Diners never go out of style or even out of delicious food, and such a chain is our very own White Castle! Offering the most delectable burgers and milkshakes, this chain is well known and loved by people all over America! We all know how much Americans love burgers and to have one from White Castle on the 4th of July is like a blessing in disguise! But is White Castle open on the 4th of July? Let’s find out!
White Castle stays operational and provides its services along with delicious food to its customers on the 4th of July. This chain keeps its locations open and in service on this holiday. The timings of White Castle remain the same on the 4th of July, which are from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Certain White Castle locations might operate at different timings.
White Castle is an American fast-food chain, with its main menu item being hamburgers. Founded in 1921, this chain has its headquarters in Kansas. White Castle has over 377 locations in about 13 states. Having most of its locations in New York and the Midwest, White Castle is a favorite of most hamburger lovers!
White Castle features a variety of menu items for its customers to relish and have a delicious time. The categories under the menu of this chain include sliders, breakfast, combos, big craves, sides, drinks, desserts, etc. Some of the most famous menu items at this chain include the Crave Case, the 1921 slider, etc.
While talking about the chain, White Castle writes, “In 1921, Billy Ingram launched a family-owned business with $700 and an idea, selling five-cent, small, square hamburgers so easy to eat, they were dubbed Sliders and sold by the sack. In 2014, Time® Magazine declared our iconic Original Slider® the most influential burger of all time.”
The statement further reads, “Today, our family-owned business sells the same humble, 100 percent USDA beef patty with onions and pickles, creating memorable moments for Craver generations everywhere. The only thing better than polishing off a Sack of Sliders alone is doing it with friends. Could it get any better than that? White Castle. Because The Crave Is A Powerful Thing®.”
In this article, you’ll get to know about the operational status of White Castle on the 4th of July. You’ll also learn about important details like the working hours of this chain on the 4th of July, the menu specials you can enjoy on this holiday, etc. So, are you ready to know all about it? Let’s go!
White Castle Opening/Closing Hours On 4th Of July
|White Castle 4th of July hours||7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.|
White Castle keeps its doors open and welcomes customers at its locations on the 4th of July. This chain remains operational and keeps its outlets in service on this holiday. The timings of White Castle stay the same as usual, which are from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Some locations might work in accordance with different timings on this holiday.
If you thought White Castle would leave you alone during times of celebrations, then you might want to rethink that thought! White Castle keeps itself in service on the 4th of July and also offers customers various deals on this holiday. Back in 2014, the chain took to Facebook and wrote, “Bring the Castle home this 4th of July! Celebrate with a Crave Case of 30 Sliders.”
Now that you’re well aware of the operational status of White Castle on the 4th of July, it’s time to familiarize you with all the menu specials you can have at White Castle on the 4th of July!
White Castle Specials That You Can Try On 4th Of July
The top five White Castle menu items that you should try this 4th of July are:-
- The Impossible Slider With Smoked Cheddar Cheese
- The 1921 Slider
- Breakfast Toast Sandwich
- Belgian Waffle Slider
- Birthday Cake-On-A-Stick
1. The Impossible Slider With Smoked Cheddar Cheese
Hey! Don’t slide away from the White Castle menu just yet! Order and slide the Impossible slider with smoked cheddar cheese from White Castle your way! It is super delicious and is made with the juiciest of plant-based patties! Yes, plant-based! It is healthy and feels really clean on the mouth, and trust me, your taste buds will thank you after you’re done indulging in this absolutely delicious delight!
White Castle describes the Impossible slider with smoked cheddar cheese as, “The Impossible Slider with Smoked Cheddar Cheese – it sizzles, tastes and smells just like real beef- but guess what? It’s made from plants! Also available without the cheese. Amazing taste, plant-based!”
This 4th of July, skip your usual meal plans and take a short trip to your nearest White Castle location and place an order for the Impossible slider with smoked cheddar cheese! Loaded with cheese, this slider is one for the books! You’ll know it when you taste it!
2. The 1921 Slider
In need of a quick American classic to celebrate America’s independence? Go to White Castle and place an order for the 1921 slider! You’re bound to become a fan! Bringing back the taste of 1921, this slider features a juicy and tender beef patty along with some fresh veggies. Not only that, but this slider also has a crunchy and juicy pickle to accompany all the other ingredients!
White Castle describes the 1921 slider as “100% beef patty, Seared and Seasoned, topped with caramelized onions, cheddar cheese, Roma tomato, lettuce, and pickles. Inspired by the one that started it all!”
If greasy-classic burgers are what you prefer, then order the 1921 slider at White Castle this 4th of July! Proving to be a decadent one of a kind delight, this slider is one of the best menu items at White Castle! There’s a reason why dogs are the best!
3. Breakfast Toast Sandwich
Special occasions and holidays call for special meals, and to start the day right, you need to indulge in some super delicious breakfast! The perfect choice for this would be the breakfast toast sandwich at White Castle! Toasted to perfection, this sandwich comprises some sizzling meat and melted cheese! Want to know more about this sandwich? Let me tell you all about it!
White Castle describes its breakfast toast sandwich as “Freshly cracked egg with savory sausage or hickory smoked bacon, and choice of American, Jalapeno or Smoked Cheddar cheese, sandwiched between freshly toasted wheat bread.”
White Castle offers some of the best breakfast options to its customers, but the chain’s breakfast toast sandwich tops this list! This sandwich is full of flavor and will make your 4th of July celebrations even better!
4. Belgian Waffle Slider
If you love waffles as much as I do, then the Belgian waffle slider is just the thing for you! Made with a delectable batter, this slider features nicely cooked meat and some spicy jalapenos, and melted cheese to balance the overall flavor profile of this slider! Want to know what all this slider comprises? Let me tell you all about it!
White Castle describes its Belgian waffle slider as “Freshly cracked egg with hickory-smoked bacon or savory sausage, and choice of American, Jalapeno or Smoked Cheddar cheese, sandwiched between two fluffy Belgian Waffles.”
The Belgian waffle slider contains the goodness of both a waffle and a sandwich. If you’re thinking about getting your breakfast fix from White Castle on the 4th of July, then the Belgian waffle slider is what you should go for!
5. Birthday Cake-On-A-Stick
Every holiday or a special day even needs something sweet to complete the celebration. That is why you should head to White Castle to cover your dessert needs this 4th of July! Offering a sweet delight, White Castle rolled out its birthday cake-on-a-stick dessert to celebrate the chain’s 100th Birthday, making it a permanent menu item!
White Castle describes its birthday cake-on-a-stick as, “Celebrate our 100th Birthday with a piece of our Birthday Cake-on-a-Stick. For that matter, make it eight pieces and get the whole cake!”
The birthday cake-on-a-stick dessert from White Castle has the perfect balance of sweet flavors and nice textures! If you have a sweet tooth, then birthday cake-on-a-stick is going to become your favorite new dessert! Try it out this 4th of July and see for yourself!
Similar Restaurants That Are Open On 4th Of July
- Church’s Chicken – If fried chicken is what you are craving this 4th of July, then Church’s Chicken is just the place you need to head over to! Check out the chain’s 4th of July operational status.
- Moe’s Southwest Grill – Want to add some heat to your 4th of July meal plans? Grab some delicious Mexican-style food from Moe’s Southwest Grill! Check out Moe’s Southwest Grill’s 4th of July operational status.
- McAlister’s Deli – Craving a super delicious sandwich but want it to be made deli-style? Well, McAlister’s Deli has just what you need! Check out the chain’s 4th of July operational status and have a happy 4th of July!
- Jason’s Deli – Food tastes a hundred times better when made with love and delicatessen style! That is just how Jason’s Deli does it and you need to try it to know it! Check out the chain’s 4th of July operational status.
- Baskin Robbins – Any celebration is incomplete without something sweet to conclude it with! That is why a trip to Baskin Robbins is almost mandatory for you to celebrate 4th of July the right way! Check out Baskin Robbins 4th of July operational status.
- Boston Market – Looking forward to indulging in some meaty deliciousness? Then Boston Market is definitely the place for you to get your food from this 4th of July! Check out the chain’s 4th of July operational status and plan accordingly!
- Carvel – The epitome of sweet deliciousness is contained in the menu offerings at Carvel and it’s the perfect treat for you to enjoy this 4th of July! Check out Carvel’s 4th of July operational status!
- Shake Shack – An unbeatable and delicious combination of burgers and milkshakes can be all yours this 4th of July if you head to Shake Shack! Check out the chain’s 4th of July operational status and have a delicious time!
- Red Lobster – If seafood is your thing, then treat your taste buds with a seafood platter from Red Lobster! Check out the chain’s 4th of July operational status and relish the delectable food it offers!
- Krispy Kreme – Love donuts as much as cops do? Then a trip to the nearest Krispy Kreme location is just what your taste buds are dying for! Check out the 4th of July operational status of Krispy Kreme and have a sweet time!
White Castle remains open and stays in service on the 4th of July. This chain keeps its locations operational and welcomes customers on this holiday. The timings of White Castle on the 4th of July remain the same as usual, which are from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Have the happiest 4th of July with White Castle!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is White Castle open on the 4th of July?
White Castle will stay open and operational on the 4th of July.
What will be White Castle’s working hours on the 4th of July?
White Castle’s working hours on the 4th of July will stay the same as its usual working hours, from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
What menu items can you enjoy at White Castle on the 4th of July?
The top White Castle menu items that you should try this 4th of July are the Impossible slider with smoked cheddar cheese, the 1921 slider, breakfast toast sandwich, Belgian waffle slider, and birthday cake-on-a-stick, etc.