Isn’t a festival like Halloween indeed the best time to say goodbye to healthy eating and indulge in some fast food? In the case of fast food, if you are particularly craving chicken, we all know that the best place to visit is Raising Cane’s! However, is this fast food chain even open on Halloween this year to enjoy some chicken fingers?
Raising Cane’s will be keeping their doors open on Halloween. They do stay closed on certain holidays throughout the year, however, luckily for Raising Cane’s fans, Halloween is not one of those holidays. Their operating hours will be 10:00 am to 11:00 pm, which is the same as usual. However, these are just the official hours, and they may vary at some of their locations.
Raising Cane’s, also known by their official name ‘Raising Cane’s Chicken Fingers, is an American chain of fast food restaurants that specializes in chicken fingers. It was founded in 1996 by Todd Graves and Craig Silvey.
They both studied at different universities around the same time, which was also when Todd Graves was working at a Chicken Fingers restaurant. They came up with the idea to open a place of their own. However, the business proposal was rejected multiple times by potential investors.
This didn’t really affect their spirits, as Todd Graves kept working hard to earn enough money to open his own restaurant. Finally, after earning a decent amount and also getting their loan approved, they opened their first restaurant in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
Ever since, the company has never had a reason to look back, as they became a huge hit amongst customers. Talk about being a self-made company! The company has now expanded to more than 470 restaurants across 27 states in the United States.
That’s not all with Raising Cane’s; they also have international outlets, with their first one opening in Kuwait in 2015. Their international market is in the Middle East, with outlets present in countries like Kuwait, Lebanon, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and the United Arab Emirates, with a lot of outlets under construction.
The menu at Raising Cane’s features their famous chicken fingers, along with various other options like combos, crinkle-cut fries, Texas toast, drinks, and their famous sauces. By reading this article, you will get to know all about the working hours of Raising Cane’s on the spooky holiday that we all love, Halloween.
Along with that, I will also give you an idea of some of the specials from their menu that are worth trying. So, now that we know all about the company, let us discover the Halloween hours and specials from Raising Cane’s!
Raising Cane’s Opening / Closing Hours On Halloween
|Raising Cane’s Operating Hours On Halloween||10:00 am to 11:00 pm|
Raising Cane’s does stay closed on some major holidays through the year, which can be a bummer for many. However, on Halloween, you can count on Raising Cane’s to serve you some delicious food. They will be opening and closing as per their usual schedule, which is 10:00 am to 11:00 pm.
But that is just the official timing for all the outlets. Some of them may follow a holiday schedule. Some outlets may have different opening and closing times.
So, it is better to once check with the outlet closest to you, to avoid some trouble and disappointment on an otherwise jolly holiday. Moreover, along with their restaurants, Raising Cane’s has made their services even more convenient for customers ever since it introduced two food trucks.
So, do keep a lookout for their food trucks to enjoy some of their food in the most casual way possible. That isn’t all! There are some more ways in which you can enjoy food from Raising Cane’s! Yes, they also deliver and have drive-through services.
You can order yourself some delicious food from Raising Cane’s via their official website or delivery platforms like Uber Eats and DoorDash. This makes it so much easier to avoid crowds and have a rather peaceful Halloween celebration! Now, let us take a look at the specials from their menu.
Specials From The Raising Cane’s Menu That You Should Try On Halloween
The top five items from the Raising Cane’s menu that you should not miss out on this Halloween are:
- Raising Cane’s Chicken Fingers
- Raising Cane’s Crinkle Cut Fries
- Raising Cane’s Texas Toast
- Raising Cane’s The Sandwich Combo
- Raising Cane’s The Kids Combo
1. Raising Cane’s Chicken Fingers
Raising Cane’s is known for their delicious chicken fingers. So, their chicken fingers will, of course, be featured as the first special that you need to try from their menu! Their chicken fingers are available as they are and are a part of various combos.
The chicken fingers at Raising Cane’s are marinated, which makes them really tender. The fingers are hand dipped in the marinade and then breaded, further fried to perfection. This gives them a crispy exterior with a soft and juicy interior.
Raising Cane’s takes a lot of pride in the way they prepare their chicken fingers. They call their workers “Bird Specialists”! So, you know you will get only the best out of Raising Cane’s on Halloween with their chicken fingers.
2. Raising Cane’s Crinkle Cut Fries
Chicken fingers are nothing if you have them without fries! Though a slightly controversial statement, many may agree with what I just said. Fries complete most fast food meals, just like these crinkle-cut fries from Raising Cane’s.
Raising Cane’s describes these fries as extra long and center cut from the potatoes. They also say that they use grade A potatoes to make their fries. The fries are perfectly crisp on the outside and juicy on the inside, as they are fried till they are golden brown.
The fries are cooked in the best canola oil, so you won’t get a rancid flavor out of them. Moreover, every batch is made fresh to order. Pair the fries with ketchup or some of their sauces to make your fries taste even better.
3. Raising Cane’s Texas Toast
For many of us, chicken fingers, just as they are, may not necessarily hit the spot. Bread is a much more important element than we think when it comes to making a meal complete. Lucky for us all, Raising Cane’s has some delicious Texas Toast on their menu.
The Texas Toast at Raising Cane’s is always cooked to order. This gives it a freshness that you may not necessarily find anywhere else. The Teas Toast is made with sesame-seeded pull-apart bread.
The bread is topped with the perfect amount of butter and garlic and then grilled on a flat top to give it the best buttery and toasty goodness that you may ever taste. If you are someone that loves bread, don’t forget to pair your chicken fingers with Texas toast on Halloween this year.
4. Raising Cane’s The Sandwich Combo
Craving something more than just chicken fingers? How about trying one of the combos from Raising Cane’s? Their combos feature more items than just chicken fingers and fries, like their chicken sandwich combo.
The chicken sandwich combo has three perfectly crispy chicken fingers, which are packed inside a toasted bun. The bun is also loaded with toppings such as Cane’s special sauce and some lettuce.
The combo is served along with their freshly prepared crinkle-cut fries and a 22 oz fountain drink or sweet tea of your choice. So, if you’d rather stick to a combo meal from Raising Cane’s on Halloween, try out this sandwich combo!
5. Raising Cane’s The Kids Combo
Kids can be really picky with their food. On Halloween night, once they are charged up with a sugar rush from all that candy, they would need a good meal to help them calm down. That is what the kids’ combo from Raising Cane’s is for.
This combo consists of everything that kids like. It has two of their crispy chicken fingers, along with a portion of freshly made crinkle-cut fries. The combo also has a portion of Cane’s sauce for dipping, along with a 12 oz drink of choice.
The drink options consist of a fountain drink, organic milk, or some apple juice. Plus, they also have a prize to make your kids happy! Now you know how to make your kids really happy on Halloween when you visit Raising Cane’s.
Similar Restaurants That Are Open On Halloween
- Moe’s – Another fast-food chain that’s open and operational on Halloween this year is Moe’s. Check out the link to know its operational hours on holiday and if this restaurant is open for online orders.
- Baskin Robbins – Let’s not forget that any holiday feast is incomplete without a dessert. If you’re among the ones who like to indulge in frozen dessert, Baskin Robbins is perfect for you. Follow the link and read about the holiday plans of Baskin Robbins.
- Boston Market – Curious to know the Halloween plans of Boston Market? Don’t worry; we have all that you need to know! Follow the link and read the Halloween updates of Boston Market.
- White Castle – Does White Castle serve food on Halloween? You might be wondering if you can enjoy your favorite food at White Castle with your family on Halloween. Seek out the link, and you’ll get to know the holiday status of this restaurant chain.
- Carvel – Get the wholesome scoops of your favorite frozen dessert, I mean ice creams, at Carvel. To know its holiday timings and holiday-special menu items, seek out the link provided in the name of the restaurant.
- Shake Shack – Shake or sandwiches or burgers; Shake Shack has everything you need to have a memorable meal for Halloween. Follow the link and check out your nearest Shake Shake to have the best of fast-casual foods.
- Red Lobster – To enjoy the best seafood, Red Lobster never gets out of Americans’ priority list. Check out the Halloween plans of Red Lobster and enjoy your favorite seafood with your friends or family.
- Krispy Kreme – When it comes to baked goodies, Krispy Kreme is among the most famous names that come to our minds. Follow the link if you are thinking of trying your favorite donuts at Krispy Kreme.
- Jason’s Deli – Another deli that has a perfect holiday feast-worthy menu is Jason’s Deli. But is Jason’s Deli open on Halloween? If that’s what you want to know, click on the name of this restaurant and read the entire article.
- Mcalister’s Deli – McAlister Deli has got numerous menu items to give you the best holiday dining experience. So, make sure you follow the link and read all the dishes that you can try on Halloween with your family and friends.
Raising Cane’s will be open and serving customers on Halloween this year. Their outlets will be working as per their official timings, which are 10:00 am to 11:00 pm. However, although these are the official hours, they may differ for some of the outlets.
Some outlets may work at reduced hours. So, to not have any obstacles on Halloween and have a smooth celebration, I would suggest asking the outlet closest to you for their office hours on this holiday.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Will Raising Cane’s be open on Halloween?
Yes, Raising Cane’s will be open on Halloween this year.
What will be the operating hours at Raising Cane’s on Halloween?
Most outlets will be following their official hours, which are 10:00 am to 11:00 pm.
Does Raising Cane’s have any dessert options?
Unfortunately, Raising Cane’s menu does not include any dessert options.
Will Raising Cane’s be open only for dining in on Halloween?
No, they will also be open for delivery, along with a drive-through option.
What are some special menu items from Raising Cane’s?
The special and best menu items from Raising Cane’s that you should consider trying on Halloween are Raising Cane’s Chicken Fingers, Raising Cane’s Crinkle Cut Fries, Raising Cane’s Texas Toast, Raising Cane’s The Sandwich Combo, and Raising Cane’s The Kids Combo.