Have to stay up late waiting for Santa? Some caffeine might surely do you good. Luckily there are a few places where you can escape and grab a good coffee. But if you are thinking of Tim Hortons, then you must check whether it is open on Christmas Day.
The standard operating hours of Tim Hortons are from 5:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m./11:00 p.m. on a regular week. However, this coffee house and bakery remain closed on national holidays like Christmas Day and Thanksgiving Day. So, you will have to look for some other coffee shops for a caffeine fix.
To help you find this out, we have made a list of restaurants that will reopen on Christmas Day. You can check out this list on our website.
But before you find that out, let me tell you more about Tim Hortons and the days you can visit it. Tim Hortons is a popular Canadian coffee house and bakery that has outlets in 15 countries. This brand started out in Canada and has expanded to other countries like Oman, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, India, Mexico, Spain, China, and Thailand.
Tim Hortons is more than just a coffee house. Tim Hortons menu also features other items like hot and cold teas, breakfast items, wraps, soups, sandwiches, and more. So, there is so much to try at Tim Hortons if you haven’t yet.
Why Is Tim Hortons Closed On Christmas?
Heading out for meals in the holiday season is the best thing to do. You can catch up with friends and family over some great meals. And no matter how much we enjoy the traditional home-cooked meals for holidays, you don’t always want to end up in the kitchen. That’s when restaurants come to our rescue.
However, while restaurants and coffee shops provide their best services during most of the holidays, they remain closed on some. That’s because most companies want their employees to take a break and enjoy life like the rest of us. And Christmas Day is one such holiday.
Therefore, like most restaurants, Tim Hortons will also remain closed on Christmas Day. And we should complain because they totally deserve a break to bounce back in full force.
But don’t be disappointed with this news. Tim Hortons will be open on Christmas Eve. So, you can surely say hi to Santa by staying awake and bringing in Christmas at Tim Hortons. You can also enjoy some of the Christmas special menu items that come in whimsical packaging.
Last year Tim Hortons introduced Christmas special drinks like candy cane hot chocolate, the Black Forest Filled Ring Dream Donut, Chocolate Hazelnut Filled Muffin, and more. So, this year too, you can look forward to such delights.
However, before you visit Tim Hortons on Christmas Eve, I recommend you check the working hours of this coffee and bakery shop. That’s because some food places operate at reduced hours on this day.
Another great news for you is that Tim Hortons also provides home delivery services. So, you can enjoy a great coffee and more from the comfort of your home. To do so, you can place an order at Tim Hortons using delivery apps like DoorDash and UberEats.
Similar Restaurant Chains That Are Closed On Christmas 2022
- Qdoba – Qdoba is another place where you can get all sorts of Mexican delights. This chain, although open on most holidays during the year, will be closed on Christmas.
- Del Taco – If tacos are something you fancy a lot, then there truly is no better place to visit than Del Taco. However, unfortunately you wont be able to enjoy their tacos on Christmas as the chain of restaurants will be closed.
- Checkers – Burgers, fries, milkshakes and more, Checkers is a restaurant to enjoy an all American meal. On Christmas however, this chain will sadly not be open to serve customers.
- Firehouse Subs – The subs at Firehouse Subs are actually fire, considering all the hot sauce they offer! But, Firehouse Subs will not be the place for you to enjoy subs on Christmas as they will be closed.
- Red Lobster – I dont think there is any chain in the United States that serves seafood better than what you get at Red Lobster! You will have to stick to turkey this year in place of seafood as Red Lobster will be closed on Christmas.
- Moe’s Southwest Grill – Moe’s Southwest Grill serves some of the best Mexican food ever, on most holidays too! However, they do remain closed on Christmas every year.
- Baskin Robbins – Everyone likes ice cream and especially if you get to enjoy a new flavor everyday like you do at Baskin Robbins! On Christmas though, Baskin Robbins will unfortunately not be open to serve their ice creams.
- White Castle – White Castle is known to be one of the most iconic burger joints in the United States. Serving sliders all year long, White Castle will not be open on Christmas this year.
- Carvel – Yet another ice cream giant, Carvel is one stop to enjoy a variety of ice cream desserts. This ice cream giant will however, not be open on Christmas this year.
- Shake Shack – Shake Shack, although comparatively new, has made a huge name internationally as well, for serving great milkshakes and burgers. But, this chain, just like every year, will be closed on Christmas.
Tim Hortons will remain closed on Christmas Day 2022. This chain will reopen the next day to serve its customers as per the usual timings. These are from 6:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. So, you have to miss Tim Hortons only for one day during the Christmas season.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is Tim Hortons open on Christmas 2022?
Tim Hortons will remain closed on Christmas, December 24, 2022.
Will Tim Hortons open on Christmas Eve?
Yes, Tim Hortons will open on Christmas Eve.
Does Tim Hortons deliver food at home?
Tim Hortons delivers food via Uber Eats, DoorDash, and Grubhub.
What menu items can you enjoy at Tim Hortons?
Tim Hortons offers menu items like coffees, teas, donuts, wraps, soups, and sandwiches. You can check out the detailed menu along with its prices on our website.
Does Tim Hortons have a Christmas special menu?
Yes, Tim Hortons comes out with a special Christmas menu every year. And this menu also includes attractive Christmas packaging.