One food chain that is absolutely loved by all Americans is White Castle, and we totally understand why. Cheesy and meaty sliders and burgers on Halloween can never go out of style. So, when hunger strikes, a meal from White Castle is sure to be a great bet on occasions like Halloween. But is White Castle open on Halloween this year?
White Castle remains open and serves lip-smacking meals throughout the year. So, doing just that, the chain will run its operations even on Halloween. Most White Castle restaurants will be operating as per their official hours, which are 24 hours a day. However, some outlets operate at specific hours, which are 07:00 am to 10:00 pm.
American fast food chain White Castle specializes in serving some of the most delicious hamburgers. This chain of restaurants was established on September 13, 1921, in Wichita, Kansas. The restaurant chain is now popular all around the United States. It has over 377 locations around 13 states of the country.
White Castle’s menu features delicious items like breakfast, combos, sliders, sides, drinks, and desserts. The chain completed 100 years last year, but even today, one item on its menu that stands on the top is the original 1921 slider. One of the unique qualities of their sliders is the fact that the patties have holes in them. This is done so that the burger can be thoroughly cooked through faster without having to flip it over.
Now that you know the offerings by White Castle, in the sections below, let’s find out some menu specials from their menu that you should not miss out on this Halloween!
What's In The Post
White Castle Opening/Closing Hours On Halloween
|White Castle Operating Hours On Halloween||07:00 am to 10:00 pm / 24 Hours.|
White Castle serves customers delicious food on Halloween. Most White Castle outlets in the United States operate 24 hours a day, so you can walk in anytime to satiate your hunger. However, some outlets do have fixed opening hours, which are from 07:00 am to 10:00 pm. So, you should check with them before heading out.
With all that Halloween craze, streets and restaurants tend to be busier than normal days. So, if you want to avoid the rush but still want to enjoy a meal from White Castle, then there is a way to do it. White Castle offers delivery options for its customers and also a drive-thru pick-up. Therefore, you can order a meal via Grubhub, Uber Eats, DoorDash, Postmates, and Seamless.
Moreover, you can also grab some great deals at White Castle on Halloween. In previous years, this restaurant chain introduced some new menu items, exclusive Halloween costumes, and discounts. So, you can also look forward to a few surprises this year too!
Let us take a look at some of the specials from their menu now!
White Castle Halloween Special Deal
White Castle is all set to provide a Halloween deal to members of the Craver Nation customer loyalty program. Members can get $5 off any Crave Clutch (all delivery partners) from October 24-31. If you are not a Craver member yet, you can join the program for free. You can do so by visiting the White Castle website.
Halloween Specials On The White Castle Menu That Are Worth Trying
Some specials from the White Castle menu that you should not miss out on this Halloween are:
- White Castle’s Cheese Slider
- White Castle’s Bacon Cheese Slider
- White Castle’s Sausage Egg and Cheese Waffle Slider
- Fish nibblers
- White Castle Strawberry Cheesecake on a Stick
1. White Castle’s Cheese Slider
If you are looking for something as exotic as the White Castle Original Slider, then you gotta try the White Castle Cheese Slider. What makes it special? This slider comes with everything that the original slider features, like the onion-infused steam-grilled beef patty, umami ketchup, slices of pickles, and the buttery slider roll, and then comes with a delicious layer of cheese. Even though it is a minor addition, it takes this sandwich to a whole new level.
You can choose cheese according to your liking, which comes in cheddar, American, or jalapeño options. While cheddar and American cheese always taste amazing, if you are looking to spice things up, you should go for jalapeño cheese.
2. White Castle’s Bacon Cheese Slider
If bacon is your calling, then the bacon cheese slider at White Castle is made for you. It’s not only great on taste but also provides impressive textures on your palette with its list of ingredients. This slider features strips of bacon that are crunchy, a delightful layer of gooey melted cheese, and a 100% beef patty steam grilled on a bed of onions. It is decadence at its best.
3. White Castle’s Sausage Egg and Cheese Waffle Slider
At White Castle, you can also try something different rather than having a regular side with buns. You can swap the buns for crunchy waffles for an American experience. One of the best items on White Castle’s breakfast menu is the sausage egg and cheese waffle slider.
This sandwich features two waffles encasing sausage patty, melted cheese, and fried egg. It brings a delightful mix of textures and a sweet and savory flavor profile.
4. Fish Nibblers
Moving on to the sides, White Castle has quite a few options on its side menu. These include onion rings, chicken rings, fries, mozzarella sticks, and hash brown nibblers. But one item that makes for a good snack for seafood lovers is the fish nibblers.
The fish nibblers are made of Alaska Pollock and coated with a savory breading. Although they are available for a limited time and region, they make for a great snack. They’re the perfect treat to remind you of a childhood favorite.
5. White Castle Strawberry Cheesecake on a Stick
No meal is complete without a sweet end, and that’s why White Castle offers you a range of desserts. And they are not just regular sweet-tasting treats; they are delicious and innovative. Strawberry cheesecake on a Stick is one of them.
This carvable cheesecake cream cheese, strawberry pie filling, and brownie crust. No one can possibly go wrong with these flavor combinations. But the best part comes in the way it’s designed. These cheesecake chunks come on ice cream sticks that are made easy to eat. They also look attractive and make for a great party item. You can also enjoy another version of it which comes coated in chocolate fudge.
Similar Restaurants That Are Open On Halloween
- Moe’s – Another fast-food chain that’s open and operational on Halloween this year is Moe’s. Check out the link to know its operational hours on holiday and if this restaurant is open for online orders.
- Baskin Robbins – Let’s not forget that any holiday feast is incomplete without a dessert. If you’re among the ones who like to indulge in frozen dessert, Baskin Robbins is perfect for you. Follow the link and read about the holiday plans of Baskin Robbins.
- Boston Market – Curious to know the Halloween plans of Boston Market? Don’t worry; we have all that you need to know! Follow the link and read the Halloween updates of Boston Market.
- Jason’s Deli – Another deli that has a perfect holiday feast-worthy menu is Jason’s Deli. But is Jason’s Deli open on Halloween? If that’s what you want to know, click on the name of this restaurant and read the entire article.
- Carvel – Get the wholesome scoops of your favorite frozen dessert, I mean ice creams, at Carvel. To know its holiday timings and holiday-special menu items, seek out the link provided in the name of the restaurant.
- Shake Shack – Shake or sandwiches or burgers; Shake Shack has everything you need to have a memorable meal for Halloween. Follow the link and check out your nearest Shake Shake to have the best of fast-casual foods.
- Red Lobster – To enjoy the best seafood, Red Lobster never gets out of Americans’ priority list. Check out the Halloween plans of Red Lobster and enjoy your favorite seafood with your friends or family.
- Krispy Kreme – When it comes to baked goodies, Krispy Kreme is among the most famous names that come to our minds. Follow the link if you are thinking of trying your favorite donuts at Krispy Kreme.
- Raising Cane’s – You, too, are planning to enjoy your favorite food at Raising Cane’s on Halloween. Before you visit your nearest Raising Cane’s, you should check out its holiday updates on Halloween this year. Follow the link and check out all you need to know about Raising Cane’s.
- Mcalister’s Deli – McAlister Deli has got numerous menu items to give you the best holiday dining experience. So, make sure you follow the link and read all the dishes that you can try on Halloween with your family and friends.
White Castle will be open to serve customers delicious fast food on Halloween this year. While most outlets open for 24 hours, some locations operate from 07:00 am to 10:00 pm. So, you can surely enjoy Halloween by indulging in some treats from White Castle. But for a hassle-free experience, check with your nearest outlet to know their official hours.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Will White Castle be open on Halloween?
Yes, White Castle will be open and serving customers on Halloween, October 31st, 2023.
What will be the opening and closing hours of White Castle on Halloween?
The official hours of operation for White Castle will vary as per location, with some outlets being open for 24 hours, whereas others will be operating from 07:00 am to 10:00 pm.
Is White Castle only open for dine-in?
No, you can also order food from White Castle via their official website or other delivery platforms like Grubhub, Uber Eats, DoorDash, Postmates, and Seamless.
What are some Halloween specials from the White Castle menu that are worth trying?
Some specials from the White Castle menu that you should try this Halloween are White Castle’s cheese slider, White Castle’s bacon cheese slider, White Castle’s sausage egg, and Cheese waffle slider, fish nibblers, and White Castle strawberry cheesecake on a stick.