Easter means the arrival of happiness and indulging in delicious food for most people. Why not try and switch this year’s Easter feast up by ordering seafood from Red Lobster to replace your usual ham dish? But is Red Lobster open on Easter?
Red Lobster will be open on Easter. This casual dining restaurant chain is ready to serve its customers no matter what on April 17. The working hours of Red Lobster on Easter will remain the same as their regular hours, which are 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Red Lobster has been providing its customers with immaculate service since 1968. So, it’s nothing less than a matter of good news that Red Lobster has decided to keep its restaurants open on Easter.
But for what time duration will the chain keep its restaurants open? What will Red Lobster be serving its customers on Easter? Read all about it in this article!
Red Lobster Easter Opening/Closing Hours
|Red Lobster Easter Hours||11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.|
Red Lobster will be welcoming customers to grab delicious food from the restaurant this Easter. The chain will keep its restaurants open on April 17 as per their usual working hours, which are from 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Red Lobster has locations spread worldwide. This chain has a total of 719 locations across the globe. It’s only obvious how delicious its food must be! So, this Easter, head onto your nearest Red Lobster location and enjoy a delectable meal!
Red Lobster Easter Specials That You Can Try
The top five Red Lobster menu items that you should try this Easter are:-
- Rice Pilaf
- Chicken Pasta
- Lobster Bisque
- Coconut Shrimps
- Bacon Potato Soup
1. Rice Pilaf
Rice dishes never fail to satisfy one’s hunger. They are both filling and tasty. So, keeping this in mind, Red Lobster had to include its famous rice pilaf dish in the menu. This menu item is so good that it’ll keep you thinking about it for ages!
The Red Lobster rice pilaf is loaded with flavor. The rice is cooked in either flavored water or chicken broth, depending if the customer is vegetarian or not. This dish contains various spices, veggies and just the right amount of seasoning.
Rice pilaf is the perfect Red Lobster dish for you to try out this Easter! It is light but filling, simple yet so flavorful, making up for the best meal to include in your Easter feast!
2. Chicken Pasta
Pasta dishes are a blessing when it comes to satisfying one’s hunger with food that is both delicious and easy to make. Adding a sprinkle of simplicity into its menu, Red Lobster’s chicken pasta is a must try for every customer!
Packed with flavor and a creamy texture, Red Lobster’s chicken pasta will make all your pasta dreams come true. This dish contains nicely cooked chicken, cajun seasoning, linguine, heavy cream, butter, sun-dried tomatoes, parmesan cheese, etc.
This pasta dish is perfectly balanced when it comes to flavor and is meant to become your favorite once you get a taste of it this Easter!
3. Lobster Bisque
Red Lobster literally has “lobster” mentioned in its name, so it’s obvious that its lobster bisque would be super delicious! Pair the Red Lobster with a few biscuits or any breadbasket item for that matter and you’ll get to experience food heaven!
The Red Lobster lobster bisque is really creamy and has a hint of tanginess to it. The flavors contained in this dish are rich and the addition of lobster meat makes it even better.
This lobster bisque has white wine, whipping cream, olive oil, lobster tails, etc. as some of its main ingredients. Order this dish while dining at Red Lobster on Easter and have a delicious time!
4. Coconut Shrimp
To satisfy your seafood cravings, go for the coconut shrimp at Red Lobster. This dish is crispy and is a unique food experience on its own. If you’re planning on dining at the Red Lobster this Easter, make sure to place an order for its coconut shrimp!
The Red Lobster coconut shrimp is made by tossing the jumbo shrimp pieces in coconut flakes to give them a nice coconut coating on the outside. This dish is served with a pina colada for you to sip on while enjoying your meal.
5. Bacon Potato Soup
Holidays can be tiring and you can be in need of a bit of comfort. Indulging yourself in comfort food is one way to go about it. So, what better food item to do it with than by ordering the bacon potato soup at Red Lobster?
The Red Lobster bacon potato soup is one of the best items you can find on the menu. It is creamy and is loaded with flavor. It is made using a balanced amount of vegetables and cheese. Some of the main ingredients include cheese, potatoes, bacon, etc.
Similar Restaurants That Are Open On Easter
- Five Guys – Five Guys will be open and welcoming its customers on Easter. So, you can enjoy delicious burgers, fries, and refreshing beverages from this restaurant on Easter Sunday.
- Jersey Mike’s – From steak subs to sugar cookies, Jersey Mike’s has numerous edibles listed on its menu that you’ll love to binge. Check out the Easter updates of Jersey Mike’s along with the dishes you can try on Easter.
- El Pollo Loco – Want to enjoy the best of Mexican cuisine on Easter? El Pollo Loco is serving delicious foods like avocado burritos, chicken tortilla soup, and many more on Easter this year. Check out its Easter updates and enjoy your Easter!
- Qdoba – Qdoba is another restaurant that offers Mexican-style food on Easter. Click on the link in the name to know the Easter timings of this restaurant and all the dishes you can try on Easter.
- Church’s Chicken – Not just fried chicken, you can try numerous other dishes at Church’s Chicken on Easter. This restaurant chain offers delicious chicken sandwiches, jalapeno poppers, and other Easter-worthy dishes.
- Boston Market – Boston Market is a place for you if you’re craving rotisserie-style chicken. This restaurant is open and serves many more exciting dishes to the customers on Easter.
- White Castle – Enjoy the Easter feast at White Castle! Whether you’re up for breakfast sandwiches or a holiday family feast, this restaurant chain’s menu has something for everyone in your family.
- Shake Shack – Amp up your Easter holiday mood by having frozen custard, burgers, and shakes at Shake Shack. This restaurant chain has decided to stay open even on the Easter holiday to serve all its specialties to its fans.
- Carl’s Jr. – If you want to fill your Easter basket with delicious burgers, sandwiches, and other comfies, Carl’s Jr. is a perfect place for you. This restaurant chain is open for customers on Easter. Click on the name to know its Easter timings.
- Tim Hortons – Tim Hortons is open for Easter orders this year. So, you can enjoy Timbits, Tim Hortons’ signature sandwiches and its other menu items on Easter. Click on the name of the restaurant to know its Easter timings.
Red Lobster will be open and welcoming customers on Easter. The chain will keep its doors open for customers on April 17, from 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. So, enjoy and celebrate Easter by ordering food from Red Lobster!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is Red Lobster open on Easter?
Red Lobster will be open and serving customers on Easter i.e. April 17.
What will be Red Lobster’s working hours on Easter?
Red Lobster will be open and taking orders on Easter as per their usual working hours, which are from 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
What menu items can you enjoy at Red Lobster on Easter?
The top five Red Lobster menu items that you should try this Easter are rice pilaf, chicken pasta, lobster bisque, coconut shrimps, bacon potato soup, etc.