As a pasta lover, I always want pasta in the evening for snacks or whenever my mom cooks something which I don’t like a few days back I was making pasta for myself and thought came into my mind to make it more interesting so I use chicken in it and it tastes like a dish in the restaurant.
Actually you know what I lied, I surf the internet just to find a pasta you have chicken in it and I found Pasta Pesto with Chicken and I try it at home and it was yummy and I thought there are many people who love pasta and want some non-veg flavor in it.
I will share Pasta Pesto with Chicken Recipe and share my experience also.
Well the Pasta Pesto with Chicken Recipe is going to make you a quick and a great weeknight supper. Healthy, yummy, and filled with my favorite ingredient mix.
Ah! You all know all it takes is 15 minutes of your day span to make this and the following delight chain.
Come let’s see steps of making it.
Jamie Oliver 15 Minute Meal – Pasta Pesto with Chicken Recipe | Ingredients:
For the Chicken:
|Skinless free-range chicken breasts||2 x 200 g|
|Fennel seeds||1 tsp|
|Fresh rosemary||2 sprigs|
|Rapeseed oil (Olive Oil)||2 tbsp|
|Red chillies||1-2 unit|
|Ripe cherry tomatoes||8 units|
For the Pasta Pesto:
|Green beans||250 g|
|Fresh basil||1 big bunch|
|Blanched almonds||50 g|
|Parmesan cheese||50 g|
|Virgin olive oil||2 tbsp|
|Lasagne sheets||300 g|
|Baby spinach||200 g|
How Much Time It Will Take?
|Preparation Time||Total Time|
|15 MINS||15 MINS|
How to Make Pasta Pesto with Chicken | Recipe:
- Toss the chicken with sea salt, black pepper, fennel seeds, and rosemary leaves on the greaseproof paper. Fold the chicken in the paper and flatten it with the help of rolling pin
- In a pan add the rapeseed oil and fry the chicken with bashed garlic cloves and chilies, turn after a few minutes until it will Cook properly and turned golden.
- Add stalks with beans up in a casserole pan and boil in salted water cook for a few minutes.
- In a grinder add ripped stalks almonds parmesan, olive oil, and lemon juice and pick some basil leaves for garnishing.
- Beat the unpeeled garlic in the crusher until it will become smooth, add cooking water of beans and add salt.
- Cut the Lasagne sheets into square sheets and add beans, cook for a few minutes add tomatoes in the chicken and stir vigorously
- In the pasta pan stir spinach and return the pasta, beans, and spinach to the pan and again pour the pesto in the grinder and add water until it will become smooth.
- Chop the chicken breasts in half and serve with the tomatoes and chili over the top. Grate the parmesan over the pasta and add basil leaves over the dish
- Tianna! serve the quickie now.
Nutritional Value of Pasta Pesto with Chicken Per Serving:
Disclaimer: The Jamie’s 15-minute meals recipe is a part of Jamie’s 15-minute meals book and episodes. You will also find Jamie Oliver 15 minute meals on YouTube. This famous British Chef also has a collection of Jamie’s 15-minute meals chicken. Some Jamie Oliver 15 minute meals chicken recipes are Blackened Chicken with Quinoa Salad, Pasta Pesto with Chicken. Try it to make it your place and let us know how Jamie Oliver 15 minute meals tastes.