Want something different from your traditional feast on Easter? Wish you could grab a few snacks from one of your favorite restaurants like Raising Cane’s? Well then, you must be wondering, is Raising Cane’s open on Easter?
Raising Cane’s will remain closed on Easter. The chain has decided not to take orders or serve its customers on 9th April. Raising Cane’s remains closed on all major holidays like Easter, Thanksgiving, Memorial Day and July 4.
So, if you were planning to get your food from Raising Cane’s, you might want to find another restaurant. Several other food chains like Carl’s Jr, Domino’s Pizza, McDonald’s, etc., will be open on Easter. Get your food from there and have a delicious Easter feast!
Why Is Raising Cane’s Closed On Easter?
Easter is one of the most celebrated holidays worldwide. The most important part of this holiday is the feast that people sit down to relish together. So, demand for food is evident to increase or go up.
To let its employees off the hook of holiday pressure, Raising Cane’s will be closed on Easter. The chain gave the reasoning for the same by saying, “We will be closed today for Easter, so our crew members can enjoy the holiday with friends and family.”
Raising Cane’s not only takes care and is considerate towards its customers’ wishes but is also kind when it comes to its employees. It considers the employees’ needs and desires to spend the holidays with their families, hence, giving them a day off.
So, before brooding about the chain’s unavailability on Easter, think about the employees and how happy they must be to celebrate the holiday with their families. Find joy in their happiness, and have a happy Easter!
Similar Restaurants That Are Closed On Easter
- Chipotle – Chipotle is among America’s favorite Mexican cuisine-inspired restaurant chains. Unfortunately, Chipotle won’s be available to take orders on Easter this year.
- Arby’s – You need to have a backup plan for Easter dinner if you had plans to have Easter dinner at Arby’s. This restaurant has decided to stay closed on Easter this year.
- Popeyes – Popeyes is a paradise for fried chicken lovers! But this year, Popeyes has decided to take a day off on Easter and let its team enjoy their holiday with their family.
- Culver’s – You won’t be having a banging meal at Culver’s on Easter this year. This restaurant chain has decided to stay closed on Easter Sunday.
- Bojangles – Do you want to enjoy Bojangles’ crispy fried chicken on Easter weekend? But unfortunately, this restaurant chain has decided to close its doors to customers on Easter this year.
- Carvel – Are you planning to enjoy delicious desserts from Carvel? The bad news is that Carvel is closed on Easter this year. Click on the link to know why this restaurant is closed on Easter.
- Steak N Shake – Steak N Shake will stay closed on Easter this year. This restaurant chain has decided to give its employees a day off to let them enjoy this holiday with their families.
- In-N-Out Burger – In-N-Out Burger is another iconic restaurant chain of comfort foods that have decided to remain closed on Easter Sunday. Hit a click on the name of this restaurant to know the reason why this restaurant chain is closed on Easter.
- Del Taco – Craving Mexican Food on Easter? Bad news for you if you have plans to visit Del Tacos to enjoy the Easter feast. You can visit other restaurant chains that offer Mexican food that are open for Easter dinner.
- Checkers – Checkers has decided not to offer its food to the customers on Easter. This restaurant chain will remain closed on Easter Sunday and won’t be available for online orders also.
Raising Cane’s will remain closed on Easter, i.e., 9th April. The chain has decided to keep itself closed on all major holidays like Thanksgiving, Christmas, July 4, etc. This is because it wants its employees to celebrate the holidays with their respective families.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is Raising Cane’s open on Easter?
Raising Cane’s will be closed on Easter i.e. 9th April and won’t be taking any orders.
Why is Raising Cane’s closed on Easter?
Raising Cane’s will be closed on Easter as the chain takes into account its employees’ desire to celebrate the holiday with their families. Hence, the chain has decided to remain closed on Easter.
When will Raising Cane’s open again?
Raising Cane’s will resume serving customers and reopen on Easter Monday i.e. 10th April.