Let’s do some legends’ cook, for once feel the kick in becoming the 90s chef. Here is How you make a rich, dairy-free James Beard’s chocolate mousse. Trust me your journey to this amazing thing is just going to be a lickable delight at every step. Savor the making moments and also the aftermaths.
One day, I was watching a show named Un Nuevo Dia and there was a chef there who was making Chocolate mousse and I noted down his recipe and instruction he has given and in the last I came to know the proper name of mousse which is James Beard Chocolate Mousse.
I tried making mousse at home and it was the best mousse I ever had in my life what to say about the mousse it is an amazing dessert tasted at the end of the tiring day; the extreme chocolate just helps you to relax. The Chocolate Mousse is a blast of the very tasty chocolate on your tongue to send your taste buds to a chocolaty heaven. Just so chocolaty and heavenly it tastes. Guess What?
Today, I will share James Beard Chocolate Mousse Recipe with my dessert lovers, so you can make it at your home.
Come Let’s see how it will work.
James Beard Chocolate Mousse Ingredients
|Bittersweet Chocolate, Chopped||6 ounces|
|Large Eggs, Separated||3|
|Confectioners’ Sugar||2/3 cup|
|Extra Virgin Olive Oil||3/4 cup|
|Brewed Espresso||1/4 cup|
|Liqueur, such as Blackberry Brandy||2 tablespoons|
How Much Time It Will Take?
|Preparation Time||Total Time|
|25 MINS||25 MINS|
James Beard Chocolate Mousse Recipe
- Melt the chocolate over a double boiler and allow it to cool to room temperature.
- Beat the egg yolks and sugar in the bowl of an electric mixer on high speed until light and lemon yellow in color.
- Reduce the mixer speed to low and add the olive oil in a slow, steady stream.
- Once the olive oil has been incorporated, add the melted chocolate, espresso, and liqueur.
- Mix on low speed until combined.
- In a separate bowl, whip the egg whites until they form medium peaks.
- Fold the whites thoroughly into the chocolate mixture and refrigerate until set, at least 3 hours.
Remember the aftermaths I was talking about well its the refrigeration for which you just can’t wait for after an amazing make. Well the wait is worth ’cause the mousse even the classic one is always devouring pleasure.
Nutritional Facts Of Chef James Beard Chocolate Mousse