Without going to Italy, while sitting home, you can bring a bit of Italy to your dining table. How? I know you must be thinking that what am I talking about? Yes! I am talking about the Italian Rice recipe that includes the flavors and taste of Italy.
This recipe will transform your plain rice into a delicious and Italian flavored rice. One of my Italian friends told me about this transformation of simple rice into an Italian recipe.
She gave me the complete recipe with the list of ingredients. She explained to me each and everything so nicely that will clear my every single doubt. I have tried this recipe many times.
So, I thought why not share this secret Italian rice recipe with all my lovers food lovers. So, firstly we are going to gather all the ingredients that are required to make this Italian Rice at home.
Ingredients for Italian Rice
For the roasted vegetables
|Olive oil||2 tbsp|
For the rice
|Olive oil||1 tbsp|
|Stewed tomatoes||1 Can|
|Chicken or vegetable stock||2 Cups|
|Dried oregano||2 tsp|
|Salt and pepper||for taste|
|Long grain converted white rice||1 Cup|
|A hand full of fresh parsley||——–|
You will get all these ingredients from your nearest market or any store. Before proceeding to the final procedure let’s see how much time this Italian Rice takes to get ready.
How much time it will take?
|Prep time||Total time||Servings|
|15 minutes||15 minutes||4|
Now, we are at the last step i.e. the final procedure where you will see how to make the Italian Rice, step by step.
Italian Rice Recipe
- First of all, preheat the oven to 200 degrees C.
- Add the oil, eggplant cubes, zucchini, bell pepper, onion, and tomato and toss it in a pan. Sprinkle salt and pepper on the vegetables.
- Roast the vegetables for a maximum of 15 – 25 minutes.
- Simultaneously, heat the oil in a large pan and add the garlic in it. Cook it for a maximum of 1-2 minutes.
- Add stewed tomatoes, dried oregano, stock, and seasoning in the pan.
- Add rice and boil it. Lower the flame, cover, and cook it for near about 15 -20 minutes.
- In the end, add the roasted vegetables and garnish it with parsley.
- For taste, season it and serve accordingly.
Now, your mouthwatering Italian rice is ready. Make it at your home to twist in your simple boring white rice.
Nutritional Facts of Italian rice recipe
If you want to know about the nutrients present in this Italian Rice recipe. So here I have added the breakdown of nutrients of this Italian Rice that will definitely help you.
How to make Italian Rice at Home | Video
I always recommend every person to watch a video before trying anything because it will help you. So for the Italian Rice recipe, I have added a video below, so it’ll be easier for you to make it at home.
I hope you’ve liked this recipe for Italian Rice. Try this amazing recipe at your home and share your wonderful reviews in the comments section below. Have a nice day and enjoy this recipe.