Continuing with the delights for the coming days of your life. Start your year with food delights to go around the clock to please you…
The Ricotta Fritters are the absolute creaminess in the crisp of the Fritter. This is an absolute delight when served with this special sauce so explained ahead. Make your journey towards the absolute secret f this sauce and be ready to be delighted to the fullest.
Nutritional Value of Ricotta Fritters Per Serving:
Jamie Oliver 15 Minute Meal – Ricotta Fritters Ingredients:
For the Sauce:
|Dried porcini mushrooms||25 g|
|Anchovy fillets||4 units|
|Dried red chilli||1 unit|
|Passata (tomato puree)||700 g|
|Black olives||8 units|
|Fresh basil||½ bunch|
For the Fritters:
|Free-range egg||1 large unit|
|Ricotta cheese||400 g|
|Parmesan cheese||40 g|
|Plain flour||1 tbsp|
|Olive oil||As needed|
|Balsamic vinegar||As needed|
For the Salad:
|Firm green or yellow baby courgettes||400 g|
|Red chili||1 fresh unit|
|Virgin Olive oil||1 tbsp|
|Fresh mint||½ bunch|
How to make Ricotta Fritters | Recipe:
Ingredients out, Kettle boiled, Large frying pan, high heat, Large lidded casserole pan, high heat, Food processor (bowl blade)
LET’S START COOKING…
- Put the Porcini Mushrooms into a mug and cover with boiling water.
- Crack the egg into a mixing bowl, add the ricotta, finely grate in ¼ of the nutmeg, the lemon zest and Parmesan, add the flour, then beat together.
- Put 1 tablespoon of olive oil into the frying pan, then use a tablespoon to spoon in 8 large clumps of the mixture, turning carefully when nice and golden.
- Put the anchovies (if using) and 1 tablespoon of olive oil into the casserole pan, crumble in the dried chili, and squash in the unpeeled garlic.
- Finely chop and add the Porcini Mushrooms with half their soaking water and the Tomato Passata, season with sea salt and black pepper and bring to the boil.
- Squash and add the olives, discarding the stones. Pick and reserve a few basil leaves, then chop the rest and add to the sauce.
- Grate the courgettes in the processor and tip into a bowl with a pinch of salt and pepper, the juice of the zested lemon and the extra virgin olive oil.
- Finely chop and add the chili and the top leafy half of the mint, then toss together.
- Place the fritters on top of the sauce, then scatter over the reserved basil leaves, drizzle with balsamic and serve with lemon wedges.
Stay tuned for more such ideas on your food and don’t forget to mention your experience with the dish in the comment section below.
Disclaimer: The Jamie’s 15 minute meals recipe is a part of Jamie’s 15 minute meals book and episodes. You will also find Jamie Oliver 15 minute meals on YouTube. This famous British Chef also have a collection of Jamie’s 15 minute meals chicken. Some Jamie Oliver 15 minute meals chicken recipes are Blackened Chicken with Quinoa Salad, Pasta Pesto with Chicken. Try it to make it your place and let us know how Jamie Oliver 15 minute meals tastes.