An easy way to brighten up your day is start your day with a milkshake and delish breakfast options at Steak ‘N Shake. So, before you prepare to scare people out this Halloween, why not enjoy some Steak n’ Shake milkshake with a side of burger? Sounds like a plan? But let’s find out whether this food chain takes orders on Halloween or not.
Steak ‘N Shake will be welcoming customers to place an order of their favorite meals on Halloween this year. The restaurants will serve customers according to their usual timings, which are from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m. But it is advisable to call the outlet nearest to you as some locations may open at reduced hours.
Founded by Gus Belt, Steak ‘N Shake has more than 550 restaurants in 28 states today. It is famous for its menu items like juicy steakburgers and hand-dipped milkshakes. Other menu categories include specialties, 4 meals under $4, milkshakes, beverages, chili & sides, kid’s menu, etc.
According to Steak ‘N Shake’s official website, “Gus was determined to serve his customers the finest burgers and shakes in the business.” To prove his point, he would grind the meat into burgers right in front of the guests. Hence arose the origin of our famous slogan, “In Sight, It Must Be Right.”
The statement further reads, “After 85 years, we are continuing Steak ‘N Shake’s tradition of serving the country’s best, freshest, and tastiest burgers and shakes.”
So, at Steak ‘N Shake you are guaranteed a great food experience. But this food chain also makes its customer experience a memorable one with more to offer. On special occasions, Steak ‘N Shake provides attractive offers for customers to return happy. In the sections below, we will take a look at such offers along with some menu items you must try at this food chain.
What's In The Post
Steak ‘N Shake Opening/Closing Hours On Halloween
|Steak ‘N Shake Halloween Hours
|10:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m.
Steak ‘N Shake keeps its locations open for customers to place their orders on Halloween, every year. The chain keeps its door open as per their usual timings, which are from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m. Therefore, you can enjoy a delectable meal from Steak ‘n Shake on the spookiest night ever!
Steak ‘N Shake is a fast-food chain that enjoys celebrating holidays with its customers. If we look at the past, this chain surprised its customers with exciting offers that brought smiles on their faces.
Back in 2020, all children under the age of 12 visiting Steak ‘N Shake in Halloween costumes, were eligible to receive a free kid’s shake of their choice. They could indulge in classic flavors like Vanilla, Chocolate, and Strawberry or specialty flavors like Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, M&M, and Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup. Customers could also enjoy meals at half price during their happy hours.
And while you can walk in on some special offers this year too, Steak ‘N Shake also knows how to make your loved ones happy. You can buy a Steak ‘N Shake gift card for your family and friends, which comes with no expiration date. Therefore, you can offer lovely treats to your friends knocking at the door by gifting them a gift card.
Steak ‘N Shake Specials That You Can Try On Halloween
The top five Steak ‘N Shake menu items that you should try this Halloween are:-
- Steak ‘N Shake’s Jalapeno Crunch Steakburger
- Steak ‘N Shake’s Butter Steakburger
- Steak ‘N Shake’s Bacon Cheese Fries
- Frisco Melt
- Side-by-Side Creations
1. Steak ‘N Shake’s Jalapeno Crunch Steakburger
Do you enjoy spicy meals? Then the Jalapeno Crunch Steakburger at Steak ‘N Shake will provide you with the right kick of spices. It is a fiesta of flavors that you are sure to love!
This burger comes with two 100 percent beef patties topped with sliced jalapenos, yummy chipotle mayonnaise, a big slice of pepper jack cheese, onions that have been diced and fried, and a slathering of fresh salsa. That’s a lot of flavors that will take your taste buds for a spin.
In case you find it too spicy, then you can order a creamy coleslaw or a milkshake on the side to balance out the flavors.
2. Steak ‘N Shake’s Butter Steakburger
Anything with a dash of butter tastes absolutely delicious. Therefore, going by its name, you are going to walk out happy with Steak ‘N Shake’s Butter Steakburger. This burger features two patties of Steakburger, an extra thick slice of American cheese, and a handful of grilled onions. Then comes the best part: salted Wisconsin butter, melted over the top of it.
Be sure to grab a handful of napkins to clean up those buttery fingers!
3. Steak ‘N Shake’s Bacon Cheese Fries
If you want to ditch a burger for a yummy and unique dish then the Bacon Cheese Fries at Steak ‘N Shake are the way to go. You can order these fries in small, medium, or large sizes. This dish features hardwood-smoked bacon and a generous amount of American cheese melted over both the fries and bacon.
At Steak ‘N Shake you also get other options for upgraded fries, but there’s nothing like bacon, cheese, and fries combo.
4. Frisco Melt
There’s no doubt that burgers at Steak ‘N Shake are one of the best out there. But the frisco melt is something else. Two pieces of sourdough bread, comes with two different cheeses and a tangy sauce that will keep you coming back for more. Let’s take a look at the ingredients.
The Frisco Melt uses two cheeses — American and Swiss. These two bring along two distinct flavors. Swiss cheese provides a silky texture with nutty flavor, whereas American processed cheese provides a melty gooey mouthfeel with mild saltiness. Then comes the unique taste from steakburger which is made from a blend of meats. Last but not least, the Frisco sauce provides the perfect ending. It tastes like a mix of thousand island, ketchup, and Worcestershire.
5. Side-by-Side Creations
Milkshakes at Steak ‘N Shake are a delight for anyone. While there are many options to choose from, the side-by-side Steak ‘n Shake milkshakes are revolutionary. It comes with two flavors in one. And one can see the two flavors separated by a line down the middle of the glass.
You can choose two flavors from the classic four: strawberry, chocolate, banana, and vanilla. But no matter what you order, you’re in for a delectable experience.
Similar Restaurants That Are Open On Halloween
- Jimmy John’s – Another perfect party destination for Halloween is Jimmy John’s. To know what plans they have for Halloween this year, click on the name of the restaurant and follow the link.
- In-N-Out Burger – For a hearty Halloween treat, visit In-N-Out Burger. This burger hub not only serves hearty burgers but has numerous other dishes that you can enjoy on Halloween this year.
- Zaxby’s – Planning to visit Zaxby’s on Halloween this year? Follow the link and have a look at Zaxby’s plans for Halloween this year. Also, check out all the special dishes from Zaxby’s that you can try on Halloween.
- Five Guys – Whether it’s burgers or beverages, Five Guys stands out to be the best option for Halloween treats. So, follow the link and check what special Five Guys has for you on Halloween this year.
- Culver’s – The list of best fast-food restaurants goes on! But some are the best options to choose from for a holiday like Halloween. Culver’s is one among them. So, follow the link and find out what this restaurant chain has on its menu for you.
- Carl’s Jr – Carl’s Jr is another fast-food serving icon that’s open and operational on Halloween this year. This restaurant chain might plan to serve food at special offers on holidays. Follow the link and read all about Carl’s Jr. Halloween plans.
- Bojangles – Bojangles’ menu has so much to offer that you won’t feel the need to go anywhere else for Halloween treats. So, go ahead and follow the link to know the Halloween specials that you can have from the menu of Bojangles.
- Wingstop – Wingstop can be the ultimate party destination if you want to enjoy chicken wings on Halloween night. But is Wingstop open on Halloween this year? Follow the link now and read the entire article.
- Jersey Mike’s – You can start your day off with delicious sandwiches from Jersey Mike’s. And when it’s Halloween, Jersey Mike’s is perfect for getting your breakfast from. Follow the link and learn all about this restaurant chain’s plans for Halloween this year.
- Hardee’s – This restaurant is wildly popular for its fast food. This restaurant chain might stay open for you on Halloween so that you don’t miss out on your favorite comfort foods from Hardee’s on Halloween this year.
Steak’ N Shake will serve all its customers on Halloween, October 31st, 2023. It will carry out its operation as per its usual timings, which are from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m. However, keep in mind that certain locations might operate at reduced hours.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is Steak ’N Shake open on Halloween 2023?
Steak ‘N Shake will stay open on Halloween 31st, 2023.
What will be Steak ‘N Shake working hours on Halloween 2023?
Steak ‘N Shake’s working hours on Halloween, October 31st, 2023, will stay the same as its usual working hours, from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m.
What menu items can you enjoy at Steak ’N Shake on Halloween 2023?
At Steak’ N Shake you can try menu specials like Steak ‘N Shake’s jalapeno crunch steakburger, Steak ‘N Shake’s butter steakburger, Steak ‘N Shake’s Bacon cheese fries, Frisco Melt, and any of the side-by-side creations.
Does Steak ‘N Shake deliver at home?
You can opt to order food at home from Steak ‘N Shake via Grubhub.
What milkshakes does Steak ‘N Shake offer?
Steak ‘N Shake milkshakes have menu items like classic chocolate, classic strawberry, classic vanilla, classic banana, birthday cake, Reese’s chocolate peanut butter, cotton candy, Reese’s peanut butter, Nutella, Butterfinger, chocolate chip cookie dough, OREO cookies’ n cream, Kit Kat, M&M’s, OREO Mint, Reese’s peanut butter cup, Snickers and Peppermint Chocolate Chip in the United States.