Celebrating holidays with the people you love and with things you like is always the best of celebrations. So, with Easter coming up, you would definitely want to get your favorite meals from Sonic Drive-In’s menu. But is Sonic open this Easter?
Sonic will be open on Easter, 2023. It will be serving its customers all day long on April 9. The timings of the chain will be the same as usual i.e. from 7:00 a.m. till 10:00 p.m. However, some outlets may have reduced hours of operation.
Food is extremely important when it comes to Easter celebrations. Be it nicely cooked lamb or ham, food is always the way to go. That is why it’s nothing less than good news that Sonic will remain open on Easter!
Sonic Drive-In Easter Opening/Closing Hours
|Sonic Easter Hours||7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.|
Sonic has decided to keep its locations open nationwide on Easter i.e. April 9. The restaurant will be open for customers and will be serving food as per their usual hours, from 7:00 a.m. till 10:00 p.m.
However, certain Sonic Drive-In locations might be opening or closing at varying hours, and some might even be closed. To know about the hours of specific Sonic locations you’re planning to go to, contact the local restaurant or reach out to their customer service.
Sonic Drive-In Easter Specials That You Can Try
The top five Sonic menu items that you should try this year are:-
- Jr. Sausage, Egg and Cheese Breakfast Burrito
- Bacon on Bacon Quarter Pound Double Cheeseburger
- Classic Crispy Chicken Sandwich
- Quarter Pound Double Cheeseburger
- Honey BBQ Sauced Jumbo Popcorn Chicken
Given below is a short description of the menu items mentioned above. Give it a look!
1. Jr. Sausage, Egg and Cheese Breakfast Burrito
The Jr. Sausage, Egg, and Cheese Breakfast Burrito is the right fit for your Easter breakfast meal. The burrito contains savory meat in the form of sausage along with nicely cooked eggs and melted cheese. All of this is wrapped in a flour tortilla.
2. Bacon on Bacon Quarter Pound Double Cheeseburger
The Bacon on Bacon Quarter Pound Double Cheeseburger has two well seasoned hefty beef patties. It has two slices of melted American cheese along with four bacon slices. It also has mayo, pickles, onions, etc., all layered on a well-toasted bun.
3. Classic Crispy Chicken Sandwich
The Classic Crispy Chicken Sandwich is one of Sonic’s classics. It is made with chicken breast with crunchy lettuce, mayonnaise, and tomatoes layered on top of each other. The sandwich is served on a brioche bun.
4. Quarter Pound Double Cheeseburger
Sonic’s Quarter Pound Double Cheeseburger is made using juicy, nicely cooked, seasoned patties of beef. It is layered with two slices of melted American cheese, ketchup, pickles, and mustard. The burger is served on a well-toasted bun.
5. Honey BBQ Sauced Jumbo Popcorn Chicken
The Honey BBQ Sauced Jumbo Popcorn Chicken is made using an all-white chicken, which is nicely breaded and slathered in honey BBQ sauce. You can pair this snack with a full meal or with a beverage.
Similar Restaurants That Are Open On Easter
- Pizza Hut – Go grab that crispy pan pizza and don’t worry about the day being Easter. Pizza Hut is ready with delicious pan pie even on Easter.
- KFC – Include some “finger-lickin” meal in your Easter basket. Yes! KFC is available with its flavorsome chicken buckets for you on Easter.
- Little Caesars – For an “Extramostbestest” Easter treat, visit Little Caesars and enjoy the best of American comfort foods. Click on the link to check out the Easter updates of Little Caesars now.
- Dairy Queen – Honey BBQ chicken or refreshing blizzards, Dairy Queen has a lot to offer on Easter day. Feel free to click on the link and read its Easter updates now!
- Jack In The Box – Get surprising Easter flavors all boxed up in a hearty combo meal from Jack In Box. Check out the Eater plans of this restaurant chain and find all the exciting dishes that you can try on Easter.
- Panda Express – Have the best Chinese-inspired dishes on Easter! Visit Panda Express to surprise your taste buds with Chinese flavors on Easter.
- Papa John’s – Soft and fluffy pizza or cheesy cinnamon pullaparts, Papa John’s is a perfect place if you want to enjoy a cheesy-licious Easter feast. Read this restaurant’s Easter updates now and enjoy your Easter!
- Whataburger – Burgers and crispy fried chicken from Whataburger can make add more fun to your Easter. This restaurant chain will be open for its fans and will be serving all its famous dishes during the holiday.
- Jimmy John’s – Try hearty sandwiches at Jimmy John’s on Easter. It serves appetizing sandwiches all day filled with lettuce, veggies, and meat slices all stacked up between your choice of bread slices.
- Hardee’s – Hand-breaded chicken in a sandwich or crispy seasoned fries, Hardee’s is a place where you’d love snacking on Easter treats. This restaurant chain will stay open for you. Read its Easter timings and the dishes you can try on Easter.
Every Sonic Drive-In will remain open for its customers this Easter. You can now celebrate Easter with Sonic by ordering food from the same. Grab a few snacks or order a full meal at Sonic and give your taste buds a good time!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is Sonic Drive-In Open On Easter?
Sonic will be open and serving customers on Easter, 2023 i.e. April 9. However, some might even be closed.
What will be Sonic-Drive-In Easter working hours?
Sonic will be open for its customers as per their regular hours. You can get your food from the chain from 7:00 a.m. till 10:00 p.m. But, some locations may have varied hours of operation. So, do check with the outlet closest to you before visiting.
What all food items can you enjoy at Sonic Drive-In this Easter?
To lift up your Easter celebrations, you can enjoy a range of food items from Sonic’s menu. These include Jr. Sausage, Egg and Cheese Breakfast Burrito, Bacon on Bacon Quarter Pound Double Cheeseburger, Classic Crispy Chicken Sandwich, etc.