Coffee with the side of good company is always a great idea. On a holiday like Labor Day, it makes even more sense to grab one from the best coffee brewers. So, why not make the best use of the Labor Day holiday this year and head to Tim Hortons? But is this coffee shop open?
Tim Hortons keeps its doors open for its customers on Labor Day. This year too, the chain will serve the best coffees and meals to its customers on Labor Day, September 5, 2022. The timings of Tim Hortons remain the same as usual, from 6:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Canadian popular fast-food restaurant Tim Hortons is known for its coffee and doughnuts. It was founded in 1964 and had its headquarters in Toronto and over 4,949 outlets in 15 different countries. This growing chain has locations in Canada, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Bahrain, Kuwait, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Philippines, Qatar, India, Mexico, Spain, China, and Thailand.
While at Tim Hortons, having coffee and donuts is a staple order, the brand also offers its customers several delicious menu items to choose from. These include hot chocolate, tea, iced tea, a variety of coffees, lemonade, and soft drinks, as part of its drink’s menu. The chain offers several baked goodies, like bagels, donuts, Danish, bread, croissants, cookies, cinnamon rolls, muffins, etc., to its customers.
Fun Fact: There’s a secret meaning behind the original Tim Hortons logo. Founder Tim Horton had four daughters. Thus, the logo represents four donuts in the company’s original logo.
In the article below, you will find out the operational status of Tim Horton’s and some special menu that you must try on your next visit. So, without any further delay, let’s find out more.
Tim Hortons Opening/Closing Hours On Labor Day 2022
|Tim Hortons Labor Day hours||6:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.|
Tim Hortons will be serving its customers on Labor Day, September 5, 2022. The chain will serve the best coffees and meals to its customers on Labor Day as per its usual timings, which are from 6:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. This holiday already seems to be a great one!
Now that I have told you about the operational status of Tim Hortons this Labor Day, I’m going to give you more reasons to head to this place. Last year, Tim Hortons offered free donuts to celebrate the Labor Day long weekend and the unofficial end of summer. And that too, not just donut, but the donut of your choice! So, how’s that? Let’s expect to be surprised this year too!
When you hit Tim Horton’s, you can place your order via three modes. These include online, in-house, and drive-thru options. When it comes to their coffee, the list is long and interesting. So, find yourself the best drink and be sure to have a great holiday!
Tim Hortons Specials That You Can Try On Labor Day 2022
The top five Tim Hortons menu items that you should try this Labor Day are:-
- Iced coffee
- Apple Fritter
- Pastry Pocket Filled with Nutella
1. Iced Coffee
If we talk about coffees at Tim Hortons, we can easily say that almost all turn out to be good. But to pick one, the clear winner for me turns out to be Tim Hortons’ iced coffee. Described as the “ultimate Canadian drink of summer,” it’s made with its signature base and cream and served with ice. You can customize the coffee with your choice of dairy and sweetness. Tim Hortons’ cold brew coffee is steeped for 16 hours from premium Arabica beans.
2. Apple Fritter
Tim Hortons is home to Canada’s favorite coffee and donuts. They taste even better when paired together. And the Apple Fritter is one of the hit donuts on the menu. So, let’s find out what’s so special about them.
Tim Hortons’ apple fritter donuts had a revamp in March this year. This deep-fried pastry now comes with 40% more apples in the batter, giving it a fruity punch. It’s perfectly sweet, pillowy, chewy, and all things delicious. The Apple Fritter is well worth a try!
Muffins are a great way to start your morning, and when they are teamed with a good beverage, the whole experience gets elevated. At Tim Hortons, you can select a muffin or two for yourself from a variety of options. These include whole grain blueberry/ whole grain raspberry/ blueberry bran, cranberry and blueberry bran, strawberry sensation, chocolate chip, and more.
These muffins are not only fantastic looking, but they taste equally good with a nice cup of coffee. So, next time you place an order, don’t forget to purchase one of these.
4. Pastry Pocket Filled with Nutella
You can never go wrong with Nutella. And at Tim Hortons, you will find the world-famous chocolate hazelnut spread even more delicious. This pastry is basically a Nutella-filled butter croissant sprinkled with sugar. It makes for one of the perfect items on the menu that will make you say, “You had me at Nutella.”
Bagels make for a great pair with coffee. And let’s just say nobody does it quite like Tim Hortons when it comes to bagels. You can choose from a variety of options that include plain, cinnamon, four cheese, everything, sesame seed, 12 grain, sundried tomato asiago, maple cinnamon French toast, jalapeno asiago mozzarella, and pretzel bagel.
Although all the bagels at Tim Hortons have a flavor of their own, you can pick any depending on whether you want something sweet or savory with your coffee. And if you are hitting this coffee house for breakfast, then you need to try Tim Hortons’ bagel breakfast sandwich.
This bagel sandwich features fresh green lettuce, three slices of bacon, eggs, cheese, a ripe tomato, and a sliced bagel. Between the slices of bagel, we place sliced pieces of tomato layered on fresh lettuce. The combination of all these ingredients tastes delectable.
Similar Restaurants That Are Open On Labor Day
- Qdoba – Qdoba is one of the best American restaurant chains that offer mouth-watering Mexican food. So, seek out the link to know all the dishes that you can try on Labor Day this year at Qdoba.
- Checkers – Have some “Crazy good food” from Checkers this Labor Day! All the locations of Checkers are open and serve its customers hearty dishes. Follow the link and have a look at the Labor Day hours of Checkers and its special menu items served on Labor Day this year.
- Firehouse Subs – Sandwiches are always a perfect treat, even if it’s a holiday! Firehouse Subs is ready to serve you all its special sandwiches on Labor day this year. Follow the link to know the operational hours of Firehouse Subs on Labor Day.
- Del Taco – If you want to try some indulgent Mexican food on Labor Day, make sure you visit Del Taco. The menu of this restaurant never fails to impress when it comes to serving authentic Mexican foods like tacos, burritos, etc.
- Church’s Chicken – If you’re looking for Southern-cuisine inspired options to celebrate Labor day, Church’s Chicken is a perfect choice for you. This restaurant chain fried chicken and numerous other southern-style dishes. Have a look at all the dishes that you can expect from the menu of Church’s Chicken on Labor Day.
- Moe’s Southwest Grill – Labor Day treats at a southwestern grill sounds perfect, right? All Moe’s outlets are open and will serve their delicious food to the customers on Labor Day. So, follow the link to know the Labor Day hours of Moe’s.
- McAlister’s Deli – McAlister’s Deli is another famous food hub where you can celebrate Labor Day this year. You can enjoy hearty options like soups, salads, beverages, etc., here. Feel free to follow the link and check out its menu specials that you can try on Labor Day this year.
- Jason’s Deli – Another deli that has decided to stay open for its customers on Labor Day is Jason’s Deli. You’ll find decadent pasta, wraps, soups, drinks, etc., on its menu. Seek out the link to know what special they have on their menu for Labor Day.
- Baskin Robbins – With 31 classic flavors on the menu, Baskin Robbins is loved by everyone. This ice cream brand has decided to stay open and available for its customers on Labor Day. So, to end your holiday meal on a sweet note, make sure you have your favorite-flavored ice cream from Baskin Robbins.
- Boston Market – In case you want to enjoy Labor Day having a healthy treat, don’t miss out on Boston Market’s menu. This restaurant chain serves healthy sandwiches, meatloaves, and much more. Follow the link to know more about Boston Market Labor Day plans!
Tim Hortons will remain open on Labor Day 2022. This chain will serve its customers as per the usual timings, which are from 6:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. If you plan to hit this spot for the Labor Day holiday, you are sure to enjoy some great meals!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is Tim Hortons open on Labor Day 2022?
Tim Hortons will stay open on September 5, Labor Day 2022.
What will be Tim Hortons’ working hours on Labor Day 2022?
Tim Hortons’ working hours on Labor Day 2022 will stay the same as its usual working hours, from 6:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
What menu items can you enjoy at Tim Hortons on Labor Day 2022?
The top Tim Hortons menu items that you should try this Labor Day are iced coffee, apple fritter, muffins, pastry pocket filled with Nutella, and bagel.
Does Tim Hortons deliver food at home?
Tim Hortons delivers food via Uber Eats, DoorDash, and Grubhub.
Does Tim Horton have pancakes?
Tim Hortons has pancakes with three flavor options. You can choose to have bacon & maple for breakfast or indulge in Chocolate, Hazelnut & Oreo.
What are Timbits at Tim Hortons?
Timbits at Tim Hortons are bite-sized doughnut balls sold in three flavors: chocolate white fudge, sour cream chocolate chip, and birthday cake waffle.