Jameson (often called Jameson Irish Whiskey) is a blended Irish whiskey in 1780. It was founded when John Jameson and his son took ownership of the Bow Street Distillery in Dublin.
At one point it was the world’s number one whiskey. But right now, it is the world’s third-largest single-distillery whiskey. It is also the best selling Irish whiskey in the world.
It is growing by an average of 10% per year. Although it’s all made in Ireland, it’s sold the world over, with most of its production going to other countries. The biggest reason for its popularity is because more and more celebrities are coming out publicly as fans of the drink.
So if you’ve come to this article, then you must be searching for the latest Jameson prices on the internet. Besides that, I will also tell you the varieties and the mixed drinks you can make using Jameson.
Jameson also comes in various varieties like Jameson 12 Year Old Special Reserve, Jameson 12 Year Old Distillery Reserve, Jameson Gold Reserve, Jameson 18 Year Old Limited Reserve, Jameson Rarest Vintage Reserve, Jameson Signature Reserve, and Jameson Select Reserve Black Barrel.
The Jameson prices depend on the size of the bottle you are buying. The company usually manufactures a 375 ml bottle, 750 ml bottle, and 1.75 ml bottle. You can buy Jameson from any leading supermarket in the world such as Walmart, Walgreen, Target, CVS, and Costo.
So without waiting more, let’s check out the latest Jameson prices of 2020.
Below are the latest Jameson prices.
|Jameson Original Whiskey||750ml||$22.97|
|Jameson Original Whiskey||750ml||$28.99|
|Jameson Original Whiskey||750ml||$25.99|
|Jameson Original Whiskey||375ml||$14.99|
|Jameson Original Whiskey||750ml||$28.99|
|Jameson Original Whiskey||1.75l||$53.99|
|Jameson Original Whiskey||1.75l||$36.79|
Like other whiskey brands, Jameson whiskey is also present in different varieties and I’ve mentioned all the varieties below.
1) Jameson Irish Whiskey
Jameson Irish Whiskey is a blended Irish whiskey then we triple distilling fine grain whiskeys in the best pot still. It has been triple distilled because Jameson wants to as it gives it its signature smoothness. Finally, Jameson ages them in oak casks for a minimum of 4 years.
The average cost per bottle is around $30.
2) Jameson Gold Reserve
There is no age for this bottle. Since the price is set between the 12 and 18-year-old Jameson editions, you can probably guess how much time it took to make it. The gold reserve is also a blend of three whiskeys, but from different barrels to influence flavor: one is from virgin oak barrels, while the others come from bourbon and sherry casks.
The average cost per bottle is around $77.
3) Jameson Rarest Vintage Reserve
For those who love luxury and crave for something unique, this blend is the company’s rarest edition you can find. Some bottles are even 20 years old. And the flavor? It is a complex balance of holiday spice, anise, sweet cream, tropical fruit, and barley to top it all off.
The average cost per bottle is around $260.
4) Jameson Caskmates Stout Edition
Beer lovers rejoice! This exceptional triple-distilled edition is created by swapping whiskey and beer barrels. Just imagine your regular Irish Whiskey, but finished in Irish craft beer casks. This way, the typical taste of Jameson is enhanced with the touch of cocoa beans and hops. The complementary flavors create a long and sweet finish with hints of milk chocolate and butterscotch.
5) Jameson Caskmates IPA Edition
This whiskey-craft beer combination is an amalgam of flavors. Each sip is a combination of light citrus, hops, delicate spicy tones, and traces of herbal sweetness. The lingering taste of fresh fruit and hops gives way to barley, giving the spirit that smooth signature finish.
6) Jameson The Cooper’s Edition
This series shows the mastery of Midleton distillery to select, repair, and maintain their casks. The Cooper’s Croze smells like subtle flower perfume and ripe fruits combined with charred oak and cedarwood to give it balance and complexity. And the taste? It gives the impression of sweet vanilla from American ex-bourbon barrels, but it has a touch of hazelnut and toasted wood to complement the spices.
7) Jameson The Blender’s Dog
Last, but not least, The Blender’s Dog celebrates the craftsmanship of Head Blender Billy Leighton. It is a tribute to his skill to create a rich, round mouthfeel. You can taste the sweetness of butterscotch, the prickle of pot still spices, succulent fruits to bring balance and subtle tannin to add complexity.
8) Jameson 12 Year Old Special Reserve
It is the definition of graceful aging. When sitting in bourbon and Oloroso sherry barrels for 12 years, the flavor of the spirit becomes matured, more full-bodied compared to the original recipe. It packs up more punch but maintains the same warm, piquant finish. The average cost per bottle is around $60.
9) Jameson 18 Year Old Special Reserve
If 12 years of aging in barrels aren’t enough, hopefully, an edition that has reached adulthood will suffice. Jameson’s 18-year-old reserve possesses delicious complexity with hints of vanilla, sherry, and toasted wood from European oak barrels.
The average cost per bottle is around $100.
10) Jameson Black Barrel Vintage Reserve
Charring bourbon barrels is an age-old method to intensify the richness and complexity of whiskey’s flavor. The black barrel reserve has distinct aromas of fudge, creamy toffee, and butterscotch, with nutty notes and vanilla and spice sweetness.
The average cost per bottle is around $45.
Jameson Mixed Drinks
Below are a few of the great mixed drinks you can make with Jameson Whiskey. Although many people think you can swap one whiskey for another and not be able to notice a difference, that’s usually not true. If you’re serving these mixed drinks to total whiskey newbies, then you might be able to get away with that.
- Jameson, Ginger & Lime– This drink is made with 50ml of Jameson Irish Whiskey, Schweppes Ginger Ale, and Large wedge of lime.
- The Ginger Man- This drink is made with 50ml of Jameson Irish Whiskey, Schweppes Ginger Ale, and Large wedge of lime.
- Bow St. Belter– This drink is made with 45ml Jameson Caskmates Stout Edition, 10ml maple syrup, 25ml cold brew coffee, 5ml yellow chartreuse, and 3 dashes of dark walnut bitters.
- Smithfield Grocer- This drink is made with ½ bottle of Jameson, 1 liter of pomegranate juice, 50g of chopped ginger, The zest and juice of 3 limes, 50g of sugar, 250ml of ginger beer Pomegranate seeds, and Sliced limes.
- Jameson Caskmates Stout Pairing– This drink is made with 1 measure of Jameson Caskmates Stout Edition neat.
- Irish Coffee– This drink is made with 10ml Demerara and Muscovado sugar syrup, 35ml Jameson, 30ml lightly whipped double cream, 90ml medium roasted espresso coffee, 30ml lightly whipped double cream, 1 vanilla pod or cinnamon for garnish, and freshly grated nutmeg.
- Classic Whiskey Sour– This drink is made with 50ml of Jameson, 25ml of freshly-squeezed lemon juice, 15ml of sugar syrup, 15ml of egg white, 3 dashes of sloe berry bitters, and Cherry or lemon twist for garnish.
- Salt & Honey– This drink is made with 60ml Jameson Irish Whiskey, 15ml honey syrup, and Pinch of salt 5 dashes of seaweed flakes.
- Seapoint- This drink is made with 40ml Jameson 15ml, Linie Aquavit, A dash of Jameson Seaweed Bitters, and 15ml Orange & Fennel Syrup.
- Espresso Martini– This drink is made with 50ml Caskmates Stout Edition, 30ml chilled espresso, 30ml milk, and 30ml homemade mint caramel and tea syrup.
- Cooper’s Tea– This drink is made with 1 Bottle of Jameson, 2 cucumbers, sliced, 8 Irish Breakfast teabags, 2 liters of pressed apple juice, 1lb jar of honey, 1 jar of boiling water (use honey jar), The zest & juice of 4 lemons, and A handful of mint leaves.
- Iced Coffee– This drink is made with 35ml Jameson, 15ml Kahlua, 30ml chilled espresso, and 5-10ml sugar syrup.
- My Mate Rosie– This drink is made with 50ml Jameson Caskmates Stout Edition, 20ml Raspberry & Pomegranate Syrup, 7ml Lillet Rose 4ml Maraschino Liqueur, and 1 dash of Peychaud’s Bitters.
- House Hot Whiskey– This drink is made with 50ml Jameson Irish Whiskey, 20ml spiced tea syrup, 80ml piping hot water, and Freshly squeezed lemon wedge dropped in as a garnish.
- Sea Collins– This drink is made with 50ml Jameson Original, 25ml fresh lemon juice, 5ml Chartreuse, 2 dashes of Jameson Seaweed Bitters, and 25ml Passion Fruit & Seaweed Syrup.
- Jameson Caskmates Neat– This drink is made with Jameson Caskmates, Stout Edition.
- The Granny Smithfield– This drink is made with 1 bottle of Jameson Original, 7 green apples, cored and sliced, Zest & juice of 2 lemons, 200g of sugar, 200ml of boiling water, and 1 liter of sparkling water.
- The Summer Grog- This drink is made with 1 bottle of Jameson Original, 150ml of elderflower cordial, 50g of sugar, 50ml of boiling water, Zest & juice of 4 lemons, 2 liters of dry hard cider, and Lemon slices for garnish.
- The Grand Stretch– This drink is made with 1.5 shots of Jameson Original, 50ml of medium roast espresso, ½ shot of sugar syrup (50:50 sugar & boiling water), ½ shot of Kahlúa, and Freshly grated nutmeg.
- The Demon Drink- This drink is made with 1 bottle of Jameson Original, 2.5 liters cranberry juice, 500ml strongly brewed mint tea (6 teabags), 100ml raspberry cordial, Sugar syrup (100g sugar & 100ml water), Slices of oranges, limes & raspberries, and The zest & juice of 6 limes.
- The Handwarmer– This drink is made with 1 bottle of Jameson Original, 3 liters of pressed apple juice, The zest & juice of 3 lemons, 1 jar of date syrup, 50g of sliced ginger, 3 cinnamon sticks, 1 tablespoon of cloves, 6 green cardamom pods, and 3-star anise.
- The Sour Bounder- This drink is made with 50ml of Jameson Original, 20ml of lemon juice, 15ml of sugar syrup, Egg white Splash of ginger beer, and the wedge of lime for garnish.
- The Bloody Molly– This drink is made with 35ml of Jameson Original, 5ml of dry sherry, 150ml of tomato juice, 2 dashes of Worcestershire Sauce, ½ tsp of celery salt, 1 twist of black pepper, 2 dashes of tabasco, ½ tsp of horseradish sauce, ½ tsp of sugar, Garnish with celery, tomato, and prawn.
- The Saint’s Punchbowl– This drink is made with 1 bottle of Jameson Original, ½ liter of pressed apple juice, 1 jar of honey, 1 jar of boiling water, 4 sticks of rhubarb, 1.5 liters of dry Irish cider, and The juice and zest of 3 lemons.
- Molly Ban– This drink is made with 45ml Jameson Caskmates Stout Edition, 5ml butterscotch liqueur, 25ml cream, 25ml milk, 15ml stout syrup, 1 whole egg, and freshly grated nutmeg for dusting.
- Bow Street Collins– This drink is made with 30ml Jameson Original, 10ml Lillet Blanc, 15ml elderflower liqueur, 10ml rosehip syrup, 25ml lemon juice, and A dash of soda water.
- Tropical IPA– This drink is made with 35ml Jameson Caskmates IPA Edition, 75ml coconut water, 10ml IPA syrup, 10ml fresh lime juice, Grated lime zest, Desiccated coconut, and Maldon Sea Salt Flakes.
- Jameson, Soda & Lime– This drink is made with 50ml of Jameson Irish Whiskey, Sprite, and Large wedge of lime.
- The Tipperary– This drink is made with 1 part Jameson Irish Whiskey, 1 part Chartreuse, and 1 part Italian vermouth.
- The Midletop Mule– This drink is made with 50ml Jameson, 10 ml Lime Juice, 10 ml Ginger Syrup, 100ml Ginger beer, and Wedge of lime.
- The Honey Julep- This drink is made with 50 ml Jameson, 20 ml Irish honey syrup, and 8-10 mint leaves.
- Jameson on the Rocks– This drink is made with 50ml of Jameson Irish Whiskey, and 3 ice cubes.
- Jameson, Sprite & Lime- This drink is made with 50ml of Jameson Irish Whiskey, Sprite, and Large wedge of lime.
- Jameson Neat– This drink is made with 50ml of Jameson Irish Whiskey.
- The Irish Cocktail– This drink is made with 60ml Jameson Irish Whiskey, 2 dashes Pernod Absinthe, 2 dashes curaҫao, 1 dash maraschino liqueur, 1 dash Angostura bitters, and 1 olive for garnish.
- Bodega Breakfast– This drink is made with Jameson, Cold brew concentrate, Everything bagel syrup, Whipped cream cheese, Egg yolk, and bagel chips to garnish.
- 14th November- This drink is made with 60ml Jameson Irish Whiskey, 30ml beer and rosemary syrup, 20ml linden tea, 10ml water of pickles, and 2 drop celery bitters.
- Co-op– This drink is made with 60 ml Jameson, 30 ml fresh lemon juice, 2ml chocolate syrup, 2 dashes Tobacco Bitters, Top with Jameson black barrel/white chocolate and olive oil foam, and Garnish with salty dark chocolate crumbles.
- Four John Ginger- This drink is made with 50ml of Jameson Irish Whiskey, 100g of fresh ginger, 100g sugar, 100ml hot water, 5ml of lemon juice, and Clove-studded lemon slice.
- Bitter Sweet- This drink is made with 40ml Jameson Caskmates, 20ml Campari, 20ml Pink grapefruit juice, and 80ml White Beer.
- Black Gold– This drink is made with 40ml Jameson Caskmates Stout Edition, 20ml Kahlua, and 1 dash Angostura bitters.
- Jameson Trail– This drink is made with 6cl Jameson Original, 1.5cl pimento dram, 3.5cl dry sage syrup with infused with cooked chili flakes into an apple vinegar and honey, 2.5cl fresh lemon juice, 2 dashes peach bitters, Fresh Sage, and Nutmeg (for decoration).
- Short and Stout– This drink is made with 50ml Jameson Caskmates Stout Edition and 20ml Stout Syrup.
- Balsa Wood- This drink is made with 50ml Jameson Caskmates Stout Edition, 15ml Balsamic syrup, 2 dashes orange bitters, and 2 dashes chocolate bitters.