Milkshakes with a side of hamburgers is a great idea. And when this combo arrives on holiday, it makes everything more exciting. So, why not head to Steak’ n Shake for Thanksgiving this year?
Steak’ N Shake will remain open on Thanksgiving Day, November 23, 2023. The restaurants will accept orders from customers according to its normal timings. Therefore, indulging in hand-dipped milkshakes from Steak’ N Shake is possible this Thanksgiving Day.
Famous milkshake spot Steak’ N Shake was Founded by Gus Belt. It has more than 550 restaurants in 28 states today. This beloved American restaurant chain is famous for its menu items like hand-dipped milkshakes and juicy steakburgers. But it also offers other food options that we will check out in the sections below.
In the article below, let’s take a look at Steak’ N Shake’s working hours. I will also tell you some special menu items that you should try on your next visit to this restaurant.
Steak’ N Shake Opening/Closing Hours On Thanksgiving
|Steak’ N Shake Thanksgiving Hours||10:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m.|
Steak’ N Shake will remain open and accept orders from customers on Thanksgiving, November 23, 2023. The timings of Steak’ N Shake will stay the same even on Thanksgiving, which is from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m.
Last year the Galesburg Steak’ N Shake opened its doors for a free holiday meal giveaway, sponsored by the restaurant’s owner, Dolores Cantu, and her family. The family cooked special Thanksgiving food for around 100 people.
The items included holiday classics like seven turkeys, nine hams, mac and cheese, gravy, cranberry sauce, green bean casserole, mashed potatoes, stuffing, and rolls, as well as a Thanksgiving cake.
“Last year, with Covid, a lot of people would come here,” said Cantu. “They’d come through our drive-through and be like, ‘I have nowhere to go, so you’ll see me five more times.’ It’s just kinda to give back to everyone, and so they have places to be.
Somewhere nice to be, somewhere warm, something welcoming and family-like,” she said. “For people who don’t have anywhere to go or no one to cook with or cook for them.” She also shared that they would continue this tradition in the coming years if it did well.
So, you can head to Steak’ N Shake to devour delicious milkshakes and food this Thanksgiving. Let’s take a look at the items that you should try on their menu.
Steak’ N Shake Specials That You Can Try On Thanksgiving
The top five Steak’ N Shake menu items that you should try this Thanksgiving are:-
- Garlic Double Steakburger
- Bacon’ n Cheese Double Steakburger
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Milkshake
- Snickers Milkshake
- Frisco Melt
1. Garlic Double Steakburger
If you crave steakburgers, then you can’t afford to miss out on the Steak’ N Shake steakburgers. Firstly, you get an amazing bun that comes with a delicious lineup of fillings. Let’s check out the ingredients list.
The double garlic steakburger comes with a buttered knotted bun encasing American cheese, garlic spread, garlic salt, and savory seasoning. It tastes like a burger made out of garlic bread. The steak is made with a 100% pure beef patty. And the knotted bun is made of wheat flour.
The creamy garlic sauce is basically garlic-flavored mayonnaise that adds a punch of flavors to these burgers. So, if you love garlic, you are going to love everything about this burger.
2. Bacon’ n Cheese Double Steakburger
If bacon sets your appetite racing, then Steak’ N Shake’s bacon ‘n cheese steakburger is what you gotta try. This burger comes with a regular bun that encases a beef steak patty, American Cheese, and Bacon. You can also add pickles, lettuce, tomato, ketchup, mustard, and mayo to this burger.
Doesn’t the thought of it make your mouth water?
3. Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Milkshake
Milkshakes at Steak’ N Shake are a must-try. There’s a long list to choose from. For starters, let me tell you that the milkshakes at Steak’ N Shake are delicious and generously portioned. They are made with real milk and are topped with whipped cream. So, deciding on a single shake is a tough job. But I will surely recommend Reese’s peanut butter cup milkshake, which is made with creamy peanut butter and chocolate syrup.
4. Snickers Milkshake
Another milkshake that you should try is the snickers milkshake, especially if you’re a fan of Snickers chocolate. This shake comes with chunky pieces of Snickers blended in homemade milkshakes. Let’s call it a holiday, every day of the year, with this item to sip on!
5. Frisco Melt
The burgers at Steak’ N Shake are hands down one of the best items on the menu. But if you are looking for something different, yet a sandwich, then go for the Frisco melt. What do you get here? When you order a Frisco melt, you get two pieces of grilled sourdough bread encasing two different kinds of cheese and a tangy sauce. Let’s take a look at the ingredients.
The Frisco Melt uses a combination of American and Swiss cheese that tastes absolutely delicious. Then comes mind-blowing flavors from steak patties which are made from a blend of meats. This sandwich is also dressed in the Frisco sauce that provides a hell lot of flavors. This melt is crunchy, gooey, and all things good!
Similar Restaurants That are Open On Thanksgiving
- Papa John’s – Among famous fast food hubs, Papa John’s is another place where you can have your favorite fast food on Thanksgiving. Yes! You read it right. Papa John’s is active and operational on Thanksgiving this year.
- Bojangles – Bojangles is another fast-food bistro that’s open and operational on Thanksgiving. Click on the link to know what you can expect from this restaurant on Thanksgiving this year.
- Jack In The Box – One of the popular restaurants where you can have pocket-friendly holiday-worthy meals is Jack in the Box. So, don’t wait for any further and follow the link to check what special they have on their menu on Thanksgiving day.
- El Pollo Loco – El Pollo Loco is definitely among America’s favorite fast food restaurants. This restaurant chain is open and operational on Thanksgiving day. Follow the link to know all about El Pollo Loco’s holiday status.
- Qdoba – Qdoba is a perfect spot for those who love Mexican cuisine. If you are looking forward to having such delicious food on Thanksgiving, follow the link to know the operational hours of Qdoba on Thanksgiving.
- Del Taco – If you love Mexican cuisine, you can visit Del Taco. This restaurant chain is open and operational on Thanksgiving day. To know what else you can expect from Del Taco on Thanksgiving, check out our article on the holiday status of this restaurant chain.
- McAlister’s Deli – Among all the deli’s out there, McAlister’s Deli is a perfect place to enjoy Thanksgiving dinner with family. Check out the menu specials offered by McAlister’s Deli on Thanksgiving this year.
- Boston Market – Instead of wasting time preparing hefty dishes, you can have your Thanksgiving feast at restaurants like Boston Market. Follow the link and check out the operational hours of this restaurant chain.
- White Castle – White Castle is another restaurant that’s open and ready to offer its customers on Thanksgiving day. Follow the link to know more about all the dishes that you can enjoy on Thanksgiving.
- Kispy Kreme – Have a ‘healthy-licious’ breakfast snacking on donuts with coffee on Thanksgiving from Krispy Kreme. Read further to know this restaurant chain’s operational hours.
Steak’ N Shake will stay open on Thanksgiving Day, November 23rd, 2023. It will take orders as per its usual timings, which are from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m. So, this Thanksgiving Day is going to turn out to be stunning!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is Steak’ N Shake open on Thanksgiving 2023?
Steak’ N Shake will stay open on Thanksgiving Day, 2023.
What will be Steak’ N Shake working hours on Thanksgiving 2023?
Steak’ N Shake’s working hours on Thanksgiving, 2023, will stay the same as its usual working hours, from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m.
What menu items can you enjoy at Steak’ N Shake on Thanksgiving?
At Steak’ N Shake, you can try menu specials like Garlic Double Steakburger, Bacon’ n Cheese Double Steakburger, Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Milkshake, Snickers Milkshake, and Frisco Melt.
Does Steak’ N Shake deliver at home?
You can opt to order food at home from Steak’ NShake via Grubhub, DoorDash, Seamless, and Postmates.
What milkshakes does Steak’ N Shake offer?
Steak’ N Shake milkshakes have menu items like classic chocolate, classic strawberry, classic vanilla, classic banana, birthday cake, Reese’s chocolate peanut butter, cotton candy, Reese’s peanut butter, Nutella, Butterfinger, chocolate chip cookie dough, OREO cookies’ n cream, Kit Kat, M&M’s, OREO Mint, Reese’s peanut butter cup, Snickers and Peppermint Chocolate Chip in the United States.