Chicken wings is one of those dishes that amps up the meal at any occasion, especially Halloween! Wingstop is one chain that provides one of the best chicken wings out there. So, let’s make things yummy by ordering some sumptuous chicken from Wingstop this Halloween season. But is this restaurant open on Halloween?
Wingstop keeps its doors open with the best chicken meals on Halloween every year. And this year, too, the chain will be open as per its usual hours, which are 11:00 am to 12:00 am. But, many Wingstop outlets are franchised. Therefore, chances are that some of them may work varying hours. So, it would be best to check with them before hitting the road.
An American chain of fast food restaurants, Wingstop was founded in 1994 in Garland, Texas. It was born after the proud owner of a pizza restaurant Pizza Patrón noticed an overabundance of pizza places in the area. He started by giving out samples of chicken wings at his restaurant. And the rest, as they say, is history.
From a single restaurant in 1994, Wingstop has grown in leaps and bounds by having roughly 1,500 U.S. locations today. It is amongst the largest chain restaurants in America and has become a global brand. Besides the United States, Wingstop has restaurants in countries like Australia, the United Kingdom, Saudi Arabia, Malaysia, Indonesia, Mexico, Russia, Singapore, Philippines, France, United Arab Emirates, Columbia, and Canada.
This fast-food chain offers a wide range of menu items like Wing and Thigh Combos, Group packs, tenders, sides, dips, drinks, and some delicious desserts.
So, you can surely enjoy a great meal at Wingstop this Halloween. In this article, you will learn about the running hours of Wingstop on Halloween day. Along with that, you will also find out about some of the special items on its menu that you must try.
What's In The Post
Wingstop Opening / Closing Hours On Halloween
|Wingstop Operating Hours On Halloween
|11:00 am to 12:00 am
Wingstop is one stop that you will surely have a fun time at. So, if you are looking for a good place to get food this Halloween, you can visit Wingstop as this food chain will keep its doors open. The timings of Wingstop on Halloween will remain the same. These are from 11:00 am to 12:00 am. However, some outlets may work as per a holiday schedule as they are franchise owned.
Another piece of news for all you chicken fans out there is that Wingstop also delivers food at home. You can order your favorite meal on their official website or through delivery platforms like DoorDash, Grubhub, and UberEats. Additionally, you can also pick up your orders via the drive-through options found in some outlets.
On special occasions and festivities, Wingstop also rolls out special discounts for its customers. So, if you are stopping by the restaurant before Halloween, you can check with them.
Wingstop Specials That You Can Try On Halloween
The top five menu items from the Wingstop menu that you should try this Halloween are:
- Spicy Korean Q Wings
- Atomic Wings
- Garlic Parmesan Wings
- Lemon Pepper Wings
- Buffalo Ranch Fries
1. Spicy Korean Q wings
Do you enjoy wings with a sauce that offers an amazing mix of spicy and sweet flavors? Then you have to order the spicy Korean Q wings at Wingstop. This dish comes with complex flavors that you will absolutely love. All thanks to the different ingredients that go into making this sauce.
The spicy Korean Q wings get their heat and flavors from a generous amount of garlic and ginger that goes into their making. In addition to that, there’s Sriracha and crushed red pepper bringing along their heat. But to balance out the spiciness of these ingredients, there’s also honey mixed in the sauce for a hint of sweetness. When all of it comes together, you experience a unique dish that is not found everywhere.
I can’t say how authentically Korean this dish is, but it’s spectacular enough to be tried on exciting occasions.
2. Atomic Wings
Another spicy dish on the Wingstop menu is the Atomic wings. Wingstop calls these wings “the hottest we’ve got”. Find out for yourself.” Before you judge me on the level of spice I enjoy talking about, let me tell you it’s not just for the heat; I mention this item to the list. But it’s the ingredients that bring their unique flavors.
The Wingstop atomic sauce is made with habanero peppers, vinegar, and garlic, which delivers a kick that will make your taste buds tingle. These wings have a bit of smokiness, zestiness, and peppery notes.
3. Garlic Parmesan Wings
Let’s agree that cheese can make anything taste good. And when it comes with an equally tasting base, the dish becomes a winner all the way!
Now, this dish doesn’t have any spice to it. However, it is really flavorful. As the name suggests, there’s a good amount of garlic in there, which no one really minds. But then comes the Parmesan cheese that plays an equally essential role in this dry rub. This item on Wingstop is definitely worth the try. Especially for those who can’t handle the heat at all. You can pair these wings with dips and sides of your choice.
4. Lemon Pepper Wings
Do you enjoy sweet, spicy, and tangy flavors all at once? Then the lemon pepper wings at Wingstop are the dish for you.
The lemon pepper wings are packed with fresh lemony zest and a hint of black pepper that brings out the bold flavor in the right ways. The lemon pepper wings are one of those dry wings that you can munch on even while on the go. They don’t get messy like the wings doused in sauce. This is one of the reasons that this flavor is found on many menus. These wings go great with ranch for dipping.
5. Buffalo Ranch Fries
I know you might be wondering why you would have anything else than wings at Wingstop. But wait until you try the buffalo ranch fries at this chain. While some people love to dip everything in ranch, this is a dish that comes doused in ranch! So, what are these fries exactly?
The buffalo ranch fries come with golden fried french fries that are topped with a combination of ranch and a hot sauce. While the ranch provides a creaminess to the fries, the hot sauce offers the perfect kick of hot flavors. If you are looking for an indulgent side snack alongside chicken wings at Wingstop, the buffalo ranch fries will make for a perfect order.
Similar Restaurants That Are Open On Halloween
- Jimmy John’s – Another perfect party destination for Halloween is Jimmy John’s. To know what plans they have for Halloween this year, click on the name of the restaurant and follow the link.
- In-N-Out Burger – For a hearty Halloween treat, visit In-N-Out Burger. This burger hub not only serves hearty burgers but has numerous other dishes that you can enjoy on Halloween this year.
- Zaxby’s – Planning to visit Zaxby’s on Halloween this year? Follow the link and have a look at Zaxby’s plans for Halloween this year. Also, check out all the special dishes from Zaxby’s that you can try on Halloween.
- Five Guys – Whether it’s burgers or beverages, Five Guys stands out to be the best option for Halloween treats. So, follow the link and check what special Five Guys has for you on Halloween this year.
- Culver’s – The list of best fast-food restaurants goes on! But some are the best options to choose from for a holiday like Halloween. Culver’s is one among them. So, follow the link and find out what this restaurant chain has on its menu for you.
- Carl’s Jr – Carl’s Jr is another fast-food serving icon that’s open and operational on Halloween this year. This restaurant chain might plan to serve food at special offers on holidays. Follow the link and read all about Carl’s Jr. Halloween plans.
- Bojangles – Bojangles’ menu has so much to offer that you won’t feel the need to go anywhere else for Halloween treats. So, go ahead and follow the link to know the Halloween specials that you can have from the menu of Bojangles.
- Hardee’s – This restaurant is wildly popular for its fast food. This restaurant chain might stay open for you on Halloween so that you don’t miss out on your favorite comfort foods from Hardee’s on Halloween this year.
- Jersey Mike’s – You can start your day off with delicious sandwiches from Jersey Mike’s. And when it’s Halloween, Jersey Mike’s is perfect for getting your breakfast from. Follow the link and learn all about this restaurant chain’s plans for Halloween this year.
- Steak N Shake – Want to indulge in some steaky goodness and shakes on Halloween? Steak-N-Shake is perfect for Halloween treats for you. Follow the link to see whether this restaurant chain is open on Halloween this year.
Wingstop will be open and serve its customers on Halloween. The chain will carry out its services during its regular hours, which are 11:00 am to 12:00 am. Wingstop also provides delivery services to its customers. So, if you don’t want to head out on Halloween, you can order food from Wingstop at home.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Will Wingstop be open on Halloween 2023?
Wingstop will be open on Halloween, October 31st, 2023.
What will be the operating hours at Wingstop on Halloween?
The official hours of operation at Wingstop on Labor day will be as usual, 11:00 am to 12:00 am.
Will all Wingstop outlets operate at their regular time?
Some Wingstop outlets may operate at varying hours as they are franchise owned.
What are some specials from the Wingstop menu that are worth trying on Halloween?
Some specials from the Wingstop menu that you should consider trying this Halloween are Spicy Korean Q wings, Atomic wings, Garlic Parmesan wings, Lemon pepper wings, and Buffalo ranch fries.
Does Wingstop deliver food?
You can order food from Wingstop via their official website or other delivery apps like UberEats and DoorDash. You can also pick up your order via the drive-through option found in selected locations.
Does Wingstop serve desserts?
Yes, Wingstop serves desserts like brownies.
What dipping sauces does Wingstop offer?
Wingstop offers dipping sauces like homemade ranch and blue cheese and honey mustard.