At Taco Bell, it’s not a trick, it’s a treat for Halloween of sumptuous food. The Mexican-inspired fast-food chain dishes out such divine food items that you won’t be able to resist. So, why not head to Taco Bell this Halloween for irresistible treats? But is this Mexican food chain open on Halloween day?
Taco Bell remains open on Halloween every year. The chain will keep its doors open for customers from 6:00 a.m. to 5:00 a.m. After all that Halloween hard work, you totally deserve a delicious taco break!
A home to Mexican-inspired food, Taco Bell serves its customers items like burritos, tacos, nachos, quesadillas, and much more. The good news is that Taco Bell is not only restricted to specific locations. It has over 7,000 outlets around the world. So, you can enjoy a meal from Taco Bell and celebrate holidays the right way.
Wondering if Taco Bell has some special discounts for you this Halloween? In the past, Taco Bell ran offers that delighted the customers and made their experience enjoyable. So, we won’t be surprised to find out something special brewing at this fast-food chain this year too!
In the article below, you will find out about the operation status of Taco Bell, its menu specials, and much more. What are you waiting for? Let’s get started!
What's In The Post
Taco Bell Opening/Closing Hours On Halloween
|Taco Bell Halloween Hours||6:00 a.m. to 5:00 a.m.|
Taco Bell will be open and serve its customers this Halloween. The fast-food chain’s operational timings on 31st October 2023 are 6:00 a.m. to 5:00 a.m.
Taco Bell keeps its doors open for customers on all holidays except for Christmas and Thanksgiving. Additionally, the restaurant hours vary on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve. Therefore, it’s good to check with the nearest local Taco Bell outlet before visiting it on these days to avoid inconvenience.
Taco Bell Specials That You Can Try On Halloween
The top five Taco Bell menu items that you should try on this Halloween are:-
- Cheesy Gordita Crunch
- Soft Taco Supreme
- Naked Chicken Chalupa
- Nacho Fries
Haven’t heard of Taco Bell Quesarito? Quesarito at Taco Bell is a combination of a burrito and a quesadilla that comes with an impressive list of ingredients. Sounds promising? Let’s look at what these holds.
The quesarito starts with the outside of the burrito, which has a double layer of tortillas and cheese filling in the center. Then comes more layers to it. This interesting menu item features seasoned beef, nacho cheese sauce, cheese, rice, sour cream, and chipotle sauce. You can also order the quesadilla-burrito hybrid with steak or shredded chicken.
2. Cheesy Gordita Crunch
According to the Taco Bell website, “Not often does a food innovation come along that completely transforms the way we eat, yet the Cheesy Gordita Crunch has become a lasting staple of our personality as Taco Bell. It’s a privilege to witness a culinary phenomenon of this magnitude during our tiny slice of life on this earth.” We completely agree with that. One bite into the cheesy gordita crunch, and you will know what the hype is about.
The cheesy gordita crunch comes with a surprise you didn’t imagine. A classic hard-shell taco shell is coated in cheese and then encased in a soft shell. This one is definitely curated for the ones who have a hard time deciding on what they want. What’s more? The shell comes filled with seasoned beef, crisp lettuce, cheddar cheese, and Cali ranch sauce. Does that scream holiday?
3. Soft Taco Supreme
When you think of an American taco, a soft-shell taco is probably what comes to mind. And this dish does justice to its name. It comes with a flour tortilla, and things get more interesting when you take a bite. The soft taco supreme features seasoned beef, lettuce, and tomatoes. While veggies and the meat give this taco the body, the cheese and sour cream add a creaminess to the taco to round out all the flavors.
It is one of those tasty taco items that you won’t regret ordering.
4. Naked Chicken Chalupa
One thing I can surely say about this item on Taco Bell’s menu is that you are going to love the idea of the Naked Chicken Chalupa. Why do I say so? Read on to find out the ingredients. The naked chicken chalupa comes with tomatoes, lettuce, cheese, and avocado ranch sauce. But where’s the chicken? Taco Bell offers an interesting twist to the item by making the shell of this item with fried chicken.
Sounds interesting? Well, I say this dish is incredible. The chicken shell comes with a texture that is sure to blow your mind. It is juicy on the inside but crunchy on the outside. And what balances out all that meatiness are those veggies with their freshness.
With so much going on here, doesn’t this item sound interesting for Halloween?
5. Nacho Fries
Fries are always a great idea. But do you ask why order fries at a Mexican fast-food chain? That’s because these fries come with a side of a delicious dip. The Nacho Fries at Taco Bell are not a regular item. They come and go from the menu all the time. But if you get your hands on them, you are surely in for a great treat!
The nacho fries are seasoned fries that are served with nacho cheese dip on the side. While that’s not exactly a groundbreaking invention, we have to admit that it’s a pairing you just can’t resist. Another reason to try out this item at Taco Bell is that you’re not going to find nacho fries on any other fast-food menu.
Similar Restaurants That Are Open On Halloween Day
- Burger King – Burger is, no doubt, a perfect comfort food! In case you’re planning to enjoy burgers on Halloween, don’t miss out on visiting the king of burger hubs. By the king of burger hubs, I mean Burger King. Follow the link to know if it’s open on Halloween this year.
- Starbucks – It’s always good to start a day with a caffeine boost! And when it’s Halloween, a coffee from Starbucks is definitely a great deal. Seek out the link and check out whether your nearest Starbucks stays open and operational on Halloween.
- Subway – It’s Halloween, and Subway is on its way to treating its customers with mouth-watering subs and other foods. Don’t believe me? Check out the link and find all the dishes Subway is serving to its customers on Halloween.
- Chipotle – If you’re planning to have Mexican food on Halloween this year, Chipotle is a perfect place to visit. So, follow the link and check out whether this restaurant chain is open on Halloween or not.
- Chick-fil-A – To enjoy Halloween by having some fried chicken or ‘chick-filled’ burgers, visit Chick-fil-A. But is this restaurant chain open on Halloween this year? Follow the link to know the holiday status of this restaurant chain.
- Wendy’s – Want to know the holiday plans of one of America’s favorite fast-food chains, Wendy’s? If you want to have a good time feasting with your friends at Wendy’s on Halloween, follow the link. You might also get food at special offers around this holiday season.
- Dunkin’ Donuts – Fluffy and aerated baked goodies with coffee are a perfect morning treat, especially on holidays like Halloween. To enjoy Halloween special donuts with special holiday coffee, visit your nearest Dunkin’ Donuts. Before that, follow the link to know whether this restaurant chain is active on Halloween.
- Domino’s Pizza – Have a cheezy-licious Halloween party enjoying Domino’s pizzas! You got to follow the link to know if this restaurant chain is open and operational on Halloween this year.
- Panera Bread – You still want to munch on healthy dishes, even on holidays like Halloween? Don’t worry; Panera Bread is here to save your day with some holiday feast-worthy dishes on its menu. But to know if it’s open to serving its customers on Halloween, click on the link.
- Pizza Hut – Among famous pizza-serving restaurants, Pizza Hut is another choice for Halloween-worthy pizza treats. Seek out the link to know all about its Halloween plans this year.
At Taco Bell, you can enjoy a sumptuous meal on Halloween with your pack. The chain keeps its doors open for customers from 6.00 a.m. to 5 a.m. Apart from the above-mentioned items, Taco Bell also offers drinks and combo options to make for a celebratory meal.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is Taco Bell open on Halloween 20223?
Taco Bell is open on Halloween, 31st October 2023.
What will Taco Bell’s working hours be on Halloween 2023?
Taco Bell will be serving its customers between 6.00 a.m. to 5 a.m.
What menu items can you enjoy at Taco Bell on Halloween?
The top Taco Bell menu items that you should definitely try on Halloween are quesarito, cheesy gordita crunch, soft taco supreme, naked chicken chalupa, and nacho fries.
Does Taco Bell serve drinks?
Taco Bell serves a good range of drinks. These include Pepsi, Mountain Dew, lemonade, fruit punch, iced tea, orange juice, iced coffee, mango freeze, and wild cherry freeze. The menu also offers hot beverages like premium hot coffee, and hot Cinnabon delights coffee.
Does Taco Bell serve combo packs?
Taco Bell offers a wide range of combo packs. These include meals with drinks. You can check the combo packs at Taco Bell’s official website.