tenderloin Recipe
- Cooking Pan
- Food Processor
- Roasting Tray
- Foil Paper
- 500 g Pork
- 1 cup Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Tomato Puree
- 2 tablespoons White Vinegar
- 18 Tortillas
- 2 Onion
- 6 cloves Garlic
- ½ Orange Zest
- 2 Spring Onion
- ¼ Cabbage
- 6 Radishes
- 2 Carrots
- ½ bunch Coriander
- 1 Corn On The Cob
- 2 Avocado (ripe)
- 1 Green Chili
- 1 teaspoon Cumin (ground)
- 3 sprigs Thyme
- 1 Ancho Chili
- 2 Chipotle Chili (dried)
- Chop onions and garlic. Add them to the cooking oil splashed with oil.
- Saute for two minutes.
- Soak chipotle chili and ancho chili in a bowl filled with water.
- Chop coriander leaves and stalk and keep them aside.
- Drain chilis and add them to the cooking pan along with coriander leaves, cumin, paprika, and thyme. Cook for five minutes.
- Add red wine vinegar, tomato puree, brown sugar, orange zest, and lime juice to make the marinade. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add 400 ml boiling water to the pan and bring to a boil for fifteen minutes.
- Simmer on low heat for some time.
- Turn off the heat and let it cool. Remove thyme.
- Transfer the mixture to the food processor and blitz until smooth.
- Take a roasting tray, place the pork and pour over the marinade. Marinate for four hours.
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees fahrenheit.
- Put the roasting tray in the oven and cook for ten minutes until tender.
- Remove from the oven. Cover the tray with foil and keep it aside.
- Put the remaining marinade in the cooking pan. Cook for ten minutes. Add olive oil to make a glossy sauce. Turn off the heat once cooked.
- In a bowl, soak corn in the water for ten minutes. Drain them once soaked, and boil them in the saucepan for ten minutes.
- In a bowl, combine shredded cabbage, drizzle vinegar, olive oil and salt. Mix well.
- Cut the corn from the kernels and add them to the bowl. Add sliced radishes, carrots, and lettuce.
- Add all the mixture to the cabbage mixture. Rainbow salad is ready.
- In a bowl, combine mashed avocado, green chilies, spring onion, and coriander leaves.
- Stir in lime juice and zest. Mix well.
- Dry fry tortillas on each side for fifteen minutes.
- Slice pork into thin slices. Put them on the platter with tortillas, rainbow salad, and avocado salsa.
- Jamie Oliver pork tenderloin is ready.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the best method of cooking pork tenderloin?
Roast the pork in the oven at 450 degrees fahrenheit for twenty minutes. This will give you tender pork meat.
How do you cook pork loin without it drying out?
Cook the pork on low heat at 350 degrees fahrenheit so it won’t dry out pork loin.
What to serve with pork tenderloin?
You can serve pork tenderloin with rainbow salad, avocado salsa, and corn tortillas.
Should you cover the pork loin when roasting?
No, you don’t need to cover the pork loin during the roasting process. But after it gets roasted, you can cover the roasting tray with foil paper and let it rest for ten minutes.
What ingredients are used to make marinade for the pork loin?
The marinade is made of onions, garlic, tomato puree, red wine vinegar, water, chilies, brown sugar, orange zest, and lime juice.
This pork tenderloin recipe is a delicious and easy way to cook up a juicy and flavorful piece of meat.
The key is to start with a good quality pork tenderloin, and then follow the simple steps outlined in the recipe.
Give this recipe a try the next time you’re looking for an impressive but easy entrée.