If you would like to add an Italian twist to your lobster, then try making Jamie Oliver’s lobster spaghetti at your home. Jamie Oliver’s lobster spaghetti pasta is a great take on the pasta dish and makes for a great seafood pasta recipe.
This one time, I was alone at my home and was feeling very hungry. So, I checked what I had in the kitchen and all I could find was lobster and spaghetti. Then, I looked for some recipes related to lobster and spaghetti and got to know about Jamie Oliver’s lobster spaghetti. When I made the recipe, it was delicious.
The first step in making Jamie Oliver’s lobster spaghetti is to boil the lobster for 15-20 minutes. Now, cook spaghetti and, in the meanwhile, saute onion and herbs. Then, add wine and let it evaporate. Next, add tomatoes to the wine. At last, add spaghetti to a wide baking pan and mix the sauce.
This was just a brief overview of the recipe. You can have the complete recipe below. But before going to the complete recipe, let’s check out some other recipes by some famous chefs.
1. Gordon Ramsay’s Fish And Chips– Gordon Ramsay is a brilliant chef. His recipe for fish and chips is one of the best and really famous. Fish and Chips is one of the most popular breakfast items in the UK and Gordon Ramsay is a chef who makes the best fish and chips.
2. Jamie Oliver’s Ricotta Fritters– Jamie Oliver’s ricotta fritters are the dream of every cheese lover. They are made with simple ingredients and the best part about these fritters are they are crispy on the outside yet creamy on the inside.
3. Chef Guy Fieri’s Trash Can Nachos– If you’re a fan of trash can nachos by chef Guy Fieri, then you’re in the right place. You can easily make these nachos at home in just 4 main steps.
4. Jamie Oliver’s Crackin’ Crab Briks– Jamie Oliver’s recipe for the crackin’ crab briks is a perfect one to make for parties and dinner appetizers. The salad & salsa perfectly complements the crispy briks.
Jamie Oliver Lobster Spaghetti Pasta Recipe
- Baking Pan
- 2 kg Lobster
- 550 g Spaghetti
- 1 Peeled Onion
- A few twigs of Thyme and Basil
- A Few Pepper Seeds
- 1.5 tsp Sea Salt
- 4 Peeled and Chopped Medium-Sized Tomatoes
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- A Handful of Thyme and Basil
- ¼ tsp Oregano
- ¼ tsp Sugar
- 1 cup Olive Oil
- 1 Glass White Semi-Dry Wine
- Salt and Pepper
- 30 g Dil
- Fill a casserole (3/4 of it) with water and salt it. Put the herbs and the pepper inside.
- Boil the water and put the lobster in. Set the fire in medium mode and boil the lobster for 15-20 minutes.
- Set the lobster aside and drain the stock. Keep a portion of the stock aside (1 1/2 glass) to use for the sauce.
- Put the stock in a new casserole and boil it again. When the stock starts to boil, add the spaghetti and boil them for 7 minutes.
- Drain the spaghetti and keep it hot while preparing the sauce.
- In a deep, wide pan, add the onion and top it with the herbs and the sugar.
- Add the oil and heat it while mixing the onion and herbs. Cook until the onion gets a brownish color, and then add the wine.
- Let the wine be evaporated and add the tomato pulp. Now, add oregano and salt.
- Mix well and cook for 4 minutes. Then, add the lobster stock and set the fire in low mode. If required, add half a glass of lukewarm water. Cook the sauce for nearly 20 minutes so that it gets thickened.
- Put the spaghetti in a big wide baking pan and add some olive oil (2-3 tsp) on top. Mix them and then add the sauce.
- Mix the sauce gently with the spaghetti. Let the food rest for 5 minutes and then serve. Decorate with dill or parsley.
Now, go and make this awesome recipe for your loved ones. Please share your valuable feedback in the comment section below so that we can improve our recipes. Also, mention any suggestions or queries you might have, the comments below. I’ll try my best to help you. Till then, happy eating!