Is it ever really a bad day to indulge in some good old chicken wings and chicken fingers? Never, right! This comfort food is the epitome of satisfaction, especially on a holiday like Halloween. To have chicken fingers and chicken wings, there is really no better place than Zaxby’s! But, for you to enjoy Zaxby’s on Halloween, it is important to know whether they are open or not. Let us find out with the help of this article.
Zaxby’s will be keeping its outlets open for customers to enjoy delicious food on Halloween this year. Just like most other holidays throughout the year, Zaxby’s does believe in making their customers happy on Halloween too! Their official working hours will remain the same as always. These hours are 10:30 am to 11:00 pm. But, there may be some outlets that will run as per a holiday schedule.
Zaxby’s is an American chain of fast food restaurants that opened its first outlet in 1990. They opened their first location in Statesboro, Georgia. However, their headquarters are now located in Athens, in the state of Georgia too.
One of the founders, Zach McLeroy actually got the idea of opening Zaxby’s based on a smaller outlet that also served chicken fingers. This was while he attended university in Athens, Georgia.
With the idea to serve some chicken, but better than ever before, the first outlet was established. Soon after the first outlet opened, it became a huge hit amongst customers. Hence, the company started expanding within the state of Georgia itself.
Soon enough, once they made a name in Georgia, they began to open outlets in other states. The rest is indeed history! They have now become a favorite go-to place for chicken wings and fingers.
They have locations spread across 18 states in the United States, with more than 900 locations in total! Although their most selling menu items still are and have always been their chicken fingers and wings, they do offer a lot more on their menu.
Some of the items on Zaxby’s menu include sandwiches, sandwich meals, big Zalads, Zax’s kids, beverages, famous meal deals, classic wings and fingers and also sides.
Zaxby’s is definitely the place to be at on Halloween, if you are craving some chicken. You will get to understand all about Zaxby’s hours of operation on Halloween with the help of this article. I will also tell you about the ways through which you can enjoy food from Zaxby’s.
Lastly, I have also included some specials from the Zaxby’s menu that you surely cannot miss out on, this Halloween. So, without any delay, let us get to know everything about Zaxby’s!
What's In The Post
Zaxby’s Opening / Closing Hours On Halloween
|Zaxby’s Operating Hours On Halloween
|10:30 am to 11:00 pm
Zaxby’s is a place you can count on, on most holidays throughout the year. They believe in serving delicious food to customers on holidays to make their celebrations even more special. So, following this, they will be open and serving customers as per usual on Halloween this year. Their official hours of operation will be the same as usual, which are 10:30 am till 11:00 pm, for most outlets across the country.
But, it is vital to know that some of Zaxby’s outlets may operate as per a holiday schedule. So, they may have different opening and closing timings. The reason behind this is that many of the outlets are actually franchise-owned.
So, as per what the franchise owner decides, some outlets do have a possibility of opening later than usual or closing earlier. So, it is better to once ask any of the team members before visiting, to know their exact hours.
Moreover, Halloween night does mean a lot of crowd outside. If you are someone like me who hates crowds, then you are in luck. Zaxby’s will also be delivering their delicious food on Halloween this year!
You can place your order through their official website, or delivery platforms like Grubhub and DoorDash. They also have the option of a drive-through for you to pick up your food on the go.
Zaxby’s also sometimes does specials on Halloween, like discounts for kids and much more. So, they may even be doing something on Halloween this year; you never know! Sounds great, doesn’t it?
Wait till you hear some of the specials from Zaxby’s menu that I have listed in the next section. These specials are surely not worth missing out on and will instantly make your mouth water! So, let us discover what they are.
Specials From The Zaxby’s Menu That Are Worth Trying On Halloween
The top five specials from the Zaxby’s menu that you surely should not miss out on this Halloween are:
- Zaxby’s Spicy Signature Sandwich Meal
- Zaxby’s Zensible Cobb Salad
- Zaxby’s Chicken Fingers
- Zaxby’s Buffalo Wings Meal
- Zaxby’s Fried White Cheddar Bites
1. Zaxby’s Spicy Signature Sandwich Meal
As I had mentioned earlier, chicken wings and fingers are not all that you will find at Zaxby’s! It is indeed fried chicken that they do really well, in every form. That includes this delicious fiery and spicy sandwich meal from Zaxby’s!
The Zaxby’s Signature Sandwich meal consists of an all-white chicken breast filet, which is hand-breaded and fried till golden brown. The filet is slathered with some of their special spicy Zax sauce.
Topped with toppings like thick pickles, this sandwich is indeed a great deal for spicy food lovers. It is served along with a side, which are crinkle fries and a soda, which makes it a delicious fast food meal.
2. Zaxby’s Zensible Cobb Salad
Yes, Zaxby’s also does salads and they are indeed worth every penny that you spend on them! The best salad out of their salad options is their Zensible Cobb Salad, which is a favorite amongst many customers.
This salad will be lighter on your stomach if that is what you are looking for after eating all that candy! It has mixed greens, red cabbage, carrots, cucumbers, roma tomatoes, and Cheddar Jack cheese served with a Lite Vinaigrette dressing.
Moreover, with this salad, there are two options that you can choose from. They have an option with fried chicken and also one with grilled chicken. On this Halloween, if you want to have a lighter dinner, you know what to get from Zaxby’s!
3. Zaxby’s Chicken Fingers
Yes, now we are going to talk about the best and top-selling item from Zaxby’s menu that is really not worth missing out on! It is their famous chicken fingers that I am talking about, of course!
The chicken fingers from Zaxby’s are the perfect fried chicken dish that will put an end to all your cravings. The chicken fingers are hand-breaded, and fried to perfection. This gives them a crispy exterior and a juicy and soft interior.
They are available in different size variations, which are five pieces, ten pieces and twenty pieces and served alongside some of their special Zax sauce. Their chicken fingers are also a part of their famous meal deals.
4. Zaxby’s Buffalo Wings Meal
Wings have so many different flavor options to choose from. But, for most people, there is indeed nothing better than some classic buffalo wings. Another thing that Zaxby’s is famous for is their buffalo wings are delectable.
The buffalo wings from Zaxby’s are actually a part of their famous meal deals. They are slathered with buffalo sauce and served along with chicken fingers, crinkle-cut fries, Texas toast and ranch dipping sauce.
The buffalo wings are also available in two variations, which are traditional wings and boneless wings. In case eating regular chicken wings seems like a big task, the boneless versions of them are here to the rescue on Halloween this year.
5. Zaxby’s Fried White Cheddar Bites
All the meal deals from Zaxby’s have one thing in common, and they are all served with crinkle-cut fries. But, it is not necessary that fries may be a choice of side for everyone! For that, Zaxby’s does some delicious fried cheddar bites that are worth a try.
The fried white cheddar bites are featured under their shareable section, but who says you need to share them? These bites are perfect for anyone that loves cheese. It is indeed fried cheese, so what is not to like?
They are batter-fried, which makes them crisp on the outside and soft and gooey on the inside. In case fries are not really your thing, pair your mains with these white cheddar bites to make your meal complete on Halloween!
Similar Restaurants That Are Open On Halloween
- Jimmy John’s – Another perfect party destination for Halloween is Jimmy John’s. To know what plans they have for Halloween this year, click on the name of the restaurant and follow the link.
- In-N-Out Burger – For a hearty Halloween treat, visit In-N-Out Burger. This burger hub not only serves hearty burgers but has numerous other dishes that you can enjoy on Halloween this year.
- Hardee’s – This restaurant is wildly popular for its fast food. This restaurant chain might stay open for you on Halloween so that you don’t miss out on your favorite comfort foods from Hardee’s on Halloween this year.
- Five Guys – Whether it’s burgers or beverages, Five Guys stands out to be the best option for Halloween treats. So, follow the link and check what special Five Guys has for you on Halloween this year.
- Culver’s – The list of best fast-food restaurants goes on! But some are the best options to choose from for a holiday like Halloween. Culver’s is one among them. So, follow the link and find out what this restaurant chain has on its menu for you.
- Carl’s Jr – Carl’s Jr is another fast-food serving icon that’s open and operational on Halloween this year. This restaurant chain might plan to serve food at special offers on holidays. Follow the link and read all about Carl’s Jr. Halloween plans.
- Bojangles – Bojangles’ menu has so much to offer that you won’t feel the need to go anywhere else for Halloween treats. So, go ahead and follow the link to know the Halloween specials that you can have from the menu of Bojangles.
- Wingstop – Wingstop can be the ultimate party destination if you want to enjoy chicken wings on Halloween night. But is Wingstop open on Halloween this year? Follow the link now and read the entire article.
- Jersey Mike’s – You can start your day off with delicious sandwiches from Jersey Mike’s. And when it’s Halloween, Jersey Mike’s is perfect for getting your breakfast from. Follow the link and learn all about this restaurant chain’s plans for Halloween this year.
- Steak N Shake – Want to indulge in some steaky goodness and shakes on Halloween? Steak-N-Shake is perfect for Halloween treats for you. Follow the link to see whether this restaurant chain is open on Halloween this year.
Zaxby’s will be open and serving customers on Halloween this year. Most of their outlets will be operating as per their usual official hours, which are 10:30 am to 11:00 pm. But, some of the outlets may run as per a holiday schedule.
To know their exact working hours on Halloween and avoid any sort of hassle, it is better to give them a call before you visit. This will save you time, energy and gas on Halloween and give you a better chicken-eating experience!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Will Zaxby’s be open on Halloween this year?
Yes, Zaxby’s will be open on Halloween this year.
What will be the opening and closing timings at Zaxby’s on Halloween?
Most outlets will be operating as per their usual hours, which are 10:30 am to 11:00 pm.
Does Zaxby’s offer any desserts?
Unfortunately, Zaxby’s menu does not have any desserts listed.
Will any of the outlets have different operational hours?
Yes, some outlets may follow a holiday schedule on Halloween.
What are some specials from Zaxby’s that should be tried on Halloween?
Some specials from the Zaxby’s menu that are worth a try on Halloween are Zaxby’s Spicy Signature Sandwich Meal, Zaxby’s Zensible Cobb Salad. Zaxby’s Chicken Fingers, Zaxby’s Buffalo Wings Meal and Zaxby’s Fried White Cheddar Bites.