No matter how major a holiday may be, like Thanksgiving, burgers are something that all of us crave once in a while. So, in case if this Thanksgiving you want to indulge in some delicious sliders, fries, and more, White Castle, as we all know, is the best place. But, as it is Thanksgiving, will White Castle even be open on this holiday?
White Castle will be open to serve customers delicious all-American sliders and more on Thanksgiving this year. The official operating hours of White Castle on Thanksgiving will be the same as always, which are 07:00 am to 10:00 pm for some outlets and 24 hours for others.
White Castle is an American chain of fast food restaurants specializing in delicious hamburgers and sliders. The chain has the highest presence across the Midwestern and New York Metropolitan areas of the United States. However, they are also really popular everywhere else in the country.
This chain was founded in 1921 in Wichita, Kansas, and is regarded as one of the first hamburger chains in the world. The company goes by the slogan, “The Crave Is A Powerful Thing,” which is something that they have tried to deliver ever since they first opened their doors.
In fact, they have successfully delivered to the cravings of everyone, which is what led to their great success and following expansion. Now, White Castle is a well-known chain across the United States, with over 377 locations across 13 states of the country.
In fact, this chain of restaurants is so popular that there is also a movie that has been featured around it! Talk about being a fan favorite! The chain serves some delicious food, which is obviously what led to its success across the country.
The White Castle menu features their delicious square burgers, also called sliders, that they are very well known for. Along with that, the White Castle menu also includes various other options. Some options that you can find on the White Castle menu are sliders, breakfast, combos, sides, drinks, and some delicious desserts too!
With the help of this article, you will get to understand all about the opening and closing timings at White Castle on Thanksgiving day, along with how you can enjoy their food. I have also included some specials from their menu that you surely should not miss out on this Thanksgiving.
What's In The Post
White Castle Opening / Closing Timings On Thanksgiving
|White Castle Operating Hours On Thanksgiving||07:00 am to 10:00 pm / 24 Hours|
White Castle is one of those places that you can count on, to make your holiday celebration extra special. So, in case you are craving some of their delicious sliders this Thanksgiving, I am sure that you will be really happy to know that White Castle will be open on the holiday this year. Their official hours of operation are the same as always, which are 07:00 am to 10:00 pm.
There are, however, many White Castle outlets that are also open 24 hours a day. So, in case the cravings for some of their delicious sliders creep in at night, or early morning, you can always visit White Castle to satisfy them!
However, it is important to remember that these are just the official hours listed for the day, and some of the outlets may operate at reduced hours on holiday. So, to avoid being in inconvenient situations, it would be better to call the outlet closest to you, to know their official hours of operation on holiday.
Moreover, on Thanksgiving, if stepping out seems like too much of a task, you can also get your food delivered from White Castle! The chain will be taking orders through its official website and also the White Castle app. Moreover, they are also available on Uber Eats, Grubhub, DoorDash, and Postmates.
Also, quite often, White Castle does certain specials on Thanksgiving, like turkey sliders and sweet potato fries. So, I am sure they will be having specials for the occasion of Thanksgiving this year too, which you should surely try out! Now, let me tell you about some of the other specials from their menu, which are not worth missing out on any day of the year, regardless of the occasion!
Specials From The White Castle Menu That Are Worth Trying Out On Thanksgiving
The top five specials from the White Castle Menu that you surely should not miss out on this Thanksgiving are:
- The 1921 BBQ Bacon Slider
- Chicken And Waffles Slider
- White Castle’s Cheese Slider
- White Castle’s Loaded Fries
- White Castle’s Fudge Dipped Brownie On A Stick
1. The 1921 BBQ Bacon Slider
The 1921 slider from White Castle has been on their menu ever since they opened. It is the original beef slider, which probably gave rise to many other chains worldwide to serve similar hamburgers. White Castle takes the original up a notch with their Bacon BBQ Slider!
This slider truly takes the flavor of the classic and OG 1921 slider up a level! It consists of a 100% beef patty, which is seared to perfection. This patty is topped with all the toppings you may find on their classic 1921 slider, like lettuce, tomatoes, and pickles!
Then comes the fun part that truly makes this slider what it is! The slider is further topped with some delicious crispy bacon and honey BBQ sauce, along with caramelized onions and ghost pepper cheese. This slider is surely worth a try if you want to elevate your regular cheeseburger experience!
2. Chicken And Waffles Slider
White Castle, although they originally sold only beef-based sliders, also has some great chicken sliders that are worth a try! The Chicken and Waffles slider is a part of their breakfast menu and is also featured under the sliders section on their menu.
This slider has a piece of hand-breaded crispy chicken breast, which is perfectly juicy as you bite into it. The chicken breast is topped with some crispy bacon crumbs, along with creamy country gravy.
All of this is served sandwiched between two delicious and crispy Belgian waffles. This combination is truly delicious and the best ever at White Castle if you would like to enjoy chicken on Thanksgiving.
3. White Castle’s Cheese Slider
When it comes to certain types of foods, the classics never really go out of style! Yes, the 1921 slider from White Castle is truly delicious and a classic. But, if you would rather stick to the basics and say goodbye to all the fancy ingredients, the cheese slider from White Castle is truly worth your time!
This slider is really simple. What makes it stand out and still one of their best sellers is surely the fresh meat and its flavor. This slider is made with 100% beef, which is again grilled to perfection.
This gives it a really juicy mouthfeel as soon as you bite into it. Further, the slider is topped with onions, along with a slice of American cheese, Jalapeno cheese, or smoked cheddar cheese, which truly make it totally decadent.
4. White Castle’s Loaded Fries
What are burgers without fries? The answer, you guessed it, is incomplete! Truly, burgers or sliders from White Castle, too, despite how delicious they are, are surely not complete if there are no delicious fries to accompany them.
White Castle has a fantastic selection of sides that you can choose from. However, if you want to stick to basic fries and take them up a level, you should surely try the loaded fries! These fries consist of classic crinkle-cut fries.
These are topped with some delicious thick-cut crispy bacon crumbles, along with some melted cheese and ranch dressing to finish them off. So, on Thanksgiving, don’t forget to pair your sliders with some delicious loaded fries to complete your meal.
5. White Castle’s Fudge Dipped Brownie On A Stick
On holidays like Thanksgiving, which is actually meant for complete indulgence, if there is no dessert to complete your meat, are you even enjoying your holiday? For some delicious desserts after your meal, you don’t need to look further than White Castle!
The White Castle menu features some delicious dessert options to choose from. Out of these, something that everyone who loves chocolate will like is their Fudge dipped brownie on a stick, which makes even a regular old brownie taste heavenly!
This dessert consists of a delicious and gooey chocolate brownie with chocolate chips dipped in some chocolate fudge. This combination is truly heavenly as it is the best chocolate overload and the perfect way to end a delicious meal.
Similar Restaurants That are Open On Thanksgiving
- Papa John’s – Among famous fast food hubs, Papa John’s is another place where you can have your favorite fast food on Thanksgiving. Yes! You read it right. Papa John’s is active and operational on Thanksgiving this year.
- Bojangles – Bojangles is another fast-food bistro that’s open and operational on Thanksgiving. Click on the link to know what you can expect from this restaurant on Thanksgiving this year.
- Steak’ N Shake – Not just turkey, you can enjoy your Thanksgiving by having delicious steak dishes at Shake N’ Shack. Follow the link to know all the holiday updates of Steak’ N Shake.
- El Pollo Loco – El Pollo Loco is definitely among America’s favorite fast food restaurants. This restaurant chain is open and operational on Thanksgiving day. Follow the link to know all about El Pollo Loco’s holiday status.
- Qdoba – Qdoba is a perfect spot for those who love Mexican cuisine. If you are looking forward to having such delicious food on Thanksgiving, follow the link to know the operational hours of Qdoba on Thanksgiving.
- Del Taco – If you love Mexican cuisine, you can visit Del Taco. This restaurant chain is open and operational on Thanksgiving day. To know what else you can expect from Del Taco on Thanksgiving, check out our article on the holiday status of this restaurant chain.
- McAlister’s Deli – Among all the deli’s out there, McAlister’s Deli is a perfect place to enjoy Thanksgiving dinner with family. Check out the menu specials offered by McAlister’s Deli on Thanksgiving this year.
- Boston Market – Instead of wasting time preparing hefty dishes, you can have your Thanksgiving feast at restaurants like Boston Market. Follow the link and check out the operational hours of this restaurant chain.
- Wendy’s – Well! Wendy’s burger paired with fries seems like a holiday treat for most of us. If that’s true for you, too, then seek out this link too; know what other Wendy’s specials you can have on Thanksgiving day!
- Kispy Kreme – Have a ‘healthy-licious’ breakfast snacking on donuts with coffee on Thanksgiving from Krispy Kreme. Read further to know this restaurant chain’s operational hours.
White Castle will be open on Thanksgiving this year to serve their customers their delicious sliders, sides, and desserts. The official opening and closing timings on holiday will be 07:00 am to 10:00 pm for some and 24 hours for others.
However, these are the official hours, and some of the outlets may have reduced hours of operation on holiday. So, to avoid any inconvenience on Thanksgiving, it would be better to call the outlet closest to you to know their hours of operation on the day.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Will White Castle be open on Thanksgiving this year?
Yes, White Castle will be open on Thanksgiving, 2022.
What will be the official hours of operation of White Castle on Thanksgiving?
The official hours of operation for White Castle will be the same as always, which are 07:00 am to 10:00 pm for some and 24 hours for the rest.
Will any of the White Castle outlets have reduced hours of operation on Thanksgiving?
Yes, there are chances that some of the outlets will have reduced hours of operation on Thanksgiving.
What are some specials from the White Castle menu that are worth trying on Thanksgiving?
Some specials from the White Castle menu that are worth trying on Thanksgiving are The 1921 BBQ Bacon Slider, Chicken And Waffles Slider, White Castle’s Cheese Slider, White Castle’s Loaded Fries, and Fudge Dipped Brownie On A Stick.
Does the White Castle menu have any vegetarian options?
Yes, the White Castle menu does feature a veggie slider, along with some other vegetarian side options.