Jägermeister is a is digestif that was originally founded in 1935 in Wolfenbuttel, Germany by Curt Mast. The name Jagermeister means “Hunting Master” in German. That’s one of the reasons why the deer and elk symbols are found on the labels.
The drink is made with 56 herbs and spices. Jagermeister has an alcohol by volume of 35%. The company claims that they are using the same recipe for more than 75 years now.
So if you’ve come to this article, then you must be searching for the latest Jagermeister prices on the internet. But besides the Jagermeister Prices, I will also tell you the different varieties of Jagermeister and the various cocktails that you can make from it.
The Jagermeister prices depend on the size of the bottle you are buying. The company usually manufactures a 375ml and 750ml bottle. And you can buy Jagermeister digestif from any of the supermarkets like Walmart, Walgreens, Target and more.
Similar to other brands, Jagermeister is also available in a variety of other flavors. You can also create a bunch of mixed drinks from all those flavors. But first, let’s check out the latest Jagermeister prices.
Jagermeister manufactures its digestif in 5 varieties. Those 5 varieties are Jagermeister Original, Cold Brew Coffee, Scharf, Coolpack, and Manifest. So let’s know a little more about these varieties.
1) Jagermeister Original
Every drop of Jägermeister comes from one of the 445 Oak barrels that live in our factory cellar. In the darkness of their depths, the macerates are left to blend and mature for up to a year until they become liquid German perfection.
2) Cold Brew Coffee
This drink inspired by the innovative, everchanging drinks scene, we instinctively knew how a drop of Jägermeister and a backbeat of cold brew coffee could transform any night. A unique fusion of Jagermeister 56 botanicals and intense cold brew coffee.
The new Jagermeister Scharf is made with a recipe based on the 80-year-old original created by Curt Mast, it follows the same simple principle: no compromises. Its intense kick of hot ginger isn’t for everyone.
Jagermeister Coolpack breaks the walls that try to confine the ice-cold shot and lets the frost spread far beyond the bar. Our latest design innovation is stackable, compact, and portable. Never lose your cool, with Jägermeister Coolpack.
Jagermeister created Manifest for those who can taste the time, effort and process that goes into a crafted elixir. The highly complex and distinctively mature finish lingers long after it’s been knocked back, making Manifest a truly unique beast – a shot to be savored. Serve slightly chilled and experience it for yourself.
Jagermeister Mixed Drinks
You can make a variety of Jagermeister mixed drinks by using all the varieties that I’ve told above. So let’s check out all the mixed drinks that you can make with Jagermeister.
- Iced Cold Shot– This drink is made with Iced Shot Glass and 2cl Jagermeister.
- Deer and Beer– This drink is made with 4CL Jagermeister and 33CL Chilled Beer.
- Cold Brew Shot– This drink is made with 1CL Jagermeiste, Ground Coffee, Cold Brew Coffee.
- Hunter’s Tea– This drink is made with 5cl Jagermeister, Lime Juice, Maple Syrup, Black Tea, and Lemon Zest.
- Naughty German– This drink is made with Jagermeister, Crème De Cassis, Lemon Juice, and Lemon Zest.
- Mule– This drink is made with Jagermeister, Ice Cube, Cucumber, Lime Wedges, and Ginger Beer.
- Purple Stag– This drink is made with Jagermeister, Berry Tea, Lemon Juice, Icing Sugar, Ice Cube, Blackberries, and Lemon Juice.
- Old Fashioned- This drink is made with Jagermeister, Ice Cubes, Rye Whiskey, Maple Syrup, Cocktail Bitters, and Orange Zest.
- Count Mast– This drink is made with Jagermeister, Gin, Sweet Vermouth, and Lemon Zest.