Easter is all about relishing delicious food! There’s nothing grander than an Easter feast and food from the Whataburger menu makes every occasion even more special! But think about Whataburger catering to your Easter feast needs! Amazing, isn’t it?
Whataburger will remain open and serve its customers on Easter i.e. April 9, 2023. The chain has decided to keep its restaurants open as per their regular hours, which are 6:00 a.m. to 12 a.m. on Easter, while others might be open 24 hours.
Food is something that never fails to unite people. Be it under any circumstances or conditions, food has always had an important role. Every holiday has one or the other food item unique to the respective celebrations.
Keeping in mind the same, this Easter is going to be amazing with food from Whataburger! It’ll make you say, “What-an-Easter“!
What's In The Post
Whataburger Easter Opening/Closing Hours
|Whataburger Easter Hours||6:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m.|
Whataburger will be serving its customers delicious food on Easter. The chain will be taking orders from 6:00 a.m. till 12:00 a.m. or midnight. While some Whataburger locations are open 24/7, most of them will be following the timings given above.
Being one of the most prominent fast-food restaurant chains, Whataburger keeps its customers satisfied. Hence, it’s nothing but good news that the chain has decided to stay open even on holidays such as Easter!
Whataburger Easter Specials That You Can Try
The top five Whataburger menu items that you should try this Easter are:-
- Honey BBQ Chicken Strip Sandwich
- Honey Butter Chicken Biscuit
- Original Whataburger
- Monterey Melt
- Patty Melt
1. Honey BBQ Chicken Strip Sandwich
Whataburger’s Honey BBQ Chicken Strip Sandwich is one of the most loved menu items. It has been a permanent menu item since 2005. It is delicious and has a pleasing texture to it.
The Honey BBQ Chicken Strip Sandwich consists of three chicken breast tenderloins. The sandwich comprises honey BBQ sauce along with Monterey Jack cheese. You can even pick your choice of the bun while ordering this sandwich!
2. Honey Butter Chicken Biscuit
Whataburger’s Honey Butter Chicken Biscuit is like no other! It is literally unbeatable! The perfect balance between the flavors and texture of the honey with the chicken is what makes this dish worth eating!
The Honey Butter Chicken Biscuit consists of a biscuit dunked in honey butter. It has a nicely cooked chicken strip in the middle. They have an oblong shape and are like “little logs of breaded, deep-fried chicken breast.”
3. Original Whataburger
No other burger compares to the original Whataburger! This burger is a perfect blend of all the right flavors! It is salty, spicy, peppery, etc. The list is endless! It contains all the staple burger ingredients and more!
The Original Whataburger has a beef patty in it. The burger consists of mustard, tomatoes, lettuce, onions, pickles, etc. All of these ingredients of the burger are served in a well toasted five-inch bun.
4. Monterey Melt
Whataburger’s Monterey Melt, as the name suggests, is full of good old Monterey Jack. It is flavorful and gooey along with having a bit of crunch. The patty is juicy and the ingredients used in it provide an overall freshness to the burger.
The Monterey Melt contains two big beef patties. The patties are then topped with American cheese and Monterey Jack, grilled peppers and onions, and lastly, Whataburger’s Jalapeño Ranch sauce.
5. Patty Melt
Whataburger’s Patty Melt is to die for! This Patty Melt is a variation to the original cheeseburger. This burger is packed with flavor and as soon as you take a bite, you feel like you’ve stepped into a food paradise!
The Patty Melt consists of a juicy ground beef patty. The burger has layers of melted cheese and is finally topped off with caramelized onions. The burger is served on slices of griddled bread.
Similar Restaurants That Are Open On Easter
- Sonic – Grab your favorite crispy chicken bites and delicious cheeseburgers even on Easter. Sonic is available with all its drool-worthy dishes on Easter day.
- Little Caesars – For an “Extramostbestest” Easter treat, visit Little Caesars and enjoy the best of American comfort foods. Click on the link to check out the Easter updates of Little Caesars now.
- Dairy Queen – Honey BBQ chicken or refreshing blizzards, Dairy Queen has a lot to offer on Easter day. Feel free to click on the link and read its Easter updates now!
- Jack In The Box – Get surprising Easter flavors all boxed up in a hearty combo meal from Jack In Box. Check out the Eater plans of this restaurant chain and find all the exciting dishes that you can try on Easter.
- Panda Express – Have the best Chinese-inspired dishes on Easter! Visit Panda Express to surprise your taste buds with Chinese flavors on Easter.
- Papa John’s – Soft and fluffy pizza or cheesy cinnamon pullaparts, Papa John’s is a perfect place if you want to enjoy a cheesy-licious Easter feast. Read this restaurant’s Easter updates now and enjoy your Easter!
- KFC – Include some “finger-lickin” meal in your Easter basket. Yes! KFC is available with its flavorsome chicken buckets for you on Easter.
- Jimmy John’s – Try hearty sandwiches at Jimmy John’s on Easter. It serves appetizing sandwiches all day filled with lettuce, veggies, and meat slices all stacked up between your choice of bread slices.
- Hardee’s – Hand-breaded chicken in a sandwich or crispy seasoned fries, Hardee’s is a place where you’d love snacking on Easter treats. This restaurant chain will stay open for you. Read its Easter timings and the dishes you can try on Easter.
- Zaxby’s – Zaxby’s has a range of delish items that you can enjoy on Easter this year. Check out its Easter timings and the best dishes you can try at Zaxby’s on Easter day.
Whataburger will be open and available to take food orders on Easter. The chain will serve its customers as per their usual working hours, from 6:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m. The chain features several delicious menu options, adding to the holiday joy!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is Whataburger open on Easter?
Whataburger will be open and taking orders on Easter i.e. April 9.
What will be Whataburger’s working hours on Easter?
Whataburger will remain operational on Easter as per their regular working hours, from 6:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m.
What specials will Whataburger be serving on Easter?
The top Whataburger menu items that you should try this Easter are Honey BBQ Chicken Strip Sandwich, Honey Butter Chicken Biscuit, Original Whataburger, Monterey Melt, Patty Melt, etc.