Do you know what’s even better than a regular ol’ Frappuccino? A Jack Skellington Frappuccino, of course! Satisfy your sweet tooth with this delicious recipe.
To make Jack Skellington Frappuccino, prepare the base by blending coffee beans, sugar, milk, and pumpkin syrup. Then make the white chocolate sauce with melted chocolate and condensed milk.
For the dark chocolate sauce, melt semisweet chocolate, Nutella, coffee beans, and vegetable shortening. Layer the glass with the base, followed by the white, and dark chocolate sauce.
You can add a few drops of green or black food coloring to Jack Skellington Frappuccino for extra flavors.
Can you mold the drink as per your choice? It was just a snippet of the detailed recipe given below.
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Jack Skellington Frappuccino?
- Blender – Blend the ingredients until you see no lumps. Mix everything in the blender before adding the ice. It will help create a silky-smooth drink.
- Saucepan – Start making the white chocolate sauce in a saucepan and stir the white chocolate over low heat.
- Double Boiler – To make the dark chocolate sauce, melt 12 ounces of semisweet chocolate in a double boiler.
- Bowl – Pour dark chocolate sauce into a bowl and set it aside.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Jack Skellington Frappuccino?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|15 Minutes||15 Minutes||30 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need to Make Jack Skellington Frappuccino?
- Frappuccino Roast Coffee Beans – Coffee beans will add a nutty and fruity flavor to the Frappuccino.
- Pumpkin Spice Syrup – Pour pumpkin spice syrup on top of the coffee to add cinnamon, nutmeg, and clove notes.
- Vegetable Shortening – Vegetable shortening will help make the drink light and flaky.
- Milk – Whole milk is the best go-to option for most coffee drinks, and it helps achieve an ideal balance of taste and texture when mixed with coffee.
- Condensed Milk – Condensed milk is used in Frappuccino and will work as a sweetener in coffee.
- White Chocolate – The white chocolate bar will add a rich buttery taste, with notes of velvety flavor.
- Semisweet Chocolate – Semisweet chocolate will add milk sweetness to the drink.
- Nutella – Nutella will make the drink creamy.
- Vanilla Extract – Vanilla extract will add a balmy and floral aroma to the Frappuccino.
- Sugar – Add Sugar to maintain the sweetness of the drink.
Steps To Make Jack Skellington Frappuccino
1. Preparing The Frappuccino Base
Start by making the Frappuccino base. Add one cup of coffee beans, 1/2 cup milk, 1/4 cup sugar, and 1/2 teaspoon of pumpkin spice syrup to a blender.
Blend the mixture until smooth. Pour the Frappuccino base into a glass and set aside.
2. Making Of The White Chocolate Sauce
Start by making the white chocolate sauce. In a saucepan, melt the white chocolate over low heat, and stir constantly. Once it’s completely melted, please remove it from the heat and let it cool for a few minutes.
Next, add the condensed milk and stir until well combined. Finally, add the vanilla extract and stir again. Set the sauce aside to cool.
3. Making The Dark Chocolate Sauce
Now, it’s time to make the dark chocolate sauce that will bring Jack Skellington to life. First, melt 12 ounces of semisweet chocolate in a double boiler.
Once melted, add two tablespoons of Nutella and whisk until thoroughly combined.
Then add one teaspoon of coffee beans and two tablespoons of vegetable shortening, constantly stirring until everything is melted and glossy.
Finally, pour your sauce into a bowl and set it aside while you move on to the next step.
4. Assembling And Decorating Your Frappuccino
Now that you’ve made the two parts of your Jack Skellington Frappuccino, it’s time to put them together.
Start by pouring the black layer into your cup, about 2/3 to ¾ of the way full. Then take your white layer and carefully pour it into the cup on top of the black layer.
It will form a striking contrast between the two colors, which looks like Jack Skellington’s iconic suit!
Top with dark chocolate curls for hair, and dust with cocoa powder for extra spooky vibes!
|Total Fat||39 g|
|Saturated Fat||19 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||17 g|
How Will Jack Skellington Frappuccino Look And Taste Like?
Voila! Jack Skellington Frappuccino is made with pumpkin spice, mocha drizzle, espresso, and java chips. It is complete and ready to be enjoyed.
This delicious treat will satisfy your sweet tooth cravings and your need for Halloween fun this season.
Jack Skellington Frappuccino Recipe
- ½ cup Milk
- 1 cup Condensed Milk
- 2 tablespoons Nutella
- ½ teaspoon Pumpkin Spice Syrup
- ½ teaspoon Vegetable Shortening
- 1 White Chocolate
- 12 ounces Semisweet Chocolate
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Frappuccino Roast Coffee Beans
- ¼ cup Sugar
- Add one cup of coffee beans, milk, sugar, and pumpkin spice syrup to a blender.
- Blend the mixture until smooth. Pour the Frappuccino base into a glass and set aside.
- In a small saucepan, melt the white chocolate over low heat, stirring constantly.
- Once it’s completely melted, please remove it from the heat and let it cool for a few minutes.
- Next, add the condensed milk and stir until well combined. Finally, add the vanilla extract and stir again. Set the sauce aside to cool.
- Melt 12 ounces of semisweet chocolate in a double boiler.
- Once melted, add two tablespoons of Nutella and whisk until thoroughly combined.
- Then add one teaspoon of coffee beans and two tablespoons of vegetable shortening, constantly stirring until everything is melted and glossy.
- Finally, pour your sauce into a bowl and set it aside while you move on to the next step.
- Start by pouring the black layer into your cup, about 2/3 to ¾ of the way full.
- Then, take your white layer and carefully pour it into the cup on top of the black layer.
- Top dark chocolate curls for hair and dust with cocoa powder for extra spooky vibes!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is special about the Jack Skellington Frappuccino?
Jack Skellington Frappuccino is a Pumpkin Spice syrup with a mocha drizzle, a chai shot, espresso, and java chips on top.
How to order a Jack Skellington Frappuccino?
A single shot of chai, Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino, Whipped Cream, and Java Chips on top, with Mocha Drizzle inside the cup, will get the best result.
How do you make a Jack Skellington Starbucks cup?
Ask for a Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino, and add a shot of Chai Syrup for that extra fall kick. Make it mouth-watering by adding a shot of espresso.
So, there you have it, your very own Jack Skellington Frappuccino! This spooky sweet drink will satisfy you whether you make it for yourself or a friend.
The image added in the recipe card and the featured image of Jack Skellington Frappuccino is taken from Chip and Company.